Did anybody get the Xbox One?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
139 replies to this topic
AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

Don't forget scope glint, that was the point I had to abandon the new BF games. It's clear they hopped on the CoD train, going to see a new release every year now with nothing noteworthy added except more ways to make the game easier for the most casual gamers.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by biggsull, 23 November 2013 - 09:11 PM.

Deathstreak Rewards (lmfao)

That is the single most telling mechanic of your list, luny.

A reward for being so bad you cant do anything.

Don't forget scope glint, that was the point I had to abandon the new BF games. It's clear they hopped on the CoD train, going to see a new release every year now with nothing noteworthy added except more ways to make the game easier for the most casual gamers.

You stopped at scope glint, I stopped at mortards in base who cant be killed for a no entry zone and MAVs that kill people and that you are able to ride on up to a hidden spot. Oh and 24 player console with half your team camping base for a jet thats mostly only effective against the fags who camped helis. Also, infantry trumping all vehicles and engineer rocket spam bullsh*t.

I called it, Battlefield 3: Call of Duty

This new one I dub : Battlefield 4 : Call of Rhianna

Cant forget origin nazi spyware, if you wanted 64 player computer you had to agree to let a company have all sorts of information they should never be justified in having access to, pretty much being able to download your entire computers contents and sell it off if they want.

• AzraelX likes this

gtapluralgerm
  • gtapluralgerm

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:12 PM Edited by gtapluralgerm, 23 November 2013 - 09:13 PM.

Nope. Going back to PC gaming when GTA online Xbox360 becomes dead. At which point there should be a stack of mods for GTA for PC to freshen it up

ZeroDivision
  • ZeroDivision

Veteran Survivor

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

I'll get it if Fallout 4 come out. 

Yup. if any Bethesda games come out. I won't wait for the consoles to grow. I just won't be able to help myself lol.

It's been too long since a new shiny bethesda toy <3

Only one thing is sure though, when it hits PC, I'll mod the living sh*t out of it !

FO4 is prob the only game I'm truly looking forward to at this point (love the post apocalyptic themes). But I'm not at all interested in either PS4 or XB1 unless something incredibly amazing comes out. Will probably just wait for Fallout on the PC in any event. Always great to get the mods that continue to expand the game even after the developers move on.

SIDtheWHISTLE
  • SIDtheWHISTLE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

PS4 is epic 64 player conquest in Battlefield and no lag.  I wont be playing GTA on my xbox much anymore

The PS4 is so epic, yet he still comes here to bi7ch about GTA5O

So fuking lame.

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:35 PM Edited by TexasToast712, 23 November 2013 - 11:37 PM.

Gaming isn't dying. The notion of competitiveness in video games is what's dying. I could care less. Mlg and over competitive types can burn in hell. I play games for fun. Love Battlefield. Hate CoD.

Just my 2 cents. I'm also a super rpg fan. Bioware games in particular. Looking forward to my Xbox One.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

I aim on getting it, played it at a friend's house and it's great. Love Forza too. Titanfall will be perfect.

Isn't Titanfall Xbox One-exclusive? Just making sure.

Before Titanfall comes, however, here's a falling Titan.

5r4PC.jpg

No, it's also on Xbox 360 and PC, and future TitanFall games will also be on Playstation platforms.

N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

I aim on getting it, played it at a friend's house and it's great. Love Forza too. Titanfall will be perfect.

5r4PC.jpg

No, it's also on Xbox 360 and PC, and future TitanFall games will also be on Playstation platforms.

Doubtful 

Titanfall in basically becoming the new Halo for Xbox.

If anything after the second Titanfall they will abandon PC support and focus only on Xbox. 

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

Isn't a little too early to buy a Pee Ess Fur or an XBAWKS un?

The PS4 is 400 so no. The graphics and gameplay are better.

Well by that logic why not just a gaming PC, less money and better performance and graphics.

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

9/9/14

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

"Did anybody get the Xbox One?"

• rnb010 likes this

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

Tried it out at a friends. It's nothing special really. I'm not very impressed with this generation of consoles. The triggers and joysticks on the Xbox One were annoyingly sensitive though. I felt that I had to completely take my fingers off the triggers to prevent accidental presses. 

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

Well by that logic why not just a gaming PC, less money and better performance and graphics.

Because I already have a PC I use for school work and what not and I can upgrade it if I want to. I prefer gaming on a system anyway and can appreciate the upgrades that the PS4 has.

dirtyunclechris
  • dirtyunclechris

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

Lucked out and found a PS4 today at Target.

I understand that people want bugs to be ironed out first before they buy it, but it's f*cking hilarious how most of those people think that there will be a price drop and/or slim model by next Christmas. LOL

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:54 AM Edited by Suppa K, 24 November 2013 - 12:56 AM.

Because I already have a PC I use for school work and what not and I can upgrade it if I want to. I prefer gaming on a system anyway and can appreciate the upgrades that the PS4 has.

What upgrades? The Share button?

Also you have a PC for school and work? So? Why not add gaming into the mix.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

this thread title should be changed to " Did anybody get ripped off? "

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

Why do you hate it so much? It has 8g of RAM, can play 60fps and other things I forget. You act as if the PS4 is the PS3... Besides... I'm not into gaming as I used to be and PC's are for heavy gamers imo.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

shut up

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

I might make a gaming computer later on though. I just don't have the money or the time to enjoy the beast I can make and since I'm taking IT classes, my machine might come alive and download me into it's database :O

Someday though :)

For now, the PS4 is a good deal.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

don't underestimate Microsoft and x1. They made 500M in 1 day and sold 1M consoles.

I still go for ps4.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

don't underestimate Microsoft and x1. They made 500M in 1 day and sold 1M consoles.

I still go for ps4.

I would've bought it but it was more money for a piece of sh*t kinect I don't want and the guy who said "Stay with the 360 if you can't connect to the internet".

And Microsoft is greedy as f*ck.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

5r4PC.jpg
Xbox One and Windows exclusive.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

I might make a gaming computer later on though. I just don't have the money or the time to enjoy the beast I can make and since I'm taking IT classes, my machine might come alive and download me into it's database :O

You mean to tell me you work with computers and you aren't a PC gamer by nature?

Also that $400+(plus $65 a pop for games) could towards a rig. I'm not against next gen I'm just against getting either just because. Until either system gets some good exclusives I probably will be holding off.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

You mean to tell me you work with computers and you aren't a PC gamer by nature?

Also that $400+(plus $65 a pop for games) could towards a rig. I'm not against next gen I'm just against getting either just because. Until either system gets some good exclusives I probably will be holding off.

Idk, pc gaming is too immersive for me. I might never see the light of day if I get into it. I don't want to mix gaming with school right now and a console breaks the link.
  • Ronzilla187 likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

GTAO PS4 HERE I COME.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

PS4 is not free online.

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

Even though Xbox one went back on the always needing to be connected to the internet, and not being able to share games I feel as if no one can forgive them. If they actually fully listened to their fans and customers they would start selling the XBone without its sketchy ass kinect as well. But as the whole console war goes look at the facts PS4 outperforms it and is cheaper. Xbox had some great exclusives Halo, Gears of war, but they killed both those franchises in my opinion. Halo 4 was garbage and Gears judgement was just sad. Also Titanfall seems very overrated and most likely will let everyone down since a lot of Xbox people are hyping it up way to hard. Your just a fanboy if you stick with Xbox or little kid who doesn't know better who will end up getting it for free from Mommy and Daddy this holiday season. I started out gaming on a SNES, then went to a N64, Xbox, PS2 (original Xbox sh*t the bed), and then Xbox 360 (which also sh*t the bed before getting a new one, noticing a pattern here with Xboxs?) I had every Xbox console to date and even went with the original from the start when all my homies were going with gamecube. I liked Xbox, but the direction they are trying to head is not cool. Microsoft being signed on with the NSA and having a camera that can read my bone structure/muscles/facial expressions/maybe even photograph me smoking the sticky icky and send me a ticket in the future is not f*cking cool. Also even mediocre hackers have been hacking the new smart tvs. You think they won't be able to hack into Kinect and watch you? Sure some will think I'm just paranoid but why take the chance its a possibility. At least PS4 gives you the option to have a camera on your living room at all times, and can function without it. Oh and it outperforms the Xbox (again) but is cheaper this time around? It's mind boggling that people will pay 100$ more for the weaker console when in this day and age most of the great games are multiplatform. Sure it might not be weaker by much but if these consoles are going to be around for years to come as time passes that little edge the PS4 has in performance will only be more noticeable.

Xbone < Wii U (yeah thats right) < PS4.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

I have several free consoles and from extensive testing I can say the xbone floats better in my bathtub.
  • FaFidOLL likes this

Jedi-Abassador
  • Jedi-Abassador

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

I'll get it if Fallout 4 come out. 

Yup. if any Bethesda games come out. I won't wait for the consoles to grow. I just won't be able to help myself lol.

It's been too long since a new shiny bethesda toy <3

Only one thing is sure though, when it hits PC, I'll mod the living sh*t out of it !

http://thesurvivor2299.com/

Countdown to fallout 4

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

Idk, pc gaming is too immersive for me. I might never see the light of day if I get into it. I don't want to mix gaming with school right now and a console breaks the link.

Can't argue that one, spot on.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:34 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 24 November 2013 - 07:34 AM.

They've said that Battlefield will not be annual after Battlefield 4. It was on IGN News.

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:38 AM Edited by Zoidbergs_LV, 24 November 2013 - 07:39 AM.

No lag? Oh yeah I did hear about the internet bandwidth being upped for Next gen and for internet in general in 2014.

Yeah this bother me as well. When people confuse lag with FPS drops :D

There is a difference! One is a sh*tty internet and other is sh*tty gaming machine :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users