• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic
LyricsMode
  • LyricsMode

Winter Hill MC

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

Some say there are life lessons in it..

like what, how to creep on kids and their hobbies? I don't know, but like someone else said, whatever floats your boat, I get it I guess, people are into different stuff. 

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

It doesn't bother me and it shouldn't really bother you. Anyone is free to like what they want, I could never get into My Little Pony, but if it's your thing and you like it then that's cool. Be happy with who you are and don't try to change yourself or change others just because some people think what shows you like are weird. I don't really see much harm in Bronies, maybe it's a little quirky but there are a lot more f*cked up things to be worrying about in this world than people who like a kid's show.

This.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

What the f*ck is a brony?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

What the f*ck is a brony?

Someone who likes My Little Pony.

http://www.urbandict....php?term=brony

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

We basically had this exact thread a few months ago. I think the consensus is that bronies choice of TV isn't what leaves them open to such hatred, its their total lack of social skills, false sense of superiority, men's rights activism and fedoras. 

• F4L?, stu, JustOneMonth and 1 other like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

Dat ass.

SvrLi.png

This is hot as hell, how can you disagree?

Thanks for making me laugh my ass off! :^: Who the hell finds that sexy? Who? "OMG dat ass is sooo sexy"

• PaletoChickenCapo likes this

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

I don't get why people enjoy watching little kids shows and horses it scares me a little

so... why do you have to "get" it?

I mean, why are people into Skrillex?

why are people into latex?

why are people Furries?

why are people Catholic?

who cares.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

Honestly you guy's got to worry about your own life before worrying about Bronies, if that's what they like/do let them, ain't harming me.

But what does bother me is when they post sh*t like the MLP thing on places like here and say "How is this not sexy" when I'm asking "how can you find a cartoon character from a kid's show sexy?"

But as long as they keep that stuff away from me it's cool.

Spoiler

Mockage
  • Mockage

First Breath After Coma

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

It's disgusting, period. Bronies are just insecure future pedos. Move on.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:42 AM Edited by StingrayX, 25 November 2013 - 06:02 AM.

Unsurprising coming from you. Future pedos? :lol:

So by your logic, if I like the show then I want to have sex with children or molest them? Yeah... that is just bullsh*t. :yawn:

GTAforthe21thcentury
  • GTAforthe21thcentury

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

I don't know why they do what they do. I loose more faith in this society day after day because of things like this.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

this is true. or pony f*ckers.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:33 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 25 November 2013 - 05:33 PM.

So by your logic, if I like the show then I want to have sex with children or molest them? Yeah... that is just bullsh*t. :yawn:

Similar thing happened in previous topic.

Yeah, it's disgusting but future pedos? Really?

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

People are bronies because they watch my little pony and generally like the fandom surrounding it - y'know, like every other group you get.

It's not sexual, it's not because they're awkward, and posting 'cringey' pictures of bronies doesn't make you better than them. As with every fandom, there's a small group who take it a bit too far...

As said before, it's just a kids' show. What's the problem?

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

Yeah maybe he's just a little ignorant. He thinks they're pedos probably because he can't wrap his head around something different and abnormal.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Does it's "intended" demographic actually even watch the damn thing? I don't really talk to little girls much, we don't generally hang with the same crowds. It seems like it's mainly teenage boys and young adolescent men that watch it. I just feel bad for the few little girls that are fans of the show. They'll go on the MLP forums to talk about that new plot twist where one of the ponies got foot and mouth disease, or whatever the f*ck actually happens on that show. Probably more likely is they want to talk about their favourite pony and how they like their hair and sh*t.

Well they go on the forums to discuss that, only to be met by xBehemoth121x's topic where he describes in graphic detail how he would ram his cock up Fluttershy's quivering ass. Really though it is kinda disturbing when they talk about having sex with the ponies and stuff.   

• F4L?, universetwisters, Killerdude8 and 1 other like this

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:02 AM Edited by Joe Chip, 26 November 2013 - 03:04 AM.

Dat ass.

SvrLi.png

Haha. They make stuff for that.

GbY8ZjX.jpg

The clothing also serves as a great way to keep the hole concealed so you don't have to keep her hidden in a closet somewhere!

Well thank god for that! :happy:

• PaletoChickenCapo likes this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

Dat ass.

SvrLi.png

GbY8ZjX.jpg

The clothing also serves as a great way to keep the hole concealed so you don't have to keep her hidden in a closet somewhere!

What.

The.

f*ck.

• DeafMetal likes this

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

Dat ass.

SvrLi.png

GbY8ZjX.jpg

I think a hole in the ass would be the least of my reasons for keeping it in the closet...

Mockage
  • Mockage

First Breath After Coma

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

Yeah maybe he's just a little ignorant. He thinks they're pedos probably because he can't wrap his head around something different and abnormal.

What I can't wrap around my head though is why you're constantly moaning about me. This would be an appropriate time to re-quote sivi here:

Gotta side with Mockage here, the only thing sadder than moaning on the Internet is moaning about people moaning on the Internet. But hey, what do I know, I've got no life outside of this forum apparently.

And also, I can most certainly wrap my head around something different and abnormal and make an opinion on it. My opinion on bronies is that I think they're future pedophiles, and I'm not the only one who thinks that. I have a disliking towards them. Got a problem with that? Cause it seems like you do since you can't accept my opinion, which suggests that you're probably taking my opinion personally because for some reason you have a problem with me, or because you just like to be anal about opinions that you disagree with.

Either way, I'd the say the bottom line is that you're taking this website and me to a personal extent because you probably have nothing better to do with yourself.

You poor thing.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

What I can't wrap around my head though is why you're constantly moaning about me. This would be an appropriate time to re-quote sivi here:

Gotta side with Mockage here, the only thing sadder than moaning on the Internet is moaning about people moaning on the Internet. But hey, what do I know, I've got no life outside of this forum apparently.

And also, I can most certainly wrap my head around something different and abnormal and make an opinion on it. My opinion on bronies is that I think they're future pedophiles, and I'm not the only one who thinks that. I have a disliking towards them. Got a problem with that? Cause it seems like you do since you can't accept my opinion, which suggests that you're probably taking my opinion personally because for some reason you have a problem with me, or because you just like to be anal about opinions that you disagree with.

Either way, I'd the say the bottom line is that you're taking this website and me to a personal extent because you probably have nothing better to do with yourself.

You poor thing.

There's a difference between stating an opinion and stating something as a fact.

Bronies are just insecure future pedos.

Is not stated as an opinion, it's stated as a fact. There is no, "In my opinion." or "I think." in there. They may be moaning about something, but they're well within their right to. You made a comment that bothered one of the users, so they responded. Nothing wrong there. And why do you feel the need to patronize them? Saying "You poor thing." makes you appear like a condescending prick.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

Why do people like dubstep?

Why do people like J-Pop?

Why do people like grindcore?

Why do people watch Glee?

Why do people believe in God?

Why are people gay?

Why are people black?

I don't know and I don't care. It's none of my business and I don't concern myself with them. Everyone is free to like what they want, believe what they want and be who they are, as long as they aren't posing a threat to other people. Has a brony personally done you wrong or something? Because if they haven't, then why are you concerned about them? Does it give you pleasure to look down on someone just because they are different from you?

Learn to live and let live. Let people be bronies if they want. Why not worry about drug dealers, terrorists and murderers instead? You know, the people who actually ruin lives?

• .Polar_Bear. likes this

Mockage
  • Mockage

First Breath After Coma

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

@Vlynor

I beg to differ, but he's constantly moaning and reproaching about me for some reason.

Also by your logic, anything that isn't stated with "In my opinion" or "I think" etc is automatically cancelled out as an opinion? Okay, that seems like a plausible point. But either way, what I said about bronies still stands, just like every other similar statement in the previous topic does. 

He can take it personally, not my problem. I'll just carry on.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:31 AM Edited by Vlynor, 26 November 2013 - 04:33 AM.

@Vlynor

I beg to differ, but he's constantly moaning and reproaching about me for some reason.

Also by your logic, anything that isn't stated with "In my opinion" or "I think" etc is automatically cancelled out as an opinion? Okay, that seems like a plausible point. But either way, what I said about bronies still stands, just like every other similar statement in the previous topic does. 

Basically, yes. You should preface opinions with that or something similar, otherwise it looks like you're stating it as a fact.

You can say the same thing about anyone, though. If you Google Fan-fiction and/or Rule 34 you can and will find fanboys/fangirls for anything. Bronies aren't the only people who can become obsessed with a subject, but you and many others probably don't look at them as future pedophiles.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

@Vlynor

How absolutely pathetic you are. You come in and make a controversial statement, then tell someone that disagrees with you that they are pathetic for "Moaning" about your comment. You really need to get a life and get over yourself - You are one of the most arrogant pricks I've ever seen on the internet.

• Sting4S likes this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

I have three friends(one guy, two women) who are bronies, and I asked why they like the show.  On top of them liking the pop culture references, and that the creators listen to fan requests, they're mainly fans of Lauren Faust and her works.

LaurenFaust.jpg

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Lauren_Faust

They are sexually aroused by animals.

The sheer stupidity in that post.... 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:55 AM Edited by StingrayX, 26 November 2013 - 05:58 AM.

You poor thing.

You pathetic thing. Apparently questioning your actions two time in a month is constantly moaning at you. I have a problem with your supposed "opinion" because you're stating it as a fact. You can't just say that. :/ You can't just say that a specific group is a bunch of pedophiles and get away with it. That is just plain ignorance.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:00 AM

You poor thing.

There's a difference between stating an opinion and stating something as a fact.

Is not stated as an opinion, it's stated as a fact. There is no, "In my opinion." or "I think." in there. They may be moaning about something, but they're well within their right to. You made a comment that bothered one of the users, so they responded. Nothing wrong there. And why do you feel the need to patronize them? Saying "You poor thing." makes you appear like a condescending prick.

i don't know where you come from but back where i'm from when someone clearly states something that is clearly an opinion then it is also clearly accepted and interpreted as that person's own opinion

i feel bad for people that go around everywhere saying in my opinion all the time
grow some balls

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

You poor thing.

i don't know where you come from but back where i'm from when someone clearly states something that is clearly an opinion then it is also clearly accepted and interpreted as that person's own opinion

i feel bad for people that go around everywhere saying in my opinion all the time
grow some balls

In all honesty, the way he said it made it sound like he meant it in a factual way; like how some people I know think gays choose to be that way.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

Dat ass.

SvrLi.png

GbY8ZjX.jpg

Jesus Christ.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users