101 replies to this topic
RedRobin
  • RedRobin

Forum Youtuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

Hello GTA Forums,

I am here to confirm that the Cheater Pool is a real thing! If you have been exploiting by doing things mentioned in the video then please be very cautious!

Best of Luck,

Garrett

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

to save everyones time, its another video that shows a possibly fake email, and some guy walking around with a dunce cap and no money. no concrete proof about the cheater pool. 

• EyeMacHunt, ImBoss450, lucifieraies and 10 others like this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

to save everyones time, its another video that shows a possibly fake email, and some guy walking around with a dunce cap and no money. no concrete proof about the cheater pool. 

view whores everywhere

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

If anyone gets in the cheater pool then its going to the youtubers first because their the ones who spreaded this like crazy just for views and likes.

• SOHC_VTEC and Dillinger83 like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by Odesza, 23 November 2013 - 08:33 PM.

Actually the email probably isn't fake if you notice at the end you can see it says that you can be put into this "lobby" by being a poor sport, when loading the game there is a tooltip that says "there are lobbies that hackers/cheaters will be put into called bad sport lobbies" so chances are this guy got put into a BS lobby (maybe for hacking) and just got rid of all his money.

Side note:  All the GTA glitching youtubers on here are complete idiots lol.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

I want to see proof that it is an actual lobby and not just a bad sport invite only. All of these videos show no solid evidence, the only guy that did posted a link to his twitter and R* replied to him, THAT was real.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

I want to see proof that it is an actual lobby and not just a bad sport invite only. All of these videos show no solid evidence, the only guy that did posted a link to his twitter and R* replied to him, THAT was real.

You should try reading my post, cheaters and hackers according to the R* tip go to the same lobbies as BS.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

Actually the email probably isn't fake if you notice at the end you can see it says that you can be put into this "lobby" by being a poor sport, when loading the game there is a tooltip that says "there are lobbies that hackers/cheaters will be put into called bad sport lobbies" so chances are this guy got put into a BS lobby (maybe for hacking) and just got rid of all his money.

look at the title/subject

"Rockstar Game Game violation notice"

Something about that seems off to me

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

look at the title/subject

"Rockstar Game Game violation notice"

Something about that seems off to me

It should be Rockstar Games obviously but who knows, typos happen.  But regardless the point is cheaters/hackers go to badsport lobbies (probably permanently) and this is according to a tip R* themselves put in the game, nonetheless OP is probably some idiot looking for views though. 

There was a video similar to this a week or so ago with practically the same kind of crap.

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

fake
  • who-dat and SUPERHEAVYDOODY like this

Kolourblynd
  • Kolourblynd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

I hope 75% of the community gets banned, then maybe R* will realize "OHHH YEahhhhh, we cater to gaming idiots..." and stop making GTA Online modes...

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

Shiver me timber !

RedRobin
  • RedRobin

Forum Youtuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

Im not fishing for views lol im just informing the community of whats going on. This guy was actually banned from lobbies im just speaking to what happened to him.

Tough crowd on GTA 5 forums now adays.

• BILLHICKSISDEAD likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

Seems like now that everyone practically knows how to use the money glitches, claiming to have proof of cheater pools is the new GTA youtube fad to desperately try to get views.

Phopper
  • Phopper

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

What's the point of these videos? To warn? I'm pretty sure you can't go back in time to change you glitching. So whats to warn? Its going to happen or its not, nothing you can do can change that. You're obviously fishing for views or attention.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

You should try reading my post, cheaters and hackers according to the R* tip go to the same lobbies as BS.

There are different criteria for becoming a cheater and a bad sport. The lobbies could be the same, it's not clear, but cheater points are different to bad sport points.

RedRobin
  • RedRobin

Forum Youtuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

Seems like now that everyone practically knows how to use the money glitches, claiming to have proof of cheater pools is the new GTA youtube fad to desperately try to get views.

Not really sure how im desperate for views lol. Im very happy with the amount of views I receive but wanted to share the information I found with you :)

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:51 PM Edited by Odesza, 23 November 2013 - 08:53 PM.

There are different criteria for becoming a cheater and a bad sport. The lobbies could be the same, it's not clear, but cheater points are different to bad sport points.

I highly doubt there's a point system for being a cheater/hacker.  I think it's obvious in games what makes you a cheater.

Not really sure how im desperate for views lol. Im very happy with the amount of views I receive but wanted to share the information I found with you  :)

From your sig, you look pretty desperate.  And if you wanted to share information try using the search, looking around, or even looking on youtube.  Because stuff like this has been posted here before (by other terrible youtubers) so you're pretty much just encouraging more dumb forum spam at this point.

• J_L_K_64 likes this

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

It's funny how someone warns you guys of something that might ruin the game for you and all you do in return is bitch, complain and say he's fishing for views.... 

First of all, you don't have to watch the video if you think it's fake.

Second of all, don't say that hes fishing for views because he has over 125k subs and gets PLENTY of views without you guys. I'd like to see any of you trolls with that much popularity.

You guys are just spoiled brats that moan and complain at everything.

Watch at least one of you replying to me saying that I'm stupid. Watch.

• NukedPratorian and BILLHICKSISDEAD like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by Odesza, 23 November 2013 - 09:01 PM.

It's funny how someone warns you guys of something that might ruin the game for you and all you do in return is bitch, complain and say he's fishing for views.... 

Second of all, don't say that hes fishing for views because he has over 125k subs and gets PLENTY of views without you guys. I'd like to see any of you trolls with that much popularity.

People like this guy and cheaters are what ruin the game, not some threat of getting put in a cheater pool, for what?  Cheating MIND BLOWN.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

warn us of what? People have been saying the cheater pool was coming since 1.03, 3 patches later and still nothing, in fact the LSC glitch still works. Its kinda like 12/21/12 now. 

• who-dat likes this

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

It may be real I know my friends and I reported everyone we saw with insured tanks tow trucks etc If you were using glitched vehicles or hiding in spots were you were invincible its possible enough players reported him so they may have permanently bad sported him and wiped his cash.  No need to accuse him of hunting for views.   

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:17 PM Edited by NukedPratorian, 23 November 2013 - 09:18 PM.

warn us of what? People have been saying the cheater pool was coming since 1.03, 3 patches later and still nothing, in fact the LSC glitch still works. Its kinda like 12/21/12 now. 

You're a bit scared of it I can tell how many millions did you glitch not like any of it is really needed anyway.  All you need is a car and guns to play this game.  Fancy paint super Cars and mods are just for show anyway.  My second character has no super cars and kills and ranks up just as fast as the glitched one who has tons of fancy crap.  If you save and do missions you'll be able to afford the guns and a tank and that's really all you need to play.     

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

You're a bit scared of it I can tell how many millions did you glitch not like any of it is really needed anyway.  All you need is a car and guns to play this game.  Fancy paint super Cars and mods are just for show anyway.  My second character has no super cars and kills and ranks up just as fast as the glitched one who has tons of fancy crap.  If you save and do missions you'll be able to afford the guns and a tank and that's really all you need to play.     

no I'm not scared of a cheater pool, or even bad sport. In fact I kinda wanna go to bad sport again since I wasn't really in it the first time. They would have to strip me of everything, money doesn't matter since I already bought everything and I can easily find my cars again.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

Stop wasting forum space with this fake BS.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

What a STUPID post. Please mods, remove this. This guy does not know what he is talking about.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

no I'm not scared of a cheater pool, or even bad sport. In fact I kinda wanna go to bad sport again since I wasn't really in it the first time. They would have to strip me of everything, money doesn't matter since I already bought everything and I can easily find my cars again.

Which is why even if they have a cheater pool clearing bank account is trivial since you have everything and lsc glitch still works anyway so unless they full reset its not really a big punishment . 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

What a STUPID post. Please mods, remove this. This guy does not know what he is talking about.

There's a report button under my post, try using it.

I know reading is hard for you.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

There is a cheater pool, but I think entering it is based on getting reported.

The people who will most likely get reported are hackers, and these people can just exit the cheaters pool at will.

I don't think normal glitchers will experience the cheaters pool atm.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

Which is why even if they have a cheater pool clearing bank account is trivial since you have everything and lsc glitch still works anyway so unless they full reset its not really a big punishment . 

it isn't a punishment anyway lol, I plan on getting a PS4 soon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users