» «
Photo

GTA 6 -theory (Still in work )

7 replies to this topic
YOGDUSH
  • YOGDUSH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:12 AM Edited by YOGDUSH, 23 November 2013 - 11:14 AM.

Hallo everyone, I'm back but with the long waited gta 6 theory thread. Let's start

Era
HD

Year of lease

Year of play
2015 (this is to create difference between games)

Console
Xbox
PC
PlayStetion

Name
GTA W or GTA 6 or Grand Theft Auto Six

Locations

Liberty city and Liberty town and vice city (only for mission #86 spoilerlert)

Liberty city is back guys but its changed since gta iv since everyone thought it was bad and it looks great.
Liberty town is a new place just outside liberty city, its a common area for the local gangs.
And the police is all over the place. its known for the high criminal activity, and the high amount of gangs. its such a high poverty place.

Characters
I thought the gta 5 way was cool(playin 3 characters) but i thought of playing many characters but not the same time. got me?

clay berfand - 47 year old, angry man at society. A old cop tired being a part of the law. he is now more into the criminal business and is known as one of the best aimers for criminals.
he is now mostly fighting the police while he still saves money for his escape later on. Likes = women and american fotball. hates = police , spoiled teenagers

Niko Bellic - No description needed, he is back taking care of roman and trying to survive. Niko is in war with the new russian mob "miliciya" they are very dangeours but niko is match for them.

Henriques Fernandes - 19 year old drug dealer. grew up in the hoods/projects. angry at society. trying to make money through illegal activity,.
he is up for most things that pay. he is also part of the gang "los funeros" a mexican gang that is a big part of the liberty town drug dealing, his bigger brother is also the leader of this gang.
Likes = Cars, and cash and food. Hates = Snitches and chinese people.

Carl Black - a black man with lots of guns affiliation with the famalies. he hates society and is angry. has alot of connection with LS and frankling and lemar.

Sub characters

Shaquiz Lebronze - a gangster who started both factions of balls and famalies to have war with each other. neither side knows that he is the leader of the opposite gang also and he also hates the mexicans which is why he stabs carlos veritas in mission #2.

The gangs

the chineses aka Hai chang - most racist gang ever hates everyone besides all chineses. has taken over entire china town. very dangeours and big.
area - china town . leader- hi chunga.

Las funeros - A mexican leading drug dealing in liberty town gang. Big but not as dangerous as some of the smaller gangs.
Areas - South liberty town. Leader - Enrique Fernandes

The miliciya- A russian gang, very dangerous leading the weapon dealing in entire liberty city, they bring in big guns. Very big gang and very dangeorus. Areas - Entire liberty city. Leader- Boris Fradkov.

The famalies- yes guys, they are back and moved from sa to lc. in war with the ballas and competeting with trying to get big in lc since they are kinda new. Area - southwest liberty town. Leader- Shaquiz lebronze

The ballas- yes guys, they also back and moved from sa to lc. in war with the famalies and the hood war is on. you know pretty much about both of these so no explantion needed. area - southeast liberty town. Leader- Shaquiz lebronze (will be explained later)

Missions

Mission 1

Character Clay berfand

Mission: drive thru entire liberty city to liberty town were a drug deal is happening. you are gonna guard this drug deal.

Reason: the reason this mission is the first is because you really wanna get a look around entire liberty city and liberty town, kinda like the second mission in gta 5 when playing franklin.¨

Happens: while driving u are talking to your friend who is going to help to guard his name : Carlos Veritas a member of The funeros but a good freind to Clay.
you have a discussion about why the society sucks and clays opinion on it. when u arrive at the deal carlos gets shot so you need to drag him back to the car
and drive away since the drug deal went bad. carlos makes it.

Mission 2

Character: Clay berfand

Mission: pick up Carlos.

Happens: while driving to carlos u crash into a police car, the police gets really mad over the crash and a argument breaks out
cut scene occurs when clay berfand gets shot by the police because they thought clay was trying to pick up his gun. unfortenlty Clay dies.

Reason: Clay needed to die in order to understand the story that will happen, i will tell you why later. carlos also dies from unrelated stabbing by famalies gang leader Shaquiz lebronze.

Mission 3

Character: Henriquos Fernandes

Mission: collect your money from your drug distributer

Happens: you drive to usual place where you always meet your distributer named Hugo Esperendo and he does not pay you enough this time. he sais you have been sloppy with dealing and you shoot him in the face. police comes and you must escape.

Reason: understanding how Fernandes will come to build up his own empire in the cities.

Mission 4

Character: Henriques Fernandes

Mission: go to Esperando's funeral

Happens: not much other than driving and talking to freinds.

Reason: to get to know henriques fernandes and his freds and the place their from.

dooshtoomun
  • dooshtoomun

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

Huh?

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

That's pretty weird that the families would move from San Andreas. Also what's Liberty Town like?

Shaquiz Lebronze - a gangster who started both factions of balls and famalies to have war with each other. neither side knows that he is the leader of the opposite gang also and he also hates the mexicans which is why he stabs carlos veritas in mission #2.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

Niko Bellic - No description needed, he is back taking care of roman and trying to survive. Niko is in war with the new russian mob "miliciya" they are very dangeours but niko is match for them. 

Is this a joke?

Gta5forlife
  • Gta5forlife

I have no idea what this is...lol...

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

Grand Theft Auto Vi. It's like a play on words guys.... Vi-ce see? Gta 6 may take place in vice city and I hope there would be half star wanted levels. ^^ Aaaaannnnndddddd.....only ONE character.  :lol:  :turn:  :sarcasm:  :wtf:  :happy:

Tripleweb
  • Tripleweb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

No more Liberty City lol. I wanna see Vice City. Sunshine, mayhem and mankini's. I mean bikini's..

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:02 PM

LMAO I cant stop laughing at your theories.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

Excuse me but your Theories...They are just sooo bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users