Photo

New briefcase locations after update

20 replies to this topic
polybius81
  • polybius81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

Where are the new briefcase locations after the most recent update? some of them were removed:(

Teo265
  • Teo265

Perfectionist

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:49 PM Edited by Teo265, 23 November 2013 - 04:54 PM.

The 25k briefcase (I'm guessing we are talking about the money briefcases) is still there atleast. I dunno about the others.

I don't understand why would R* remove briefcases from SP... It's SP damnit. It doesn't affect other players if you use the respawning briefcases to make money, it's only for you. Shouldn't be taken off the game.

BoeserBengel83
  • BoeserBengel83

Merryweather protects you!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

I have the standard version of the game, i can only collect 1 briefcase in 24 hours, when i got the money, every other briefcase disappears for one day (in game time).

This means, drive and swim to the briefcase, collect it, swim back or change character, sleep a couple of times, drive and swim again.

I bought the game in early October, i was never able to use one of these "famous" glitches or tricks. I don't know if anyone else has/had made the same experience like myself.....

Teo265
  • Teo265

Perfectionist

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

I have the standard version of the game, i can only collect 1 briefcase in 24 hours, when i got the money, every other briefcase disappears for one day (in game time).

This means, drive and swim to the briefcase, collect it, swim back or change character, sleep a couple of times, drive and swim again.

I bought the game in early October, i was never able to use one of these "famous" glitches or tricks. I don't know if anyone else has/had made the same experience like myself.....

I also have the standard version of the game. Try this:

Go to the 25k briefcase as Franklin, get the briefcase and then go to the surface. Then open your phone and use quicksave. Then reload the game, load the quicksave (automatically) and then when you dive once again, the briefcase is there. No need to swim several times or sleep ect. :D

BoeserBengel83
  • BoeserBengel83

Merryweather protects you!

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

I also have the standard version of the game. Try this:

Go to the 25k briefcase as Franklin, get the briefcase and then go to the surface. Then open your phone and use quicksave. Then reload the game, load the quicksave (automatically) and then when you dive once again, the briefcase is there. No need to swim several times or sleep ect. :D

Thanks, i will try it, sounds a little bit easier, but just a little ;).

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

I also got the game the first week of October.  Never could use the brief case glitches.  But I made the money through stock market luckily, all three guys around 1 billion dollars, just a bit under 1 billion.  I'd like to mess around though and get more money just to "have" it, but seems they patched it up and the only glitches now you can find are for online.

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Cruise-Mids Founder

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

i cant be arsed to do the whole swimming thing. ive found you can pick up an easy $25k by the hunting location

there will be a group of gun-fought people laying on the ground with a briefcase, if you grab it the 3 still alive guys will give chase, shoot them dead first, then get out of there asap.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

There are so many briefcase locations. Yet everyone takes the one which requires swimming.

Are we in a world full of idiots now?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:38 PM Edited by Militia, 26 November 2013 - 06:39 PM.

There are so many briefcase locations. Yet everyone takes the one which requires swimming.

Are we in a world full of idiots now?

Being an idiot or not, swimming or not, still won't let you glitch and continue to grab the brief case.  Yes, I know there is the "No Country for Old Men" near the Sonar Dock with cars all banged up and the horn stuck on one of them, there is 25,000 dollar case there, one in the ocean, another 9,000 in the ocean, etc.  But this is just nickels and dimes when you want to have millions and billions.  25,000 dollars will get you to the hospital 5 times, that's about it.  Can bearly mod a killer car with 25 grand either...

Swimming increases lung capacity stat, so why not increase it by grabbing these cases?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

I also find it strange how in Online, people managed to find numerous money glitches the day Patch 1.06 came out.  Whereas Single Player, nobody seems to know anything about anymore.

officerdoofy
  • officerdoofy

Special Officer Doofy reporting!

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

ive never ever seen a briefcase... at all

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

ive never ever seen a briefcase... at all

I mean, it's just a "brief case" out of the whole GTA world, sure it will be hard to find.  But if you just use Youtube, they will show you where everything is.  Just do what they do and boom, you find a brief case full of cash.  But like I said, 25,000 dollar is nickels and dimes and won't get you very far.

chinolaya
  • chinolaya

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

I can't find the 25k briefcase. Isn't there.

Is the briefcase in this video?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=A1Wa1kyuhc8

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

That one IS there in my game, but once you get it, it's gone for 1 day (in game time).  Same with any other brief case.

chinolaya
  • chinolaya

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

That one IS there in my game, but once you get it, it's gone for 1 day (in game time).  Same with any other brief case.

Is the briefcase in the same place that in the video?
That is in SP? You have the 1.06 patch?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by Militia, 30 November 2013 - 12:29 AM.

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.

It took me a little while to find it myself, lol.  There is several sunken ships around that area, you may be looking at the wrong sunken ship.  There is also a 25 k brief case on land near Paleto Bay, and also a 9 k case also in the ocean near the 25k case.

chinolaya
  • chinolaya

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.

Yo have to wait 1 day in the game or you can quick save and reload??

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.

I think you can quick save it, and reload, yeah.  Never tried myself, personally, but that is the news on the block.

I have too much money and don't know how to get rid of it basically, all my garages/impounds/safehouse garages are filled with what I want, and everything is customized and I 100% the game.

Or you can go back to your safehouse and save it, then go reload, then go back to the ocean, but that will surely take way more time than quick saving and reloading it.  25 k won't even make a dent though dude, you need millions in the game at least to do what you want.  Thousands won't help.  Billions is just outrageous, nobody needs that money.  I've modded over 40 cars, some purposely destroyed too, and I still have like 990 million dollars, just short 1 billion.  There is also Stock Market tips and tricks and guides out there showing how to do it just right to make like 100 million very quick.

chinolaya
  • chinolaya

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:44 AM Edited by chinolaya, 30 November 2013 - 12:47 AM.

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.

I think you can quick save it, and reload, yeah.  Never tried myself, personally, but that is the news on the block.

I have too much money and don't know how to get rid of it basically, all my garages/impounds/safehouse garages are filled with what I want, and everything is customized and I 100% the game.

Or you can go back to your safehouse and save it, then go reload, then go back to the ocean, but that will surely take way more time than quick saving and reloading it.  25 k won't even make a dent though dude, you need millions in the game at least to do what you want.  Thousands won't help.  Billions is just outrageous, nobody needs that money.  I've modded over 40 cars, some purposely destroyed too, and I still have like 990 million dollars, just short 1 billion.  There is also Stock Market tips and tricks and guides out there showing how to do it just right to make like 100 million very quick.

Do you have some link to the stock market tips? I have to do the first assassination mission and I want to have all the money I can get for invest in the stock market, kill the target and make a lot of money.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.

Do you have some link to the stock market tips? I have to do the first assassination mission and I want to have all the money I can get for invest in the stock market, kill the target and make a lot of money.

There is tons on Youtube man, just check.  Type in 100,000,000 dollar stock market trick or something to that extent.

Yeah, only do the FIRST assassination mission, save the rest for the end.  That helps you to make tons of cash.  Also on the final mission, pick Option C for the "Third Way" mission.  You want to have all three characters, not just two.

NegimaDude
  • NegimaDude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by NegimaDude, 30 November 2013 - 02:31 PM.

It's bad enough there's no money cheat on this game now they remove the briefcases which was nearly the closest thing though it wasn't a fast method but not as slow as the method that RS wants players to take which is wait 20 years to afford the country club. Here's hoping for some story mode heists in a upcoming dlc that gives you cash.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users