114 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

The brony was way too strong in BF Forums upon BF3's release.. anyone here ever used Battlelog forums? Jesus.. it was a nightmare, it made the V Section and GTAO Section look amateur compared to it.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:13 AM

Dat ass.

SvrLi.png

Haha. They make stuff for that.

GbY8ZjX.jpg

The clothing also serves as a great way to keep the hole concealed so you don't have to keep her hidden in a closet somewhere!

Well thank god for that! :happy:

I will admit, That's pretty creepy.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:19 AM Edited by Vlynor, 26 November 2013 - 06:20 AM.

It's disgusting, period. Bronies are just insecure future pedos. Move on.

Unsurprising coming from you. Future pedos? :lol:

So by your logic, if I like the show then I want to have sex with children or molest them? Yeah... that is just bullsh*t. :yawn:

Similar thing happened in previous topic.

Yeah, it's disgusting but future pedos? Really?

Yeah maybe he's just a little ignorant. He thinks they're pedos probably because he can't wrap his head around something different and abnormal.

What I can't wrap around my head though is why you're constantly moaning about me. This would be an appropriate time to re-quote sivi here:

Gotta side with Mockage here, the only thing sadder than moaning on the Internet is moaning about people moaning on the Internet. But hey, what do I know, I've got no life outside of this forum apparently.

And also, I can most certainly wrap my head around something different and abnormal and make an opinion on it. My opinion on bronies is that I think they're future pedophiles, and I'm not the only one who thinks that. I have a disliking towards them. Got a problem with that? Cause it seems like you do since you can't accept my opinion, which suggests that you're probably taking my opinion personally because for some reason you have a problem with me, or because you just like to be anal about opinions that you disagree with.

Either way, I'd the say the bottom line is that you're taking this website and me to a personal extent because you probably have nothing better to do with yourself.

You poor thing.

There's a difference between stating an opinion and stating something as a fact.

Bronies are just insecure future pedos.

Is not stated as an opinion, it's stated as a fact. There is no, "In my opinion." or "I think." in there. They may be moaning about something, but they're well within their right to. You made a comment that bothered one of the users, so they responded. Nothing wrong there. And why do you feel the need to patronize them? Saying "You poor thing." makes you appear like a condescending prick.

i don't know where you come from but back where i'm from when someone clearly states something that is clearly an opinion then it is also clearly accepted and interpreted as that person's own opinion

i feel bad for people that go around everywhere saying in my opinion all the time
grow some balls

It's not too hard to add, "In my opinion..." to the beginning or end of a sentence, is it? It's not about balls, it's about proper sentence structure. If you write a paper and state an opinion as fact, you usually get marks off or a failing grade. I know, you'll probably say, "This isn't English class." but taking time out to properly designate something as opinion rather than fact is appreciated.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:33 AM

It's disgusting, period. Bronies are just insecure future pedos. Move on.

Unsurprising coming from you. Future pedos? :lol:

So by your logic, if I like the show then I want to have sex with children or molest them? Yeah... that is just bullsh*t. :yawn:

Similar thing happened in previous topic.

Yeah, it's disgusting but future pedos? Really?

Yeah maybe he's just a little ignorant. He thinks they're pedos probably because he can't wrap his head around something different and abnormal.

What I can't wrap around my head though is why you're constantly moaning about me. This would be an appropriate time to re-quote sivi here:

Gotta side with Mockage here, the only thing sadder than moaning on the Internet is moaning about people moaning on the Internet. But hey, what do I know, I've got no life outside of this forum apparently.

And also, I can most certainly wrap my head around something different and abnormal and make an opinion on it. My opinion on bronies is that I think they're future pedophiles, and I'm not the only one who thinks that. I have a disliking towards them. Got a problem with that? Cause it seems like you do since you can't accept my opinion, which suggests that you're probably taking my opinion personally because for some reason you have a problem with me, or because you just like to be anal about opinions that you disagree with.

Either way, I'd the say the bottom line is that you're taking this website and me to a personal extent because you probably have nothing better to do with yourself.

You poor thing.

There's a difference between stating an opinion and stating something as a fact.

Bronies are just insecure future pedos.

Is not stated as an opinion, it's stated as a fact. There is no, "In my opinion." or "I think." in there. They may be moaning about something, but they're well within their right to. You made a comment that bothered one of the users, so they responded. Nothing wrong there. And why do you feel the need to patronize them? Saying "You poor thing." makes you appear like a condescending prick.

i don't know where you come from but back where i'm from when someone clearly states something that is clearly an opinion then it is also clearly accepted and interpreted as that person's own opinion

i feel bad for people that go around everywhere saying in my opinion all the time
grow some balls

It's not too hard to add, "In my opinion..." to the beginning or end of a sentence, is it? It's not about balls, it's about proper sentence structure. If you write a paper and state an opinion as fact, you usually get marks off or a failing grade. I know, you'll probably say, "This isn't English class." but taking time out to properly designate something as opinion rather than fact is appreciated.

the virginity is strong with this one

• Frank Brown likes this

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:33 AM Edited by whatsstrength, 26 November 2013 - 07:34 AM.

The fandom is awful because they like to shove the show in others' faces. I've seen countless cringe videos where high school and even some college students give class presentations on the show. Nobody gives a damn about your f*cking cartoon, if they did they'd explore it on their own and don't need you to spoonfeed it to them.

f*ck's sake, just look at these misfits. Start at 0:52, it shows just how out of place they are. "I'm gonna cancel this question."

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

The fandom is awful because they like to shove the show in others' faces. I've seen countless cringe videos where high school and even some college students give class presentations on the show. Nobody gives a damn about your f*cking cartoon, if they did they'd explore it on their own and don't need you to spoonfeed it to them.

f*ck's sake, just look at these misfits. Start at 0:52, it shows just how out of place they are. "I'm gonna cancel this question."

Please, Don't post that anymore, It physically hurts to watch it.

• Sting4S likes this

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:46 AM Edited by Max., 26 November 2013 - 11:47 AM.

I think I smell the BO in that room through youtube.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

GbY8ZjX.jpg

"..highly recommended you don't finish inside her..." :barf: What the actual f*ck? This has to be photo-shopped; this isn't real is it? Who f*cks a stuffed animal?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

It works both ways to be honest. In my school, everyone did presentations on sports so I did a long-ass one on Minecraft. They feed their sh*t to me, so I feed my sh*t to them. Same could be for bronies. They were fed by something they didn't like so they fed others with what others didn't like.

@StingrayX - What the actual f*ck? :barf: :sui:

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

The next GTA has to spoof them.

• Sting4S likes this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

..highly recommended you don't finish inside her..." :barf: What the actual f*ck? This has to be photo-shopped; this isn't real is it? Who f*cks a stuffed animal?

Did someone just discover fetishes? Or did you think every single person only enjoys missionary straight church-approved non-interracial adult consented wedlock protection-using naked dry male-empowered vaginal intercourse?

Oh wait no, there are many likes for many, many different things. This is one of them. Or does it not fit in with your ideal of people only liking the naive sh*t out of a 13-year old's mind?

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

..highly recommended you don't finish inside her..." :barf: What the actual f*ck? This has to be photo-shopped; this isn't real is it? Who f*cks a stuffed animal?

Did someone just discover fetishes? Or did you think every single person only enjoys missionary straight church-approved non-interracial adult consented wedlock protection-using naked dry male-empowered vaginal intercourse?

Oh wait no, there are many likes for many, many different things. This is one of them. Or does it not fit in with your ideal of people only liking the naive sh*t out of a 13-year old's mind?

I have gotten into some kinky stuff with women but I don't screw toy ponies.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

I have gotten into some kinky stuff with women but I don't screw toy ponies.

Well God damn mister miss-the-entire-point-of-my-post, you just showed you are the embodiment of the 13-year old mindset I was talking about. 

Congrats, you are really close minded.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340, Gray Wolf and WildBrick142 like this

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

"..highly recomend you don't finish inside her..." :barf: What the actual f*ck? This has to be photo-shopped; this isn't real is it? Who f*cks a stuffed animal?

..Did i ever tell you about Trevor? 

• universetwisters and WildBrick142 like this

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

- Shredded by ubyshred1000 -
"..highly recommended you don't finish inside her..." :barf: What the actual f*ck? This has to be photo-shopped; this isn't real is it? Who f*cks a stuffed animal?

*Stuffed toy Animal w/creepy hole in the ass

But that image is going to give me some nightmares tonight

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

Stop jumping to conclusions, I was just weirded out. Of course I know some people are into some really kinky stuff but I never really thought about somebody sticking their junk into a stuffed animal. Geez, man. :/

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Stop jumping to conclusions, I was just weirded out. Of course I know some people are into some really kinky stuff but I never really thought about somebody sticking their junk into a stuffed animal. Geez, man. :/

RedDagger was just getting excited as he does ;)

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

RedDagger was just getting excited as he does ;)

:ph34r:

blitz
  • blitz

yeah no

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

I don't mind personal preference of different TV shows. What I do mind is when people label themselves as bronies and tell everyone about it.

And worse-

When they wear fedoras and call girls "m'lady" on the internet. 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

I don't mind personal preference of different TV shows. What I do mind is when people label themselves as bronies and tell everyone about it.

And worse-

Goddamn, every time I go to the mall, I have to walk by the Hot Topic to get to where they make custom T-shirts, and every time I see a clan of these loitering in there, I want to throw salt on them and tackle them:

photo.jpg

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

And worse-

Goddamn, every time I go to the mall, I have to walk by the Hot Topic to get to where they make custom T-shirts, and every time I see a clan of these loitering in there, I want to throw salt on them and tackle them:

photo.jpg

Kill it before it lays eggs

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

And worse-

photo.jpg
Why does he carry compasses in the hat?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

And worse-

photo.jpg
Why does he carry compasses in the hat?
Beats me. Probably a steampunk gig

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

And worse-

photo.jpg

Kill it before it lays eggs

You've got to be kidding me, you guys have never heard of Steam Punk?

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:20 AM Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 27 November 2013 - 01:22 AM.

DP...

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:21 AM Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 27 November 2013 - 01:22 AM.

photo.jpg

Wait is that... no it can't be...

279555_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Nerd_1400x10

I have an idea for this thread i swear. I'll read the whole thing before posting juuust in case.

Holy crap did I just double post? Holy crap I am so sorry.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Well, I just looked up plushie and I really, really wish I hadn't... :barf:

• .Polar_Bear. likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

And worse-

photo.jpg
Worst part is when they don't give 2 sh*ts about hygiene and smell awful.
And they wonder why they can't get girlfriends. Makes me mad inside.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

And worse-

photo.jpg
Worst part is when they don't give 2 sh*ts about hygiene and smell awful.
And they wonder why they can't get girlfriends. Makes me mad inside.

Why are they always fat?

Can't they simply do a hunger strike just to prove how "awesome" they are instead of being ridiculous like that?

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

Why are people bronies?
Because people are f*cked up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users