Photo

Using Lester to Remove Wanted Level Online

22 replies to this topic
EN x RicHiiieee
  • EN x RicHiiieee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

Ok so I've had this game for a while now & I never could call up Lester to remove wanted level, and or locate anything. I'm above those levels but it never let me do those things.

Can someone please tell me what's going on because I honestly don't know myself what to do.

Xbox

EN x RicHiiieee

Message me or anything just help

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

No biggie, half the time you get another star on you immediately after clearing it anywyas.

EN x RicHiiieee
  • EN x RicHiiieee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

No biggie, half the time you get another star on you immediately after clearing it anywyas.

That's not the point. I just want to use that feature, I have stuff to do

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

did you ever go to his house and talk to him?

or maybe not do any of his missions when he texts them to you?

EN x RicHiiieee
  • EN x RicHiiieee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

I think I have been doing his missions with the big "L" & no I haven't been doing all the missions that he has been texted to me

Dubie81
  • Dubie81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by Dubie81, 23 November 2013 - 08:21 PM.

You need to go meet Lester at his house when he calls you over the first time. Then as you do Lester jobs and level up, he phones you and tells you what he can do for you.

See what happens when the only two jobs your character has seen, aside from the tutorial, are DTD and CR? Seriously though, if you have been to his house online, and been doing his jobs, he should have called you.

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

I don't bother with Lester for this very reason. Clear a five star wanted level, then instantly you have a one star level again - but with all the five star forces on your ass, like the SWAT vans and choppers. Not fun.

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

if you have a big "L" on your map, you need to go talk to him at that "L", otherwise the stuff don't open up

• Glxygry06si likes this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

You need to go meet Lester at his house when he calls you over the first time. Then as you do Lester jobs and level up, he phones you and tells you what he can do for you.

See what happens when the only two jobs your character has seen, aside from the tutorial, are DTD and CR? Seriously though, if you have been to his house online, and been doing his jobs, he should have called you.

In my experience, I've only had to meet with him once. I haven't done any jobs for him yet and I still get his services unlocked as I rank up.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

I don't know if this is relevant to you but also, you can't use remove wanted level if you doing a Lester mission. ;)

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

I don't bother with Lester for this very reason. Clear a five star wanted level, then instantly you have a one star level again - but with all the five star forces on your ass, like the SWAT vans and choppers. Not fun.

You're driving a stolen car that they see u in. Call Lester highlight the Remove Wanted Level then stop car and get out on foot. Then press button to remove wanted level.

Don't remove wanted level while in a stolen car, it will go back to 1 star
  • Seanathon likes this

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:34 PM Edited by TheJackalSega, 23 November 2013 - 11:36 PM.

You're driving a stolen car that they see u in. Call Lester highlight the Remove Wanted Level then stop car and get out on foot. Then press button to remove wanted level.

No. It happens if I'm in a tank or PV too; it's got nothing to do with being in a stolen car. It's a glitch. Don't give me a smartass answer when you don't know what I was doing at the time, it makes you look foolish.

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

i run this town. 

make me a sammich 

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

No. It happens if I'm in a tank or PV too; it's got nothing to do with being in a stolen car. It's a glitch. Don't give me a smartass answer when you don't know what I was doing at the time, it makes you look foolish.

I use him to lose the cops a lot and I never get another star after he clears my wanted level unless I have a weapon out or if I am indeed in a stolen vehicle.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

You sure there's a big 'L' on your map? I'm pretty sure there isn't one in online mode. Yeah in story mode there is. And I don't recall ever being able to remove wanted levels by phoning Lester in story mode.

This is the online part of the forum.

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

Cute response... I shouldn't feed the troll but I'm takin a sh*t at work so lemme get my bag-o-snacks:

This has happened to me numerous times and each time I was not driving my personal vehicle. Stopping my car getting out on foot and removing wanted levels stopped all extra stars popping up afterwards:

hence my response.

I gave you the benefit of my experience encountering the same identicle problem but apparently I trolled you "hard core" enough to warrant a deuche-bag response from you.

If my response to you did not match what you're hoping for then do everyone on the forums a favor and just quietly: STFU

There are others on these forums that might actually benefit from what I've posted and realize that; yes in fact they were trying to call off wanted levels while riding in stolen vehicles or ADS near police which bring unwanted stars onto their character

tl;dr So in surmation to TheJackassSega: eat a dick. With all due respect to you sir... which is none... just please continue... to eat that dick...
  • Scumbag_Dave and Seanathon like this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:57 AM Edited by Seanathon, 24 November 2013 - 02:58 AM.

This. TheJackassSega is a newb and clearly didn't know this. Using hostility to try and hide his stupidity. Classic.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

I think I have been doing his missions with the big "L" & no I haven't been doing all the missions that he has been texted to me

If there is a big "L" on your screen that is pointing out Lester's house, that's indeed your problem. Drive over to his house at the "L" and trigger the cut scene between you and he. That should unlock his abilities. If there are any other letters on your screen like that, go to them as well. You need to visit Trevor and Ron to trigger some other features.

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:20 PM Edited by TheJackalSega, 24 November 2013 - 12:26 PM.

Cute response... I shouldn't feed the troll but I'm takin a sh*t at work so lemme get my bag-o-snacks:

This has happened to me numerous times and each time I was not driving my personal vehicle. Stopping my car getting out on foot and removing wanted levels stopped all extra stars popping up afterwards:

hence my response.

I gave you the benefit of my experience encountering the same identicle problem but apparently I trolled you "hard core" enough to warrant a deuche-bag response from you.

If my response to you did not match what you're hoping for then do everyone on the forums a favor and just quietly: STFU

There are others on these forums that might actually benefit from what I've posted and realize that; yes in fact they were trying to call off wanted levels while riding in stolen vehicles or ADS near police which bring unwanted stars onto their character

tl;dr So in surmation to TheJackassSega: eat a dick. With all due respect to you sir... which is none... just please continue... to eat that dick...

Bullsh*t. You were being condescending; like you knew what was happening and I was too dumb to know, hence why you explaining in baby steps the obvious.

You could of asked if I was in a stolen car, but you didn't, you assumed.

What is all this crap about "hardcore" trolling and sh*t? You think I'm 5? Like I'm sad enough to come onto a forum and start sh*t for no reason. f*ck no. I come here and elsewhere to talk to people; I just don't like people talking down to me, like I'm dumb,like they know better, especially when you don't know what the hell I was doing at the time and you couldn't even bother to ask what I was doing. Again, you assumed. As for the comment about me sucking "something"; sorry I don't go to the level of children to insult people like that. Better yet, the fact you felt the need to insult me speaks volumes about you. Grow the hell up.

This. TheJackassSega is a newb and clearly didn't know this. Using hostility to try and hide his stupidity. Classic.

You are stupid; I've said I wasn't using a stolen car. I know you would get another wanted level if you're spotted in one, because, you know, it's f*cking obvious! God the morons on this forum.

I swear this forum is mostly made of angry little 15 year olds. Half want to troll, the other half act like knowitall smartasses. Of course, there are a few mature folks on here, but they seem to far and few between. Shame.

• Taky likes this

Scumbag_Dave
  • Scumbag_Dave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

I actually think it's great value - $200 per star. The cops can be so much hassle at times.

I usually have no problems using it, but tonight when I was hiding behind a car with 4 stars and a bunch of cops shooting at me, after using it I went back to one star instead of no stars. Maybe it was because I was so close to the cops, I dunno.

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:36 PM Edited by BatFerYou, 24 November 2013 - 12:39 PM.

OMG Intanehht!

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

do lester missions and be a certain level to unlock the features.

calling lester to remove your wanted stars while in the middle of large group of police might get you another star. I call him up and have the menu waiting. just wait for the right time and then press the remove stars option.

rockstar made the wanted stars alittle buggy to fleece your bank accountant. so sometimes you get the one star no matter what.

Glxygry06si
  • Glxygry06si

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

if you have a big "L" on your map, you need to go talk to him at that "L", otherwise the stuff don't open up

You sound like you speak from experience...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users