Photo

*UNPATCHABLE* car duplication

12 replies to this topic
TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:30 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 23 November 2013 - 11:30 PM.

I just accidentally found out that car duplication at will CAN NOT and WILL NOT be patched and here's why.

As long as you have a garage and can stop the loading screen of you coming out of the garage you can dupe a car as long as you have two people.

Playing Out of court settlement (Martin Mission) with my wife, she could not lose her wanted level so she headed for her safe house while I headed to Madrazo's house (important part here)... as I was approaching Madrazo's I lost my wanted level and my wife was just re entering her car in her garage, as I pulled into the target (finishing point) she began to leave her garage....the mission passed message came up and once we respawned she had two of her cars outside of her apartment and was able to sell one. 

I said it before and will say it again, they will never be able to stop it.

Your welcome.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

Anything in the game CAN BE changed. You, sir, do not know how programming works. 

• poklane, Suppa K, Seanathon and 1 other like this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

Anything in the game CAN BE changed. You, sir, do not know how programming works. 

This.

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

Cant see any proof or argument in this guys statement lol

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

This sounds like to much for a dup ...I'll pass

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

Was just pointing out that there's more than one way to do it, and since there's so many ways to do it it's going to be almost impossible to stop it entirely. I've never seen ANYONE post the method I mentioned so it was simply informative...but the responses I've gotten are typical for this environment.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

Saying car duplication is "unpatchable" is simply ignorant. 

tolkaNo
  • tolkaNo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

Was just pointing out that there's more than one way to do it, and since there's so many ways to do it it's going to be almost impossible to stop it entirely. I've never seen ANYONE post the method I mentioned so it was simply informative...but the responses I've gotten are typical for this environment.

Sounds like the same method as in 1.05 except you interrupt the loading screen with a mission completion instead of your phone

Good find

• TreFacTor likes this

Kolourblynd
  • Kolourblynd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

Saying car duplication is "unpatchable" is simply ignorant. 

Dat Watermelon Kool-aid, brah.

handoverfist
  • handoverfist

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

wife? lol troll

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

Why do you think they removed the "drive out" scenes in some garages?

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:10 AM Edited by Will Troll, 24 November 2013 - 01:11 AM.

That logic is exactly why your highest achievement will be manager at BK. The technique is cool, but to say "unpatchable"...just no.

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

I know a better way lol. I'd be willing to share it but I need a car to sell/store

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users