Photo

Cheater Pool Is Live! *Caution*

101 replies to this topic
The Source
  • The Source

O.G.

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

There is a cheater pool, but I think entering it is based on getting reported.

True: EnergyBreeze here.

zdScySo.jpg

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

There is a cheater pool, but I think entering it is based on getting reported.

True: EnergyBreeze here.

zdScySo.jpg

You're EnergyBreeze? You gave me 6.9 mil once lol

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

no I'm not scared of a cheater pool, or even bad sport. In fact I kinda wanna go to bad sport again since I wasn't really in it the first time. They would have to strip me of everything, money doesn't matter since I already bought everything and I can easily find my cars again.

Which is why even if they have a cheater pool clearing bank account is trivial since you have everything and lsc glitch still works anyway so unless they full reset its not really a big punishment . 

it isn't a punishment anyway lol, I plan on getting a PS4 soon

that's why a lot of people are cheating.  Too bad BF4 on ps4 is kinda broken right now and only works sometimes till they patch it. 

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

no I'm not scared of a cheater pool, or even bad sport. In fact I kinda wanna go to bad sport again since I wasn't really in it the first time. They would have to strip me of everything, money doesn't matter since I already bought everything and I can easily find my cars again.

Which is why even if they have a cheater pool clearing bank account is trivial since you have everything and lsc glitch still works anyway so unless they full reset its not really a big punishment . 

it isn't a punishment anyway lol, I plan on getting a PS4 soon

that's why a lot of people are cheating.  Too bad BF4 on ps4 is kinda broken right now and only works sometimes till they patch it. 

never planned on getting BF4 :p, I'll probably get AC4 again (just beat it on xbox), upgrade my ps3 copy of ghosts, and pick up watch dogs. 

Grantyy
  • Grantyy

Glitch Master

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

if you want proof im it, im in a cheater pool, it comes up on the bottom left 'You are a cheat and can only play with other cheats' i was in it 3 weeks ago, you lot are slow as sh*t and this is supposed to be gta forums, paha

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 23 November 2013 - 11:35 PM.

I highly doubt there's a point system for being a cheater/hacker.  I think it's obvious in games what makes you a cheater.

Only if you're an obvious cheater. If you're going to cheat and then be obvious about it, you really need to be banned for being a prat more than anything else.

I like the above email, however. "Using exploits such as escaping the map". Surely the more important issue is people using things like the LSC glitch.

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

"Jobless gamers"

Sounds like a reputable source

• SAVILLAIN likes this

Grantyy
  • Grantyy

Glitch Master

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

a0bdf05cc5cd47ecbb9ed3fcdf2e549c.png

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

Take yourself outta it....

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

Smells like bullsh*t. Why make the Cheaters Pool exactly the same as the Bad Sport lobby? Surely, they should be putting cheaters into the cheaters pool permanently.

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

What's the point of these videos? To warn? I'm pretty sure you can't go back in time to change you glitching. So whats to warn? Its going to happen or its not, nothing you can do can change that. You're obviously fishing for views or attention.

The point of these videos is views for sure. Did anyone notice if his channel is monetized?

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

What's the point of these videos? To warn? I'm pretty sure you can't go back in time to change you glitching. So whats to warn? Its going to happen or its not, nothing you can do can change that. You're obviously fishing for views or attention.

The point of these videos is views for sure. Did anyone notice if his channel is monetized?

Back when I used to DJ i had partnership offers on YouTube :p, the pay is crap though. 

Grantyy
  • Grantyy

Glitch Master

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

Smells like bullsh*t. Why make the Cheaters Pool exactly the same as the Bad Sport lobby? Surely, they should be putting cheaters into the cheaters pool permanently.

its not bullsh*t you f*cking idiot, the proof is RIGHT infront of your god damn eyes! jesus christ, solid proof is shown and you still think its fake, i swear some of you are actually mentally retarded

• Yakito likes this

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

fake and BS

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

Red Robin, I watch your vids. These forums are full of salty c*nts.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

its not bullsh*t you f*cking idiot, the proof is RIGHT infront of your god damn eyes! jesus christ, solid proof is shown and you still think its fake, i swear some of you are actually mentally retarded

It's hardly "solid" proof - it could easily have been cooked up by someone with a adequete grasp of Photoshop.

Sorry that I don't just assume that because you posted a photo that it amounts to proof. Maybe once I see the mass of threads where cheaters whine about being put into cheater lobbies i'll be prepared to believe it.

Still, if it is true, it's a f*cking retarded system - "Hey you cheated! That's bad! For the next 18 Days, you can only play with other Cheats. After that you're allowed to go back and play with legit players again and possibly offend again."

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

It's hardly "solid" proof - it could easily have been cooked up by someone with a adequete grasp of Photoshop.

Sorry that I don't just assume that because you posted a photo that it amounts to proof. Maybe once I see the mass of threads where cheaters whine about being put into cheater lobbies i'll be prepared to believe it.

Still, if it is true, it's a f*cking retarded system - "Hey you cheated! That's bad! For the next 18 Days, you can only play with other Cheats. After that you're allowed to go back and play with legit players again and possibly offend again."

It's R*, it is not supposed to make sense

• PandaLambpaws likes this

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

Please take your garbage replies and shameless self-promoting elsewhere. I feel dirty just replying to you and bumping this topic.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

lmao... don't be silly people. There is no cheater pool whatsoever.

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

I shall see you guys/gals in the cheaters pool then ;)

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

I shall see you guys/gals in the cheaters pool then ;)

You enter by getting reported. So thats hackers and glitchers who make youtube videos.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

I want to see proof that it is an actual lobby and not just a bad sport invite only. All of these videos show no solid evidence, the only guy that did posted a link to his twitter and R* replied to him, THAT was real.

You should try reading my post, cheaters and hackers according to the R* tip go to the same lobbies as BS.

There are different criteria for becoming a cheater and a bad sport. The lobbies could be the same, it's not clear, but cheater points are different to bad sport points.

I highly doubt there's a point system for being a cheater/hacker.  I think it's obvious in games what makes you a cheater.

There is a point system.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

I want to see proof that it is an actual lobby and not just a bad sport invite only. All of these videos show no solid evidence, the only guy that did posted a link to his twitter and R* replied to him, THAT was real.

You should try reading my post, cheaters and hackers according to the R* tip go to the same lobbies as BS.

There are different criteria for becoming a cheater and a bad sport. The lobbies could be the same, it's not clear, but cheater points are different to bad sport points.

There is a point system.

That's pretty ridiculous lol 1 offense of any kind regarding cheating should be treated the same and punished.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

WTF are these "mass of threads" supposed to come from exactly...??? Lmao you act as if this is an "official" board.

Your ignorance is solid proof you are scared of being in cheater pool. Grow up a little and stop your bullsh*t cheating or glitching.

Grantyy
  • Grantyy

Glitch Master

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

i guess im going to have to show all you stupid c*nts a video of it then arent i as you assume everythings f*cking fake, this forum is f*cked

Reckless1
  • Reckless1

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

I knew Odesza would be active in this post just by reading the title. His antiglitcher panties must be thouroughly soaked at the thought....where is blasterman?

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:36 AM Edited by JohnGazman, 24 November 2013 - 02:47 AM.

WTF are these "mass of threads" supposed to come from exactly...??? Lmao you act as if this is an "official" board.

The fact that this isn't an official forum is irrelevant - there was a mass of threads full to the brim with whiners complaining that they'd had their chrome buzzards and tanks taken away with the 1.06 patch.

@OP - If you're in this cheaters pool, would you mind telling us what exactly you did to deserve this? Then at least we can start to form a picture of whether it's just the hackers or it's everyone who's even done Criminal Records once in their lifetime that's on their way into the pool.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

i guess im going to have to show all you stupid c*nts a video of it then arent i as you assume everythings f*cking fake, this forum is f*cked

Oh great... another sh*tty video from Grantyy. If I say I believe you will you stop making videos?

Some moron was trying to rip off your play this crappy track over and over vid earlier. I mean the crap you make obviously sucks and isn't correct but stealing is even less cool.

I reported him for you brah.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

I knew Odesza would be active in this post just by reading the title. His antiglitcher panties must be thouroughly soaked at the thought....where is blasterman?

That may be blastertroll's other account, like GabbyGums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users