» «
Photo

Once a killer, always a killer.

11 replies to this topic
CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:58 AM Edited by CorporalBean675, 23 November 2013 - 08:59 AM.

Hey guys. So basically when it comes to GTA Online, most times I'm a bit of a pacifist. But people obviously take advantage of this for either fun/trolling, or caution. So I had one day where I was like "that's absolutely it, let's f*ckin' kill some lil' sh*tz!" and believe it or not I killed every single person that killed me in that session (like 6 different people). And I killed some of them more than once. And one of them sent Mercenaries and another set a $9000 bounty on me. Of course I got killed by the Mercenaries because I was getting gang banged by nearly 4 people at the time PLUS the waves of Mercenaries. Luckily no one claimed the bounty and I jumped the session. 

But since doing so much killing, I thought I'd try it one more time and went on another killing spree in the new session and this is when I had this awesome rush of a feeling killing random guys. One of them held a really serious grudge on me and hunted me down every change they got but still it was one of them most awesomest things I'd done on Online Mode in a long time. And wouldn't you know it I went on killing randoms with my Buzzard. It was still so fun. Now when I'm bored with doing missions and wanna have some fun I just go around killing dudes and I make them chase me endlessly. I realise that I might come off as a piece of dogsh*t Online and on multiple occasions people have asked me not to keep trolling (in which case I do stop since I'm not really that much of a jackass like that). So the point I'm trying to make is, once you start killing/trolling people on GTA Online it gets really addictive and gives you a rush of a feeling. Or at least that's what it's like for me. 

TL;DR: On GTA Online; me->pushover. Me->pissed off. Me->killing ppl for revenge/fun. Me->gets addicted to this.

So my question is, have you ever gotten into situations like that when you're forced to kill or do you find pissing off random people and have them chase you fun? Or for that matter what do you do when you're getting hunted for no reason? 

Dani_elle
  • Dani_elle

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

I only kill other players if they kill me, a friend or a crew member... Or if they come near me I'd rather not give them a chance to kill me first. It is pretty fun haha but I've never been the first to go and kill someone.

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

Bad-sport hardened me against my compassion for other players, As a result, I kill them endlessly without mercy, just for sh*ts and giggles.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

I actually was griefing someone for the first time tonight. I was on my way to the mod shop with my new dune buggy and some asshole slapped me with a sticky bomb, you can figure the rest. Anyway I was pretty pissed and so I basically spent the next 2 hours (I sh*t you not) killing him over and over and he wouldn't leave. I thought about stopping but at the same time it was helping my K/D ratio so I kept at it. I had 72 kills on him and he had 12 on me.

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

Holy sh*t 72v12? F'real? The highest I've ever been bothered to continue to was like 18v6. Funny stuff when guys like that have huge egos, stay in the session and keep getting killed over and over. Just more fun for us! 

The4orTy67
  • The4orTy67

Spieler Hasser

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:19 AM

Why do people kill other people? 

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

I find shooting random people is boring. I like to make my mark, instead. If they're in a store, for instance, I'll smash their car with my hammer or baseball bat. That pisses people off more than you'd think.

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:36 AM Edited by CorporalBean675, 23 November 2013 - 10:37 AM.

Most times I kill people with Buzzards. They get pissed so much when they're escaping but smash into something and drift out. I'll be right on their tail and as soon as the target is about to start racing off I blow them up sky f*cking high. And then they just keep cussing into their mics and try to kill me...at which point I keep blowing them up. xD I do so until they show signs of retreat. Fun stuff. 

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

I don't usually like going on player killing sprees,we're not supposed to be killing players over and over and over again, at least not in free mode. Which is why there's a "Report as Briefer" option in the players list.

Crew vendettas? Sure.
Bounties? Fine.
The occasional murder of a player to take the cash he was going to score from an armored truck? Okay.
But running around the map killing anyone and everyone who made the mistake of joining the same lobby as you? No.

Yeah, this game advocates in-game violence. But there's a line between having a bit of fun, and ruining everyone else's fun.

People who run around killing everyone, or crash planes into unsuspecting players while they're ordering a vehicle, are no better than the hackers who have invincible vehicles or explosive ammo.

I'm not saying that I haven't gone on a few rampages. But they're mostly limited to the sh*thats mentioned above.

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:52 AM

You know, there are people that join JUST for the sake of ruining everyone's experience by using tanks and whatnot. That's not cool at all. I tend to go with the theory that most people just do it from time to time to get people involved with them and just have a good time shooting the crap out of each other. In fact, just today all I did was go to a certain place and a guy happened to spawn right there. Right before he did though I was trying to reload my weapon but forgot it's already been done so I smacked him and he went apesh*t and started shooting the f*ck out of me every chance he got. He chased me all the way down to the airport we had a sh*tton of fun just blasting each other with Buzzards and like literally 10 other guys just came to the airport and we all started having a mass deathmatch. That's one of the reasons I like to initiate these mini wars because it gets everyone else involved, and before you know it it's an all out insane K/D competition. 

Svisma
  • Svisma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

I have to agree. When two players meet and start killing each other and respect the other when he spawns. Thats male love - not in a gayish way tho. Or?

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

$CASH OVERFLOW$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

i have been in a random killing spree for weeks now... i rarely do mission anymore. i spend some 5000 bullets per session. every 2 days i have to drop some 30k in ammunation on bullets and other ammo.

my favorite part is getting a buzzard and killing people while they are trying to steal jetfighters from fort zancudo hahaha really piss them
off.

2 days ago i did that and ended up in a really nice dogfight, 3 jet fighters vs me and my buzzard which i won easily.

it funny how people try to steal the jet while entering fort zancudo on a car when parachuting in is so much easier.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users