Photo

Cheater Pool Is Live! *Caution*

101 replies to this topic
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:47 AM Edited by Odesza, 24 November 2013 - 02:48 AM.

I knew Odesza would be active in this post just by reading the title. His antiglitcher panties must be thouroughly soaked at the thought....where is blasterman?

Nothing in this thread that I've posted even has anything to do with "anti-glitching" tho.

protip:  I don't actually care if people glitch or not or whether they get banned, I've never reported anyone, I just think it's hilarious pointing out how incredibly lazy and dumb the majority of you are.

at least you tried

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

its not bullsh*t you f*cking idiot, the proof is RIGHT infront of your god damn eyes! jesus christ, solid proof is shown and you still think its fake, i swear some of you are actually mentally retarded

It's hardly "solid" proof - it could easily have been cooked up by someone with a adequete grasp of Photoshop.

Sorry that I don't just assume that because you posted a photo that it amounts to proof. Maybe once I see the mass of threads where cheaters whine about being put into cheater lobbies i'll be prepared to believe it.

Still, if it is true, it's a f*cking retarded system - "Hey you cheated! That's bad! For the next 18 Days, you can only play with other Cheats. After that you're allowed to go back and play with legit players again and possibly offend again."
Maybe you won't see a mass of threads because folks would be too embarrassed to admit they're a cheat?
  • Blasterman4EVER and Odesza like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:04 AM Edited by Odesza, 24 November 2013 - 03:04 AM.

its not bullsh*t you f*cking idiot, the proof is RIGHT infront of your god damn eyes! jesus christ, solid proof is shown and you still think its fake, i swear some of you are actually mentally retarded

It's hardly "solid" proof - it could easily have been cooked up by someone with a adequete grasp of Photoshop.

Sorry that I don't just assume that because you posted a photo that it amounts to proof. Maybe once I see the mass of threads where cheaters whine about being put into cheater lobbies i'll be prepared to believe it.

Still, if it is true, it's a f*cking retarded system - "Hey you cheated! That's bad! For the next 18 Days, you can only play with other Cheats. After that you're allowed to go back and play with legit players again and possibly offend again."
Maybe you won't see a mass of threads because folks would be too embarrassed to admit they're a cheat?

Pretty good point I doubt most of the people on here bragging about cheating would say anything if they actually get banned.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

I knew Odesza would be active in this post just by reading the title. His antiglitcher panties must be thouroughly soaked at the thought....where is blasterman?

Nothing in this thread that I've posted even has anything to do with "anti-glitching" tho.

protip:  I don't actually care if people glitch or not or whether they get banned, I've never reported anyone, I just think it's hilarious pointing out how incredibly lazy and dumb the majority of you are.

at least you tried

Protip: go make me a sandwich.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

at least you tried

I think I'll pass.

Reckless1
  • Reckless1

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

at least you tried

Mmmm samwiches

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

at least you tried

I think I'll pass.

But but... you're blts are so tasty. All the cool kids are making me sandwichs.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

told-you-so-meter1.jpg

Now we must pray that the LSC glitchers eventually get hit, along with God-moders.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:18 AM Edited by Odesza, 24 November 2013 - 03:19 AM.

at least you tried

I think I'll pass.

"you are blts are so tasty"

gj man.

Now we must pray that the LSC glitchers eventually get hit, along with God-moders.

I hope R* hits you.

lexadair
  • lexadair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

If you glitch, cheat or mod any game, in any way, you do so with the obvious chance, that along the way somewhere, there will inevitably be some form of consequence.

Doesn't mean it definitely will, just means you do whatever you do with the understanding you might get your wrists slapped for it - So who gives a f*ck.

Enough said.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

i guess im going to have to show all you stupid c*nts a video of it then arent i as you assume everythings f*cking fake, this forum is f*cked

This.

It's filled with people who don't really know what they think, what they mean, whether or not they're cheaters or glitchers, whether or not they're in bad sport, what their gamer tags are.

The supposed glitchers and cheaters just say angry things and contradict themselves on a regular basis, but one thing they are consistent on is their frothing-at-the-mouth conviction that people who glitch and exploit will NEVER EVER BE PUNISHED OR PLACED INTO A CHEATER POOL OR BANNED, EVER.

You have to go to your ignore preferences and literally add 75 people to it in order to even filter through the useless nonsense most of these lazy, degenerate glitchers post.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

Pretty good point I doubt most of the people on here bragging about cheating would say anything if they actually get banned.

What is your deal?

Are you one of those fence-post riders or something?

Are you against glitching and cheating or not?

You're one of the people I'm talking about... it's simply unclear where you even stand. Against or for? It seems like you vary based on what grief the glitchers are giving you.

Help me understand.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:29 AM Edited by Odesza, 24 November 2013 - 03:29 AM.

What is your deal?

Are you one of those fence-post riders or something?

Are you against glitching and cheating or not?

You're one of the people I'm talking about... it's simply unclear where you even stand. Against or for? It seems like you vary based on what grief the glitchers are giving you.

Help me understand.

I don't actually care I just like making fun of people.

It just so happens that like 90% of the people on here that glitch act like they're kids and are mentally impaired with the reasoning skills of a 7 year old girl.  I myself though haven't glitched in any way and don't plan to ever, never had the reason to.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:54 AM Edited by WBaker, 24 November 2013 - 03:55 AM.

[quote name="Odesza" post="1064150062" timestamp="1385263111"]

[quote name="WBaker" post="1064150052" timestamp="1385263008"]

[quote name="Odesza" post="1064150032" timestamp="1385262821"]
 [quote name="WBaker" post="1064150023" timestamp="1385262689"]
 [quote name="Odesza" post="1064149907" timestamp="1385261264"]
 [quote name="Reckless1" post="1064149835" timestamp="1385260272"]
I knew Odesza would be active in this post just by reading the title. His antiglitcher panties must be thouroughly soaked at the thought....where is blasterman?[/quote]Nothing in this thread that I've posted even has anything to do with "anti-glitching" tho.

at least you tried[/quote]Protip: go make me a sandwich.
 [/quote]I think I'll pass.[/quote]
 [/quote]
"you are blts are so tasty"

gj man.
[/quote]

Oh kiddo I wasn't  interested you in that way. I just figured the more time you spent making sandwiches would be les time for your spam. I thought you understood that. *Sloooooow* fail.

I hope R* hits you.[/quote]

Be nice to your bf!

Ok.. make fun for me messing up again. Nested quotes are tricky on a mobile!

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

Hello i am here for my daily night reading of dumbasses.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

Blaster, your little vendetta over people glitching or cheating or modding.. or picking their noses just needs to stop. If that's all you're going to post and go on about, you need not be here. This goes for the entire forum not just this topic.

• EyeMacHunt, WBaker, AznDragon89 and 1 other like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:56 AM Edited by Odesza, 24 November 2013 - 03:57 AM.

I was pointing out that you apparently don't know the difference between "you're" and "your" lol.

"slooooooww"

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

Put all people that use the report system into a whiny bitch pool.
Problem solved.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

I was pointing out that you apparently don't know the difference between "you're" and "your" lol.

"slooooooww"

Oh. Thanks for pointing out a typo. Noise:signal <1. This is why I say your true calling is making me blts. I'm more embarrassed by the nested quotes but I can only see 5 lines at a time. We both failed. Lol.

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

Ok so after a few hours of researching the cheater's pool, I'm convinced it does exist and players have already been placed in this lobby. I'm a graphic designer and I've taken a look at the screenies posted here and on other sites, they are not doctored images. The emails that have been sent out to players are also legitimate images. Plus there are a lot of topics on this now and most of the players that reported being placed in the cheater pool, all tell the same story. I also checked through youtube and found some videos being posted there.

So yeah, the existence of the cheater lobby is true, however, it has not been officially announced by R* yet.

There is a lot of speculation and false rumors at this point and this is solely because no one has been provided with information yet. Some of these threads have just become a spamfest of who said this and name calling - insults whatever.

But we can certainly take a look at previous games R* developed where there was an online mode available.

First off, 2 years back Red Dead Redemption online was released. They banned online accounts due to players modding saved game files for their online games. It was announced prior to the banning that players who continued using them will be banned. They also noted an interesting clause "We are not banning players who have boosted gold guns through legitimate gameplay or who took advantage of temporary in-game exploits to gain XP quickly."

So at the end of the day with RDR, glitchers or players abusing bugs within the game were not banned. Source - http://support.rocks...Read-Redemption

With the release of Max Payne, they introduced a cheater's pool into the game. Now there isn't much information on ther newswire indicated what would get you banned, but I did find this "As promised, we've taken steps to quarantine confirmed cheaters in Max Payne 3 Multiplayer. Starting today, anyone we've found using hacked saves, modded games, or other exploits has officially been cordoned off in a dedicated cheater pool, confined to wallow with other unscrupulous reprobates.". Again it's mentioned that hacked saves and modded games were banned, same as RDR. The mention of exploits here doesn't seem to fit in context with gaining large amounts of XP like i RDR or cash in GTA. I'm presuming that it would most likely be exploits such as those ones found with the hacked consoles - god mode, massive bounty placing etc...

I did some further reading up on game exploits and I've come to the conclusion that the LSC glitch is not a severe glitch that would hinder another player's gameplay. The way in which GTA:O has been designed, having a ton of cash doesn't affect other players, and also one of the reasons why you can purchase in-game cash with RL cash. Everything has level requirements, and until such time those are met, the money is useless. Of course there are other features that can be used to irritate other players, but the gaming mechanics are built in such a way that it can be prevented.

R* is going to ban a lot of players, it is going to happen but that depends on the severity of the offense and how it has affected other players in the game. LSC glitching is certainly not one of them. The difference between a level 70 player with a tank and one without a tank is literally a month of consistent gaming.

Don't hate me, that's just my opinion from past occurrences of such problems R* has experienced and dealt with.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

Ok so after a few hours of researching the cheater's pool, I'm convinced it does exist and players have already been placed in this lobby. I'm a graphic designer and I've taken a look at the screenies posted here and on other sites, they are not doctored images. The emails that have been sent out to players are also legitimate images. Plus there are a lot of topics on this now and most of the players that reported being placed in the cheater pool, all tell the same story. I also checked through youtube and found some videos being posted there.

So yeah, the existence of the cheater lobby is true, however, it has not been officially announced by R* yet.

There is a lot of speculation and false rumors at this point and this is solely because no one has been provided with information yet. Some of these threads have just become a spamfest of who said this and name calling - insults whatever.

But we can certainly take a look at previous games R* developed where there was an online mode available.

First off, 2 years back Red Dead Redemption online was released. They banned online accounts due to players modding saved game files for their online games. It was announced prior to the banning that players who continued using them will be banned. They also noted an interesting clause "We are not banning players who have boosted gold guns through legitimate gameplay or who took advantage of temporary in-game exploits to gain XP quickly."

So at the end of the day with RDR, glitchers or players abusing bugs within the game were not banned. Source - http://support.rocks...Read-Redemption

With the release of Max Payne, they introduced a cheater's pool into the game. Now there isn't much information on ther newswire indicated what would get you banned, but I did find this "As promised, we've taken steps to quarantine confirmed cheaters in Max Payne 3 Multiplayer. Starting today, anyone we've found using hacked saves, modded games, or other exploits has officially been cordoned off in a dedicated cheater pool, confined to wallow with other unscrupulous reprobates.". Again it's mentioned that hacked saves and modded games were banned, same as RDR. The mention of exploits here doesn't seem to fit in context with gaining large amounts of XP like i RDR or cash in GTA. I'm presuming that it would most likely be exploits such as those ones found with the hacked consoles - god mode, massive bounty placing etc...

I did some further reading up on game exploits and I've come to the conclusion that the LSC glitch is not a severe glitch that would hinder another player's gameplay. The way in which GTA:O has been designed, having a ton of cash doesn't affect other players, and also one of the reasons why you can purchase in-game cash with RL cash. Everything has level requirements, and until such time those are met, the money is useless. Of course there are other features that can be used to irritate other players, but the gaming mechanics are built in such a way that it can be prevented.

R* is going to ban a lot of players, it is going to happen but that depends on the severity of the offense and how it has affected other players in the game. LSC glitching is certainly not one of them. The difference between a level 70 player with a tank and one without a tank is literally a month of consistent gaming.

Don't hate me, that's just my opinion from past occurrences of such problems R* has experienced and dealt with.

Anyone with some experience in sports/fashion retouching/alteration will be easily able to create images that pass scrutiny from a video game... They'll easily mask the I.N etc with no problems and be undetectable to anything but the most sophisticated image forensics frameworks...

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

95% fake

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

Anyone with some experience in sports/fashion retouching/alteration will be easily able to create images that pass scrutiny from a video game... They'll easily mask the I.N etc with no problems and be undetectable to anything but the most sophisticated image forensics frameworks...

That wasn't necessary at all

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

i guess im going to have to show all you stupid c*nts a video of it then arent i as you assume everythings f*cking fake, this forum is f*cked

Shut the hell up grantyy :)

• Odesza likes this

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:33 PM Edited by DaTwista, 24 November 2013 - 02:35 PM.

I hardly doubt a gamer has that ability. The screenshots are real and not doctored images.

So basically you're telling me that the four screenies I did check, all different screenshots from different people being posted with the exact text are all fake?

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

I hardly doubt a gamer has that ability. The screenshots are real and not doctored images.

So basically you're telling me that the four screenies I did check, all different screenshots from different people being posted with the exact text are all fake?

Well your doubts about a gamers abilities in other area's of their lives not withstanding, what I said was it would be incredibly easy for someone to create the images you looked at, I didn't guarantee they were fake, just that it is easily done. Also, if you are so convinced they are real and you are correct, why not just furnish us with the shots where you show the complete lack of image noise or any of the MANY ways to show an image hasn't been altered? You have them of course? 

You see my issue with the statement about how they were 100% real is that it seemed like someone who just used photoshop and the zoom function, then relied on what they knew about image editing and possibly thought lack of pixelation ensures authenticity. Hardly an ironclad guarantee.

If it wasn't such a gigantic waste of time I'd run a few of those so called cheaters pool proof images through the ringer and just show you the big blue and yellow spots all over them which I know I would find. I highly doubt the person who created them went to the trouble of cleaning the RAW code of signs of the resaves etc.

All that being said, I would be happy to be proved wrong, if you are indeed so sure they are authentic.

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:17 PM Edited by Yakito, 24 November 2013 - 03:18 PM.

This.

It's filled with people who don't really know what they think, what they mean, whether or not they're cheaters or glitchers, whether or not they're in bad sport, what their gamer tags are.

The supposed glitchers and cheaters just say angry things and contradict themselves on a regular basis, but one thing they are consistent on is their frothing-at-the-mouth conviction that people who glitch and exploit will NEVER EVER BE PUNISHED OR PLACED INTO A CHEATER POOL OR BANNED, EVER.

You have to go to your ignore preferences and literally add 75 people to it in order to even filter through the useless nonsense most of these lazy, degenerate glitchers post.

Oh, I am sorry Mr I-Never-Contradict-myself.
What were you saying about that 5 million that a cheater gave you? That 5 mill that you decided to keep even though you're against glitching and hacking?
You are a joke on this forum. I don't see anybody that actually aproves of your sh*tty posts full of overly ambitious hate towards glitchers.
It's a game, nobody takes it seriously, and nobody takes YOU seriously either.
Nobody will ever care what you think.

Everything you ever write is about your hate towards hacking and glitching.
Boo-f*cking-hoo. I am sure some glitcher looked at your post full of hatred and thought "he's right, I'll stop glitching now".
You are frustrated because your posts do f*ck all, and you have no chance of changing anybody's mind. That must be frustrating as hell - being so useless and powerless to do anything important.

RedRobin
  • RedRobin

Forum Youtuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

WTF are these "mass of threads" supposed to come from exactly...??? Lmao you act as if this is an "official" board.

The fact that this isn't an official forum is irrelevant - there was a mass of threads full to the brim with whiners complaining that they'd had their chrome buzzards and tanks taken away with the 1.06 patch.

@OP - If you're in this cheaters pool, would you mind telling us what exactly you did to deserve this? Then at least we can start to form a picture of whether it's just the hackers or it's everyone who's even done Criminal Records once in their lifetime that's on their way into the pool.

Im not in the cheaters pool but I describe in the video for what reasons the user that I am talking about is in the cheater pool.

I feel as alot of you didnt watch the video and just complain that there is no such thing as a cheater pool :p  Im just informing you guys of things that are going on in the game. For those of you that are saying "Youre fishing for views to get $"

I dont get a single dollar from posting on these forums. :)

-Garrett

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:49 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 25 November 2013 - 05:52 AM.

Blaster, your little vendetta over people glitching or cheating or modding.. or picking their noses just needs to stop. If that's all you're going to post and go on about, you need not be here. This goes for the entire forum not just this topic.

It's obviously much more than a little vendetta. I am sure you have seen that the argument goes both ways, and that the people trolling in support of glitching and cheating are much more vicious and insistent than I am.

I post about more than admonishing glitchers/cheaters. There are glitchers/cheaters who post more threads flaming legit players than I create posts bashing glitching/cheating.

So what is the warning here, really? Am I being told not to speak out against glitching and cheating at all, or not as frequently? I feel like this is a fair question.

And I haven't complained about anybody picking their noses. That is unfair.

What were you saying about that 5 million that a cheater gave you? That 5 mill that you decided to keep even though you're against glitching and hacking?
You are a joke on this forum. I don't see anybody that actually aproves of your sh*tty posts full of overly ambitious hate towards glitchers.

Boo-f*cking-hoo. I am sure some glitcher looked at your post full of hatred and thought "he's right, I'll stop glitching now".
You are frustrated because your posts do f*ck all, and you have no chance of changing anybody's mind. That must be frustrating as hell - being so useless and powerless to do anything important.

I also think that this is clearly a fallacious argument, when the facts have been stated clearly before. I don't misrepresent the words of others' in this forum the way they do mine. That counts for something.

And yes, I have seen threads about glitchers changing their ways. I think we all have. And the awareness of the cheater pool and punishments being handed out to cheaters should discourage glitching/cheating as well.

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:17 AM Edited by Dillinger83, 25 November 2013 - 06:20 AM.

It's obviously much more than a little vendetta. I am sure you have seen that the argument goes both ways, and that the people trolling in support of glitching and cheating are much more vicious and insistent than I am.

I post about more than admonishing glitchers/cheaters. There are glitchers/cheaters who post more threads flaming legit players than I create posts bashing glitching/cheating.

So what is the warning here, really? Am I being told not to speak out against glitching and cheating at all, or not as frequently? I feel like this is a fair question.

And I haven't complained about anybody picking their noses. That is unfair.

I also think that this is clearly a fallacious argument, when the facts have been stated clearly before. I don't misrepresent the words of others' in this forum the way they do mine. That counts for something.

And yes, I have seen threads about glitchers changing their ways. I think we all have. And the awareness of the cheater pool and punishments being handed out to cheaters should discourage glitching/cheating as well.

Damn you still dont get it??? All you do is post about "getting" glitchers and what not. It's just really annoying. Look at you try and argue your point of view again. Like i've said before you have some serious issues my friend. Maybe contact some professional help.

I think all the talk of glitchers and "tank shifts to get glitchers" should seriously stop. lmao! glitch or dont glitch it doesnt affect my gaming AT ALL.

If a cheaters pool happens, it happens. I bet money you'll be on here saying oohhhh i told you sooo!

get a life already. at this point no-one in real life will want to be around you.

You are the joke of the forum btw lmao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users