Photo

Possessed Radio

22 replies to this topic
IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

Now I'm a LS.ROCK / REBEL listener. I enjoy dipping into MIRROR and a few others.
My problem us CHANNEL X probably a good station except for the fact that the Mechanic ALWAYS has it tuned and 90% of the time so does every goddamn car. I have tried to change to a number of stations in setting inc. RADIO OFF, all to no avail.

CHANNEL X is haunting me and I hate it. Anyone else?
  • GTAVTheHeat likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

i feel like killing someone whenever i hear that song with the drums and "AMERICA, LAND OF FREE" and whatever lyrics comes on

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

just give me an option to set and lock and channel ........no matter what car ...  i have gotten so tired of the channel changing to find Rebel Radio......i have turned off the music volume in my options screen

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

i feel like killing someone whenever i hear that song with the drums and "AMERICA, LAND OF FREE" and whatever lyrics comes on

Arrgh I f*ckin know *pulls out shotgun and destroys own PV, get 5* wanted killing peds, blowns own head off with final round.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

I hate that f*cking gay Mexican radio channel, it's so gay

No offence

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

I'm not sure but every time i pull my vehicle out of garage, it's Channel X.

And no, I've never listened to Channel X.

But yes Mechanic always change the station to it when delivering a car.

RQWisenheimer
  • RQWisenheimer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

Anyone out there choose to listen to Channel X regularly? Wondering if the mechanic picks another station all the time for them and, if so, if he's then designed to be annoying.

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

i hate channel x from survivals i have done.. always that radiostation when entering a survival

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

They're fu*king with me blah blah blah blah blah!

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

Arrgh I f*ckin know *pulls out shotgun and destroys own PV, get 5* wanted killing peds, blowns own head off with final round.

found the song, now i feel like ripping my eyeballs out from how bad it is

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

I didn't know punk music was so unpopular :/ . hahaha. I love "my war" gets me pumped driving slowly down the sidewalk running over pedestrians. haha "you're one of them! and you're one of them! them them them!"

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

found the song, now i feel like ripping my eyeballs out from how bad it is

I will admit i've always thought (for close to ten years now) the guy from TSOL had an awful voice but had some pretty powerful lyrics for the time period.

• IOMDutch likes this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

He's then designed to be annoying.

The scratch was already there, right?

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

Sheeees ticking over!

alexzub
  • alexzub

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

i never liked/listened to channel X but the game stats say it's my favorite radio, and yes, everytime mechanic brings me a car it's on channel X.

and fw days ago i lowered the music volume to 40% and whenever i drive in online, the radio volume keeps fluctuating, lovering and going back up to 40%

maybe coz someone's speaking on mic but i have chat on noone or friends+crew, altho i think i turned that thing off where it lowers the music when someone's speaking..

leicesterboy
  • leicesterboy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

Its always that Mexican crap me.. every car.. every game lobby... every time i get into my car it comes on...

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

I have the same issue, can't stand Channel X, never listen to it, mechanic always selects it (often that awful "The mouth don't stop"), drives me nuts.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:23 PM Edited by wolfp212, 23 November 2013 - 07:33 PM.

For me it also does it in racing.  At the start of the race menu I pick my station, then the race starts and it always turns to the Mexican station on it's own.  Like it's easy to change the channel back and race at the same time.  What's the point in being able to pick your own station when it never stays on at the start of the race?

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

Now I'm a LS.ROCK / REBEL listener. I enjoy dipping into MIRROR and a few others.
My problem us CHANNEL X probably a good station except for the fact that the Mechanic ALWAYS has it tuned and 90% of the time so does every goddamn car. I have tried to change to a number of stations in setting inc. RADIO OFF, all to no avail.

CHANNEL X is haunting me and I hate it. Anyone else?

Yes same here, I am definitely being haunted by this station lmao. Nice analogy and perfect fit too!

• IOMDutch likes this

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

I just wish they put ACTUALLY good songs in.

Sure there's a few, but god damn it if I hear that queer singing "Can't hardly stand it" I get upset because It isn't country but more of an elvis/M. Jackson mix.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 23 November 2013 - 07:45 PM.

The radio that haunts me is East Los FM...

When I'm dreaming of rainbows and Hello Kitty, it tears that beautiful dream apart and starts playing it's songs...

...The moment I am dreaming of watching a movie, all of it's soundtrack will be replaced with East Los FM...

... The moment I turn on my radio in my dream, all the stations will be East Los FM...

... The moment I attempt to view any video on YouTube in my dream, it has volume set to max, no mute and only East Los FM as the sound...

... Then I wake up, only to notice a ghostly Mexican sound say "No se puede escapar de estas canciones." (translate that) after which East Los FM's logo will be grinning to me behind my window...

*shiver*

• IOMDutch likes this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

I'm not sure which is more annoying.. the host of channel x or the music.

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

I just wish the radio didn't get turned off for the background music everytime some minor event happens. I have to turn it on and find my station 5 times a mission sometimes. I don't need overly dramatic techno noise because I got one star, or shot my gun, or etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users