Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

How is it?

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

PS4 is epic 64 player conquest in Battlefield and no lag.  I wont be playing GTA on my xbox much anymore 

• DannyMan likes this

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

I dont like the 64 player thing. It's too massive... And since I play by myself, my moments alive are short lol. Spawn, blow up a tank, die. Spawn, die, Spawn, get helicopter, get homed on and parachutte, run back to the
field, sniped and DEAD!

Its a pretty impressive game though.
  • Metal Slime likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

I dont like the 64 player thing. It's too massive... And since I play by myself, my moments alive are short lol. Spawn, blow up a tank, die. Spawn, die, Spawn, get helicopter, get homed on and parachutte, run back to the
field, sniped and DEAD!

Its a pretty impressive game though.

That would pretty much define what GTA: Online would be on PS4/Xbox One too...

• Metal Slime likes this

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

No lag? Oh yeah I did hear about the internet bandwidth being upped for Next gen and for internet in general in 2014.

• redfirebird87 likes this

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

ummm-no.gif

• CurtisC87 likes this

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

Isn't a little too early to buy a Pee Ess Fur or an XBAWKS un?

• Dementious likes this

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

The PS4 is 400 so no. The graphics and gameplay are better.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

It is for me, anyway... probably after the release of Watch Dogs I'd want it. First game I really look forward to in 2014. After that there's inFamous: Second Son, Dying Light, Minecraft for PS4 (w00t) and so on.

No, I am not getting Minecraft for PS4 since i have it on PC.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

PS4 is epic 64 player conquest in Battlefield and no lag.  I wont be playing GTA on my xbox much anymore 

you will be missed..... Joined: 3 weeks ago

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

I think I'll wait for the slim version.

• SAVILLAIN, Imaeechew and Metal Slime like this

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by Lunytunes, 23 November 2013 - 07:31 PM.

But the Slim version might not light up with pretty blue and orange colors :(

• CurtisC87 likes this

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

But the Slim version might not light up with pretty blue and orange colors :(

Usually when the slim versions come out, the console issues are ironed out.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

I aim on getting it, played it at a friend's house and it's great. Love Forza too. Titanfall will be perfect.
  • AGiganticLlama likes this

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

It is for me, anyway... probably after the release of Watch Dogs I'd want it. First game I really look forward to in 2014. After that there's inFamous: Second Son, Dying Light, Minecraft for PS4 (w00t) and so on.

No, I am not getting Minecraft for PS4 since i have it on PC.

I'll get it if Fallout 4 come out. 

• LeSuede likes this

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

64 may be big but no games on ps3 or 360 allow that many players.  Cod black ops 2 was so laggy on 360 I sold it I am having horrible lag with GTA at times so far none on PS4 and it boots up in 15 seconds not a minute.  The reason I passed on xbox is kinnect.  Hated it on 360 didnt want to be forced into it again.   

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

I aim on getting it, played it at a friend's house and it's great. Love Forza too. Titanfall will be perfect.

Isn't Titanfall Xbox One-exclusive? Just making sure.

Before Titanfall comes, however, here's a falling Titan.

5r4PC.jpg

• Alex Francisco and DMC14 like this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

I will most likely buy the PS4, if only for the indie support. Maybe the Xbone later down the line depending on the feedback and exclusives, future changes, etc...

But for now there isn't really that much of a point. Most titles I'm looking forward to in 2014 are coming out on PC anyway. I'd rather wait a year and let the new gen market flourish a bit, plus it'll be cheaper.

And just like it was when PS3/360 came out the first time, it took them a good couple of years to build a decent portfolio of games. Not only that but it also takes developers a good couple of years to learn what the consoles can do and how to make best use of their potential.

2015 and 2016 will be great years for both the PS4 and Xbone. And yes, really glad that console have finally been updated to today's PC standards (even if it only lasts a couple of years).

• Imaeechew likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:41 PM Edited by LeSuede, 23 November 2013 - 07:45 PM.

Yup. if any Bethesda games come out. I won't wait for the consoles to grow. I just won't be able to help myself lol.

It's been too long since a new shiny bethesda toy <3

Only one thing is sure though, when it hits PC, I'll mod the living sh*t out of it !

• LexIgnoramus likes this

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Income tax came in yesterday so I tried to get one. Sold out everywhere. :'(

Gonna have to brave black friday or just wait till christmas.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:45 PM Edited by Jyra, 23 November 2013 - 07:50 PM.

It's hard for me to imagine a "Slim PS4".. lol that thing is so tiny now.. it's like a damn Wii.  It's crazy how it has a built in PSU but the Xbox-one uses a Power Brick (external PSU)... but somehow manages to have less hardware but the size of a large VCR?  I just don't get it...

Time to youtube some tear downs of xbox1 I guess.. getting bored of golf lol  3/5 strength

edit*

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=83PO5Fd8gZ8

much larger fan... This is actually important to me... having both my PS3's with custom fans and controllers.. one is a frankenstein but I made her sexy with white carbon body

...edit2

This is really weird to say coming from last gen... but with Xbox-one using a standard hard drive... I like the layout much better... so much room to work

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

Bethesda and their games make me so horn... Happy. They make me quite happy... Ladi dadi da

Skyrim was epic, Vegas was great, Oblivion was awesome and Fallout 3 was too. Morrowind however... I guess if I had played it first...

Yup. if any Bethesda games come out. I won't wait for the consoles to grow. I just won't be able to help myself lol.

It's been too long since a new shiny bethesda toy <3
Only one thing is sure though, when it hits PC, I'll mod the living sh*t out of it !

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by biggsull, 23 November 2013 - 07:55 PM.

Hmmm Hmmm Ps4, 100$ less, same capability, free online.

Tough call brother, I think Ill pass on both however. PCs are now infinitely better than consoles... I watched an episode of reviews on the run or some crap last night, they both gave the xbox one a 8/10 saying the only thing you get for 100$ is the interface.. but that its totally worth it and stuff (vics a bought and payed for shill) then they reviewed killer instinct, point out its a rehash of a game from the mid 90s that hasnt added anything and has graphics worse than marvel vs capcop and street fighter on Ps3. Vic gives it like a 8 or a 7.5 and scott a 5.

Scott had to turn to vic at one point during the show and say "You know, were supposed to be critics right? Thats how it works?"

Point is, the new consoles and their games are horsesh*t, not worth the money and new schemes set up to drain maximum amounts of cash from you. The content is bad but hey, at least microsoft and sony have money to pay people like Victor Lucas to lie about how great their rehashed garbage is.

Vic praised killer instinct for having a "dojo mode" which allows you to see your abilities and practice them in a grid textured zone.. kinda like games have done since mortal kombat and such... as if its something new lol...

"Theres nothing shocking, its just a really solid game." then blames the entire genre for being played out.. and then says hey the company had their backs against the wall, they had to do this kinda thing for the fanboys... as in.. putting out rehashed bullsh*t content with nothing new, because tards with cash will buy it.

I wont be buying the consoles, they wanted to put codes on every game and make them all 1 console use only.. no bringing games to your buddies to play or anything.. they had to pull it, only because of public outrage..

When the main companies start doing things that need to be pulled after outrage, I dont think I should be buying their products anymore.

Saw a preview for that game ryse, one that wasnt live action commercial BS... bunch of dudes in a shield formation, the commander yells "HOOOOOLDDDDD" and half a second later the entire formation springs up(instead of holding like the commander yelled.. he sprung up too.. bad game design in general), jerking like.. not fluid but an instant jerk from one position to another.

Garbage, do not want.. this is f*cking next gen, where are the fluid movements.. this isnt ps1.

• iBUCKEYE likes this

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

Tough call brother, I think Ill pass on both however. PCs are now infinitely better than consoles... I watched an episode of reviews on the run or some crap last night, they both gave the xbox one a 8/10 saying the only thing you get for 100$ is the interface.. but that its totally worth it and stuff (vics a bought and payed for shill) then they reviewed killer instinct, point out its a rehash of a game from the mid 90s that hasnt added anything and has graphics worse than marvel vs capcop and street fighter on Ps3. Vic gives it like a 8 or a 7.5 and scott a 5.

Scott had to turn to vic at one point during the show and say "You know, were supposed to be critics right? Thats how it works?"

Point is, the new consoles and their games are horsesh*t, not worth the money and new schemes set up to drain maximum amounts of cash from you. The content is bad but hey, at least microsoft and sony have money to pay people like Victor Lucas to lie about how great their rehashed garbage is.

Vic praised killer instinct for having a "dojo mode" which allows you to see your abilities and practice them in a grid textured zone.. kinda like games have done since mortal kombat and such... as if its something new lol...

"Theres nothing shocking, its just a really solid game." then blames the entire genre for being played out.. and then says hey the company had their backs against the wall, they had to do this kinda thing for the fanboys... as in.. putting out rehashed bullsh*t content with nothing new, because tards with cash will buy it.

I wont be buying the consoles, they wanted to put codes on every game and make them all 1 console use only.. no bringing games to your buddies to play or anything.. they had to pull it, only because of public outrage..

When the main companies start doing things that need to be pulled after outrage, I dont think I should be buying their products anymore.

Saw a preview for that game ryse, one that wasnt live action commercial BS... bunch of dudes in a shield formation, the commander yells "HOOOOOLDDDDD" and half a second later the entire formation springs up(instead of holding like the commander yelled.. he sprung up too.. bad game design in general), jerking like.. not fluid but an instant jerk from one position to another.

Garbage, do not want.. this is f*cking next gen, where are the fluid movements.. this isnt ps1.

At first, after I saw the "PCs are infinitly better" I thought this was gonna be a PC elitist post, but then I kept reading. Every single thing you've said is spot on. Its sad that this is how games/systems are becoming. Good post.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by biggsull, 23 November 2013 - 08:16 PM.

At first, after I saw the "PCs are infinitly better" I thought this was gonna be a PC elitist post, but then I kept reading. Every single thing you've said is spot on. Its sad that this is how games/systems are becoming. Good post.

I was defending playing GTA on the console just a month ago, Ive had almost every one besides jaguar and dreamcast, had an atari, NN, SNES etc.. even that sh*tty gamecube.

Consoles have lost their way.

Ive watched that show for a while btw, I stopped more recently when they watered it down with movies and iphone games etc.. apps and crap like that.. I miss tommy, he was a piece of sh*t when he was on but looking back, he didnt pull punches. The only reason that Scott C jones guy was added to the show is because he didnt know sh*t about gaming besides that he really liked everything.. now hes been on for a while, he knows whats up, he can see a good game from a bad one.. I dont think vic is going to keep him around very long when its turned from scott 10 vic 8.5 to scott 5 vic 8.5

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:14 PM Edited by Jyra, 23 November 2013 - 08:15 PM.

Because we are becoming grumpy old men clinging to the better hardware but always losing to the younger ones with Apples® in their eyes.

We are second class to a lot of titles... I have some hope that the new ones being x86 will be an even bigger boon for us.... they will asshole us those with less servers and more P2P lol

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

PC for the win.

• rnb010 likes this

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by biggsull, 23 November 2013 - 08:20 PM.

Because we are becoming grumpy old men clinging to the better hardware but always losing to the younger ones with Apples® in their eyes.

We are second class to a lot of titles... I have some hope that the new ones being x86 will be an even bigger boon for us.... they will asshole us those with less servers and more P2P lol

Its not just consoles, its just that PC has more options for indy games and such, free to play downloadable please customers or die games.

Gaming in general is dying, this whole DLC and pay to win garbage is taking a heavy toll... add on single use codes and youve gone too far... not only that, this EA call of duty style destroy the skill gap - make anyone able to jump in and be successful model is ruining the quality of games overall.. there is nothing challenging to a real gamer anymore because if it is challenging to them, the new person simply cant achieve it.. and then wont buy your second series because they are simply not skilled enough to enjoy it.

This means the maximum amount of people will buy it.. but a very significant amount of people are left feeling disenfranchised because there are just swaths of retards who will buy whatever is put out, who needs to make quality anymore, we can spend less effort and make more sales.

• AzraelX likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Its not just consoles, its just that PC has more options for indy games and such, free to play downloadable please customers or die games.

Gaming in general is dying, this whole DLC and pay to win garbage is taking a heavy toll... add on single use codes and youve gone too far... not only that, this EA call of duty style destroy the skill gap - make anyone able to jump in and be successful model is ruining the quality of games overall.. there is nothing challenging to a real gamer anymore because if it is challenging to them, the new person simply cant achieve it.. and then wont buy your second series because they are simply not skilled enough to enjoy it.

This means the maximum amount of people will buy it.. but a very significant amount of people are left feeling disenfranchised because there are just swaths of retards who will buy whatever is put out, who needs to make quality anymore, we can spend less effort and make more sales.

Gaming isn't necessarily dying though, it's probably becoming more and more centered to Androids and iPhones.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

Maybe it's time to pass the torch... Multiplayer is no longer about skill... It's about who has the most unlocks. It's about using 20% of your brain and 80% if the handicap that the developers give you..

Round of applause for these handicaps

Health Regen
Aim Assist/Auto Aim
Locked Gear For Newcomers (snacks for seasoned gamers)
Cover System (shooting without exposing yourself)
All players on radar
Killstreak Rewards
Deathstreak Rewards (lmfao)
Perks
Player Spawn (BF's retarded system)

And that's all I can think of at the moment.
  • AnotherUserName likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users