17 replies to this topic
Froko32
  • Froko32

Little Satan

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

Hello folks!
My question is:

Will I get banned for using Money Glitch etc.? 

I'm thinking about glitching cause there is no other way to make money than farming boring missions / races. I had hope that they will add bank heist to beach bum pack but they didn't. 

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

Probably get thrown in the cheaters pool but not banned

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

money glitch ? i thought it was fix with the last update

Froko32
  • Froko32

Little Satan

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:25 PM Edited by Froko32, 23 November 2013 - 12:29 PM.

Thanks for Your quick reply! So I won't do it but R* got a minus in my own opinion ... I hope they'll add bank heist soon!

@Shaks80fr they did but it can be still done.

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

Thanks for Your quick reply! So I won't do it but R* got a minus in my own opinion ... I hope they'll add bank heist soon!

@Shaks80fr they did but it can be still done.

Ok, well i don't know if they'll ban you for doing it, there is already tons of players who did it and never heard someone getting ban so ... or maybe they just wait to fix all the glitches to ban them all but i don't believe that

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

buy cashcards.

Froko32
  • Froko32

Little Satan

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

buy cashcards.

I won't buy them! I've already bought game for 50 Euro. Isn't it enough? R* did one bad thing - they didn't give us any (good) ways to get money - only farming nerfed missions / glitching / buying cashcards. There should be a mission with bank heist or jewelery store heist.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

Play the game. Don't cheat. That makes you a lousy person. Let the game run its course. Earn things. Don't act like the characters in the game in your personal life. Disregard all glitching scum in forums. They have no souls and do not know the taste of water nor the feel of grass.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:53 PM Edited by LeSuede, 23 November 2013 - 12:54 PM.

Do all of them. Do the money glitch, do legit missions, buy the occasional cash card to support Rockstar. That's what I do, but maybe that's just me.

Either way, it ends up with you never being broke.

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by Andy_lattermen, 23 November 2013 - 01:40 PM.

Play the game. Don't cheat. That makes you a lousy person. Let the game run its course. Earn things. Don't act like the characters in the game in your personal life. Disregard all glitching scum in forums. They have no souls and do not know the taste of water nor the feel of grass.

atleast we know the feeling of sunlight, how's that basement treating ya?

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

buy cashcards.

I won't buy them! I've already bought game for 50 Euro. Isn't it enough?

You bought GTAV for 50 Euros.

GTA Online is a free service. So yeah, according to R* it's not enough.

Froko32
  • Froko32

Little Satan

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

buy cashcards.

That is right and not. Online is a part of game - you cannot play GTA Online without GTAV. So I paid for both V & Online.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

The only reason you should be banned is for being gullible enough to think you will get banned.

• RobinTheBrave likes this

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

they will ban everyone soon...

they control the plate number so they know if you sell a same plate number veichle twice

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

Nope, you won't be banned at the moment. Glitch away all you like. Hell, they havent even issued any bans to console modders with god mode. 

As soon as they manage to fix all the problems, I would imagine after that point there will be some minor repercussions for using any of the new glitches that will of course be found, but a ban isn't going to happen for glitching. 

Just remember, over a long enough time frame and when all cash exploits are seemingly fixed, you are a potential cash card customer. The idea that a company would cut off a possible future source of revenue is just foolish. 

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

they don't patch the glitch so you get used to having a lot of money and when they ban your character probabily you will buy fake money with real money cuz you aren't able to play legit

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

buy cashcards.

That is right and not. Online is a part of game - you cannot play GTA Online without GTAV. So I paid for both V & Online.

Wrong. R* have stated very clearly that GTA Online is a stand-alone free service accessed via a copy of GTAV (presumably at some point it'll be offered as a stand-alone game in and of itself, as Konami did with Metal Gear Online).

So despite your argument, in R*'s eyes you only paid for GTAV and you got access to GTA Online as a free bonus.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

I can't see them banning anyone using glitches ever... prehaps taking away anything earned while glitching but not actually banning an account etc.

For example, yesterday I some how managed to ignore the physics of water like they weren't there. It was great fun since I kept on robbing the same shop near the little canal system and just hiding under the bridge until the cops left. This gave me cash and rp

I then added stealing random cars and getting npc bountys put on me... people would come looking for me, I shot them from the water and eventually they gave up and I got the bounty cash. Was loads of fun and I did it all day long... at least 10 hours.

I tried recreating the glitch today but I couldn't get it to work. Even after following youtube guides.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users