Did anybody get the Xbox One?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
139 replies to this topic
JoshhT
  • JoshhT

'Bidness Nigguh

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

64 may be big but no games on ps3 or 360 allow that many players.  Cod black ops 2 was so laggy on 360 I sold it I am having horrible lag with GTA at times so far none on PS4 and it boots up in 15 seconds not a minute.  The reason I passed on xbox is kinnect.  Hated it on 360 didnt want to be forced into it again.   

I have an X1, and I'm not forced into it.

Do some research before you speak, silly billy.

Isn't Titanfall Xbox One-exclusive? Just making sure.

As is Forza :)

• WinterEdit likes this

PumpuliKivi
  • PumpuliKivi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:06 AM

Nope. Sticking with my PS3 playing GTA, Black Ops, FIFA 14 and Gran Tursimo 6 when it comes out. Might even get Ghost when the player count starts droppin in BLOPS1.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:15 AM Edited by whitebic, 24 November 2013 - 11:16 AM.

GT6 > forza.

Xbox one = NSA wet dream.

• poklane and Ronzilla187 like this

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

I'll get it if Fallout 4 come out. 

Yup. if any Bethesda games come out. I won't wait for the consoles to grow. I just won't be able to help myself lol.

It's been too long since a new shiny bethesda toy <3

Only one thing is sure though, when it hits PC, I'll mod the living sh*t out of it !

TESV_2013_03_10_12_07_42_60.jpg

Ohw yeah

but they REALLYY gotta fix those annoooyyyiinngg bugss...

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

Even though Xbox one went back on the always needing to be connected to the internet, and not being able to share games I feel as if no one can forgive them. If they actually fully listened to their fans and customers they would start selling the XBone without its sketchy ass kinect as well. But as the whole console war goes look at the facts PS4 outperforms it and is cheaper. Xbox had some great exclusives Halo, Gears of war, but they killed both those franchises in my opinion. Halo 4 was garbage and Gears judgement was just sad. Also Titanfall seems very overrated and most likely will let everyone down since a lot of Xbox people are hyping it up way to hard. Your just a fanboy if you stick with Xbox or little kid who doesn't know better who will end up getting it for free from Mommy and Daddy this holiday season. I started out gaming on a SNES, then went to a N64, Xbox, PS2 (original Xbox sh*t the bed), and then Xbox 360 (which also sh*t the bed before getting a new one, noticing a pattern here with Xboxs?) I had every Xbox console to date and even went with the original from the start when all my homies were going with gamecube. I liked Xbox, but the direction they are trying to head is not cool. Microsoft being signed on with the NSA and having a camera that can read my bone structure/muscles/facial expressions/maybe even photograph me smoking the sticky icky and send me a ticket in the future is not f*cking cool. Also even mediocre hackers have been hacking the new smart tvs. You think they won't be able to hack into Kinect and watch you? Sure some will think I'm just paranoid but why take the chance its a possibility. At least PS4 gives you the option to have a camera on your living room at all times, and can function without it. Oh and it outperforms the Xbox (again) but is cheaper this time around? It's mind boggling that people will pay 100$ more for the weaker console when in this day and age most of the great games are multiplatform. Sure it might not be weaker by much but if these consoles are going to be around for years to come as time passes that little edge the PS4 has in performance will only be more noticeable.

Xbone < Wii U (yeah thats right) < PS4.

I agree HALO 4 left me with somewhat disappointment..REMEMBER REACH!

MicroS is teaming up with NSA? hmm

marketing my friend

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

To anyone thinking the PS4 BLOD is bad..... Thank your lucky stars you didn't go near the xbox...

Overall I wasn't hugely impressed by either system, the PS4 being more powerful and capable of handling games much better of course puts it way out in front, but the games are lacking for both systems at the moment.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

To anyone thinking the PS4 BLOD is bad..... Thank your lucky stars you didn't go near the xbox...

Overall I wasn't hugely impressed by either system, the PS4 being more powerful and capable of handling games much better of course puts it way out in front, but the games are lacking for both systems at the moment.

It hasn't even been a month since their release... Do you know how much more coding will go into making these new games better? The PS4 and Xbox One are just machines, they can't do much without game developers and most developers recycle their engines.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

The Xbox one is a joke compared to the PS4. Finally Sony has decided to focus a games console on GAMES heaven forbid!!! lolwtfomg11!!212!!!1. But seriously, I won't waste my money on an inferior console like the Xbox one, I'm definitely waiting until GTA online gets stale and then I'm changing over to the PS4. Since Rockstar already said they won't be developing a GTA5 for ps4.

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Even though Xbox one went back on the always needing to be connected to the internet, and not being able to share games I feel as if no one can forgive them. If they actually fully listened to their fans and customers they would start selling the XBone without its sketchy ass kinect as well. But as the whole console war goes look at the facts PS4 outperforms it and is cheaper. Xbox had some great exclusives Halo, Gears of war, but they killed both those franchises in my opinion. Halo 4 was garbage and Gears judgement was just sad. Also Titanfall seems very overrated and most likely will let everyone down since a lot of Xbox people are hyping it up way to hard. Your just a fanboy if you stick with Xbox or little kid who doesn't know better who will end up getting it for free from Mommy and Daddy this holiday season. I started out gaming on a SNES, then went to a N64, Xbox, PS2 (original Xbox sh*t the bed), and then Xbox 360 (which also sh*t the bed before getting a new one, noticing a pattern here with Xboxs?) I had every Xbox console to date and even went with the original from the start when all my homies were going with gamecube. I liked Xbox, but the direction they are trying to head is not cool. Microsoft being signed on with the NSA and having a camera that can read my bone structure/muscles/facial expressions/maybe even photograph me smoking the sticky icky and send me a ticket in the future is not f*cking cool. Also even mediocre hackers have been hacking the new smart tvs. You think they won't be able to hack into Kinect and watch you? Sure some will think I'm just paranoid but why take the chance its a possibility. At least PS4 gives you the option to have a camera on your living room at all times, and can function without it. Oh and it outperforms the Xbox (again) but is cheaper this time around? It's mind boggling that people will pay 100$ more for the weaker console when in this day and age most of the great games are multiplatform. Sure it might not be weaker by much but if these consoles are going to be around for years to come as time passes that little edge the PS4 has in performance will only be more noticeable.

Xbone < Wii U (yeah thats right) < PS4.

I agree HALO 4 left me with somewhat disappointment..REMEMBER REACH!

MicroS is teaming up with NSA? hmm

marketing my friend

Reach was amazing. That trash of a game called Halo 4 absolutely ruined the franchise. Instead of kids fighting for the sniper on the map now they can just camp and call one in, its pretty pathetic. Also they have already "teamed up" with the NSA. While Sony nor Nintendo have not. Pretty sad Microsoft an American company will spy on its own fellow Americans when Japanese made consoles do not. (As far as I am aware)

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

64 may be big but no games on ps3 or 360 allow that many players.  Cod black ops 2 was so laggy on 360 I sold it I am having horrible lag with GTA at times so far none on PS4 and it boots up in 15 seconds not a minute.  The reason I passed on xbox is kinnect.  Hated it on 360 didnt want to be forced into it again.   

I have an X1, and I'm not forced into it.

Do some research before you speak, silly billy.

As is Forza :)

Ummm how is kinnect not forced on you? Do you have a choice to purchase a Xbone without it? Oh. No you don't? I'd say the only way to not have kinnect forced on you is to not buy an Xbone lol. 

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Nothing as pathetic as people being all like...

I have XBONE...I'm so superior...

No I have PS4 it's so much better....STFU...they aren't far enough off one-another in performance that 99% of you armchair "experts" would ever know the GD difference if it weren't for other "experts" blabbing bullsh*t on YouTube.

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

I have no idea why anybody with half a brain would buy Xbox One, but it's just me.
Then again, I am not going to by a PS4 either, but if I had to choose, you'd hear me screeming "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" for eternity if somebody was trying to persuade me to buy Xbox crap.

It's not even about the performance. I've been at the mercy of sh*tty companies for too long. I know the kind of bad decisions they love to make. They went back on always-online bullsh*t, but I can assure you that it's not the last of their sh*tty decisions and you can expect more of these in the future.

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

Nothing as pathetic as people being all like...

I have XBONE...I'm so superior...

No I have PS4 it's so much better....STFU...they aren't far enough off one-another in performance that 99% of you armchair "experts" would ever know the GD difference if it weren't for other "experts" blabbing bullsh*t on YouTube.

Looks like someone finally stepped away from their rig to change their tampon. 

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:23 PM Edited by poklane, 24 November 2013 - 08:28 PM.

I aim on getting it, played it at a friend's house and it's great. Love Forza too. Titanfall will be perfect.

Before Titanfall comes, however, here's a falling Titan.

5r4PC.jpg

No, it's also on Xbox 360 and PC, and future TitanFall games will also be on Playstation platforms.

Doubtful 

Titanfall in basically becoming the new Halo for Xbox.

If anything after the second Titanfall they will abandon PC support and focus only on Xbox. 

Wrong. Respawn and EA have both confirmed that only the first TitanFall will not come to Playstation platforms unless a new deal would be made, which Zampella seems to call highly unlikely since he tweeted that future TitanFall games will in fact come to PS4.

As I said earlier, when fans asked Vince Zampella if the whole franchise would be MS exclusive, he gave answers like ''First Game'', ''Of course we will, just not the first Titanfall.'' and ''Just this release'' to the question ''Will all TitanFall games only be on MS platforms.

JoshhT
  • JoshhT

'Bidness Nigguh

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

Ummm how is kinnect not forced on you? Do you have a choice to purchase a Xbone without it? Oh. No you don't? I'd say the only way to not have kinnect forced on you is to not buy an Xbone lol. 

You simply don't plug it in you f*cking retard.
Please use your brain before you attempt a conversation with me in future.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

have fun being watched by big brother 24/7.

JoshhT
  • JoshhT

'Bidness Nigguh

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

You assume I honestly care?
I've nothing to hide.

This whole X1 vs PS4 debate is pointless, they're just as good as each other, I've read both spec lists before I made my decision.

Each to his own, you're a down right idiot if you criticize somebody for what they choose to buy.

And I believe that ends any formal, punctual, civil and correctly thought out conversation this thread will ever witness.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

The Kinect with Xbox One is a good reason to move to PS4!. its bad enough now when some dickhead is using kinect and I hear his grandma scratching her ass! 

I will still wait for PS4 Slim, aint no rush. 

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

Consoles have lost their way.

Because we are becoming grumpy old men clinging to the better hardware but always losing to the younger ones with Apples® in their eyes.

We are second class to a lot of titles... I have some hope that the new ones being x86 will be an even bigger boon for us.... they will asshole us those with less servers and more P2P lol

Its not just consoles, its just that PC has more options for indy games and such, free to play downloadable please customers or die games.

Gaming in general is dying, this whole DLC and pay to win garbage is taking a heavy toll... add on single use codes and youve gone too far... not only that, this EA call of duty style destroy the skill gap - make anyone able to jump in and be successful model is ruining the quality of games overall.. there is nothing challenging to a real gamer anymore because if it is challenging to them, the new person simply cant achieve it.. and then wont buy your second series because they are simply not skilled enough to enjoy it.

This means the maximum amount of people will buy it.. but a very significant amount of people are left feeling disenfranchised because there are just swaths of retards who will buy whatever is put out, who needs to make quality anymore, we can spend less effort and make more sales.

Maybe it's time to pass the torch... Multiplayer is no longer about skill... It's about who has the most unlocks. It's about using 20% of your brain and 80% if the handicap that the developers give you..

Round of applause for these handicaps

Health Regen
Aim Assist/Auto Aim
Locked Gear For Newcomers (snacks for seasoned gamers)
Cover System (shooting without exposing yourself)
All players on radar
Killstreak Rewards
Deathstreak Rewards (lmfao)
Perks
Player Spawn (BF's retarded system)

And that's all I can think of at the moment.

That's absolute bullsh*t. A good player can pride himself on being able to whoop the opposition with the basic kit. Some of the best weaps in BF are the basic unlocks.

You just sound like someone who isn't very good.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

64 players! OMFG.

I can't imagine how epic and frustrating it must be...

Imagine they are like a clan and go all against you and then you just kill them all like a boss...and wake up and know it was all just a dream...

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

Because we are becoming grumpy old men clinging to the better hardware but always losing to the younger ones with Apples® in their eyes.

We are second class to a lot of titles... I have some hope that the new ones being x86 will be an even bigger boon for us.... they will asshole us those with less servers and more P2P lol

Its not just consoles, its just that PC has more options for indy games and such, free to play downloadable please customers or die games.

Gaming in general is dying, this whole DLC and pay to win garbage is taking a heavy toll... add on single use codes and youve gone too far... not only that, this EA call of duty style destroy the skill gap - make anyone able to jump in and be successful model is ruining the quality of games overall.. there is nothing challenging to a real gamer anymore because if it is challenging to them, the new person simply cant achieve it.. and then wont buy your second series because they are simply not skilled enough to enjoy it.

This means the maximum amount of people will buy it.. but a very significant amount of people are left feeling disenfranchised because there are just swaths of retards who will buy whatever is put out, who needs to make quality anymore, we can spend less effort and make more sales.
Maybe it's time to pass the torch... Multiplayer is no longer about skill... It's about who has the most unlocks. It's about using 20% of your brain and 80% if the handicap that the developers give you..

Health Regen
Aim Assist/Auto Aim
All players on radar
Killstreak Rewards
Perks

That's absolute bullsh*t. A good player can pride himself on being able to whoop the opposition with the basic kit. Some of the best weaps in BF are the basic unlocks.

Nope, more like a person who loved hardcore games like SOCOM.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

64 players! OMFG.

I can't imagine how epic and frustrating it must be...

Imagine they are like a clan and go all against you and then you just kill them all like a boss...and wake up and know it was all just a dream...

Joint Operations on PC... what feels like 200 years ago... They had 150 v 150 servers... sh*t was amazing, game was decent but patches and expansions didn't do it any favors.

Either the game was 12 year ahead of it's time... or Battlefield is a god damn joke since #2

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

Health Regen
Aim Assist/Auto Aim
All players on radar
Killstreak Rewards
Perks

Nope, more like a person who loved crap games like SOCOM.

Fixed :)

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

Health Regen
Aim Assist/Auto Aim
All players on radar
Killstreak Rewards
Perks

Hahaha I love your elementary school humor. Must be why you're defending handicaps.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

Health Regen
Aim Assist/Auto Aim
All players on radar
Killstreak Rewards
Perks

Hahaha I love your elementary school humor. Must be why you're defending handicaps.

Not defending them, it's just that only a bitch would cry about them.

Anyway, half the things you listed aren't handicaps.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

Health Regen
Aim Assist/Auto Aim
All players on radar
Killstreak Rewards
Perks

Not defending them, it's just that only a bitch would cry about them.

Anyway, half the things you listed aren't handicaps.

They actually are. But why argue with a guy who calls people bitches? Why argue with a handicapped bitch like you :)?

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

For me, since these are new gaming consoles, I'll be waiting for games to come out that interest me. Thus far, neither system has any games that even remotely interest me yet, so I'm feeling no rush to jump to nextgen currently. Destiny and Elder Scrolls Online have caught my attention, but both are a few months away at least. I don't drop a large chunk of money down just because something is new. Besides, this time around our current systems are going to be supported much longer than they were in the past, and I still have plenty of great games to enjoy on my 360.

So, yeah, I'm more or less waiting for either of the new systems to have something - anything - come out that shows any real need for these new consoles. Nothing I've seen for either system has done that yet. Eventually game developers will better use the new tech; but all I've seen so far are games for XB1 and PS4 that could have been (and in many cases are) on the 360 and PS3. I guess I'm still waiting to be impressed, because so far I'm not; at least not $400-$500 worth of impressed.

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

I found the last ps4 that was not picked up from pre orders yesterday. 64 player servers the graphics and fps gave me that excitement back to bf.

What REALLY amazes me, is rockstars ability to make v look so damn good. I played bf4 on ps4 for 8 hours straight on sunday. Had a crew meet up. I was afraid, logged on and the only thing i noticed was the fps. I would say the graphics in v look better then bf4 for next gen. But we are talking about EA. Mediocrity is there moto.

Legit Glitcher
  • Legit Glitcher

$1,934,802,415

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

Xbox / Microsoft sucks

redlights.gif

gf-smash-xbox-o.gif

Sony is the king, period.

Lock thread requested.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

Lol you're exagerating now. GTAV has a beautiful scenery and impressive graphics but those are up by north Los Santos and Blaine County. BF4 has ridiculous detail enhancing the visual effects.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users