11 replies to this topic
Opa114
  • Opa114

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

Hi,

is it possible to tune the "Special" Cars from the garage? For example the elegy rh8 which we get as bonus from RS for signing into Social Club?

I've tuned this car and the modifications are not saved. I can put it into the garage als normal car, but when i select special car again i get a random version from it :(

I want it like the personal cars from the characters. these cars i can tune and the modification will automatically saved. So is it possible with these "Special" cars, too or will it be in future or is it not possible?

Thanks

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

Another f*ck up from Rockstar.  The answer is no.  The only way to do this is STORING it in your line of four cars within the garage for the modifications to remain OR if you mod it, abandon it, then check your impound, your modded car will be there from your garage that you abandoned of the cars when hitting the D-Pad.  I have a fully modded Bifta in there and it's one of the coolest cars for off roading imo that Rockstar gave us.  The other cars suck, the Elegy RH8 is really cool too.

Opa114
  • Opa114

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

That's sh*t :(

I know that i can store it in the line of cars in the garage. but it's not good from RS that these special cars are not tuneable und storeable like the special cars from the charakters...

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

That's sh*t :(

I know that i can store it in the line of cars in the garage. but it's not good from RS that these special cars are not tuneable und storeable like the special cars from the charakters...

I agree, but like I said above, use the IMPOUND two car garage as an actual storable garage for your "special" vehicles.  I have an Elegy RH8 modded for Michael in the impound with a Sabre Turbo modded, also for Trevor the Bifta fully modded with an Oracle full modded in the impound.

Opa114
  • Opa114

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

yeah i did it :) but it will be nice if RS would change this.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Agreed.  It would also be nice to actually have stole helicopters and jets appear in your D-Pad list.  Rockstar has a lot to change but it's taking forever, and if at all, will happen waaay later.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

And they're focusing too much on Online. At that rate it will become a full online game with a half SP modus, like Call of Duty,

Opa114
  • Opa114

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

Agreed.  It would also be nice to actually have stole helicopters and jets appear in your D-Pad list.  Rockstar has a lot to change but it's taking forever, and if at all, will happen waaay later.

Yes this would be nice, too :)

Opa114
  • Opa114

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

And they're focusing too much on Online. At that rate it will become a full online game with a half SP modus, like Call of Duty,

fully agree with you ;8 to much focus on online..

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

I f*cking hate online talk, and online gaming for any game.  Count me out of the loop of gaming if this is the future.  I stopped gaming in 2008 when I entered college, and when I graduated this past August 2013, I picked it up again and bought GTA V in October and been playing it ever since and reading more and more about this Online nonsense here on the forum.  It's so f*cking stupid lol

Opa114
  • Opa114

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

same sh*t that when i buy a luxury car or something from internet it will not be stored as "special car" only as normal car in garage..

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

same sh*t that when i buy a luxury car or something from internet it will not be stored as "special car" only as normal car in garage..

Yeah, every car, even the Space Docker is not a "special car" the only "special cars" are the Elegy RH8, the Paradise, the Karlahari, and the Bifta.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users