• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

yea you and your friend are gay as hell

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by biggsull, 23 November 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Holy f*ck dude. Not everything is a conspiracy. Take of the tin foil and step into some sunlight.

Depopulation and world government, removal of countries sovereignty and the making of all current rights under things like the constitution null and void, totalitarian one world regime with 1 world army unable to be risen up against through the use of new and advanced technology.

Thats the goal, you can use your brain to see what the motivation behind things are knowing that.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Club_of_Rome

http://propagandamat...ub_of_rome.html

The overwhelming growth in world population caused by the positive birth-rate loop is a recent
phenomenon, a result of mankind's very successful reduction of worldwide mortality. The controlling
negative feedback loop has been weakened, allowing the positive loop to operate virtually without constraint.
There are only two ways to restore the resulting imbalance. Either the birth rate must be brought down to
equal the new, lower death rate, or the death rate must rise again. All of the "natural" constraints to
population growth operate in the second way--they raise the death. Any society wishing to avoid that result
must take deliberate action to control the positive feedback loop--to reduce the birth rate.

No. You've just lost your mind. Nothing more. I kind of feel bad...parents should've done a better job tbf.

By the way, please don't ever cite Wikipedia as your source. Thank you.

First, @parents remark LOLOLOL U MAD AND HAVE NOTHING

@ wikipedia edit, it simply shows what the club of rome is, that page is actually edited by the pro rome people. You never read it, you never read that the second link was an archive of their own research. Describing who they are, then showing what they really do.

I stuggle to believe you had parents at all, Were you raised by feral bankers?

You dont know bilderberg, you dont know rockefeller or rothschild or morgan, you dont know the trilateral commission, you dont know chemtrails and fluoridated water, you dont know NDAA, or monsanto or suppressed reports of stomach lesions in mice from GM potatos, you dont know trans pacific partnership, you dont know jack sh*t kid.

Phopper
  • Phopper

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

OK. I'm outta here. Can't be dealing with conspiracy theorists. You're all f*cking crazy, need some company, and shouldn't believe everything on the internet.
Have fun believing the government is out to get you. I bet your phone lines are tapped right now. Sleep easy, I know I will.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:03 PM Edited by biggsull, 23 November 2013 - 09:06 PM.

OK. I'm outta here. Can't be dealing with conspiracy theorists. You're all f*cking crazy, need some company, and shouldn't believe everything on the internet.
Have fun believing the government is out to get you. I bet your phone lines are tapped right now. Sleep easy, I know I will.

Mine and yours both, 5 stages of monitoring possible, know someone who worked up north in Canada in a "search and rescue" facility which is actually a spy post and they work with the NSA.

A few months ago if someone told you what the NSA did and that they were immune from the constitution, not bound by any laws of the land.. that they listen in on the german chancellors phone and such.. You would have said.... get your tinfoil hat, guess what Id be right and youd be relying on the same pointless and useless remark, its a comfort tool, run away little girl dont contaminate your mind with adult concepts, you might lose sleep.

You see how many people believe this kind of thing today? Or something a bit down the line from it?Before bush was in office 99.9% of people would laugh at anything their mind could relate to conspiracy if they hadnt personally experienced it themselves, you think its purely a coincidence that now the vast majority of people know something is wrong, they cant put their fingers on it but they know.

You are the minority, the ignorant closed minded minority who refuse to see the light for fear of the removal of their blissful state. I pity you, truely, not insultingly. I pity you.

Phopper
  • Phopper

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

Lol

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

Lol

Exactly.

Phopper
  • Phopper

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:16 PM

Lol

Exactly.
K buddy.
#lastword

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

yea you and your friend are gay as hell

not what your mom said. yeah i went there kid

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

Have a good day to you as well. leave now m your not wanted here 

Phopper
  • Phopper

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Kthxbye

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

Kthxbye

very mature. the naked hillbillies have bigger balls than you

Phopper
  • Phopper

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

Kthxbye

very mature. the naked hillbillies have bigger balls than you
Actually they have two more balls and one penis more than me. Lol

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

It's pretty pathetic when somebody thinks seeing a naked human being is worse than seeing somebody shot in the face.

Good point you have sir. thats what entertainment industries do , de-sensitise us to what years ago would be considered outrageous 

It's an international standard.  Facebook / Youtube:  real life beheadings, YES ; tits, NO. 

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

It's pretty pathetic when somebody thinks seeing a naked human being is worse than seeing somebody shot in the face.

Good point you have sir. thats what entertainment industries do , de-sensitise us to what years ago would be considered outrageous 

It's an international standard.  Facebook / Youtube:  real life beheadings, YES ; tits, NO. 

That is so true dude.. kinda jus blew my mind. soo fuxxed

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

Holy f*ck dude. Not everything is a conspiracy. Take of the tin foil and step into some sunlight.

Depopulation and world government, removal of countries sovereignty and the making of all current rights under things like the constitution null and void, totalitarian one world regime with 1 world army unable to be risen up against through the use of new and advanced technology.

Thats the goal, you can use your brain to see what the motivation behind things are knowing that.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Club_of_Rome

http://propagandamat...ub_of_rome.html

The overwhelming growth in world population caused by the positive birth-rate loop is a recent
phenomenon, a result of mankind's very successful reduction of worldwide mortality. The controlling
negative feedback loop has been weakened, allowing the positive loop to operate virtually without constraint.
There are only two ways to restore the resulting imbalance. Either the birth rate must be brought down to
equal the new, lower death rate, or the death rate must rise again. All of the "natural" constraints to
population growth operate in the second way--they raise the death. Any society wishing to avoid that result
must take deliberate action to control the positive feedback loop--to reduce the birth rate.

No. You've just lost your mind. Nothing more. I kind of feel bad...parents should've done a better job tbf.

By the way, please don't ever cite Wikipedia as your source. Thank you.

First, @parents remark LOLOLOL U MAD AND HAVE NOTHING

@ wikipedia edit, it simply shows what the club of rome is, that page is actually edited by the pro rome people. You never read it, you never read that the second link was an archive of their own research. Describing who they are, then showing what they really do.

I stuggle to believe you had parents at all, Were you raised by feral bankers?

You dont know bilderberg, you dont know rockefeller or rothschild or morgan, you dont know the trilateral commission, you dont know chemtrails and fluoridated water, you dont know NDAA, or monsanto or suppressed reports of stomach lesions in mice from GM potatos, you dont know trans pacific partnership, you dont know jack sh*t kid.

ahhh thank you

Phopper
  • Phopper

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Beheadings are only allowed if its not glorifying them , so its still a bit different.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

Let's get this straight, you and this 'friend' went through and catalogued the d*cks of all the naked NPC's in GTAO and you say Rockstar have gone too far?

HAHAHA I lold in real life. 

• JOEBEEZ likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

It's a penis... Everyone has one, damn near every creature on the planet has one... There's literally trillions of penises out there right now. Society is what made seeing another humans penis bad and disgusting. Your dogs walk around naked without even so much as a second glance... Dragging their dicks across all your stuff.... No, what concerns me, is that you went around cataloging all the dicks in a video game...

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

Props to Rockstar I guess? Rather have them have a real penis than a flesh colored patch.

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

Props to Rockstar I guess? Rather have them have a real penis than a flesh colored patch.

uhm.. i guess so. lol

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

merica f*ck yeah, they post a pic of a dead man and all they see is his dick

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

It's a penis... Everyone has one, damn near every creature on the planet has one... There's literally trillions of penises out there right now. Society is what made seeing another humans penis bad and disgusting. Your dogs walk around naked without even so much as a second glance... Dragging their dicks across all your stuff.... No, what concerns me, is that you went around cataloging all the dicks in a video game...

oh thanks i didnt realize everything had a dick. oh wait it doesnt , all male organisms have dicks. all hermaphrodites have penises. this is a f*cking video game , which not all god damm video games have dicks. you ignorant peice of f*cking sh*t

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

oh thanks i didnt realize everything had a dick. oh wait it doesnt , all male organisms have dicks. all hermaphrodites have penises. this is a f*cking video game , which not all god damm video games have dicks. you ignorant peice of f*cking sh*t

I see someone crawled out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. Need a back rub there hun? Your jimmies seem to be in quite the twist.

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

I see someone crawled out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. Need a back rub there hun? Your jimmies seem to be in quite the twist.

no thanks sir. i dont need explenations of who has dicks and what has dicks. you are obliviously missing the point of my thread , my friend

Phopper
  • Phopper

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

No he's not. You're complaining that you have to see a dick in a video game.
Granted, you're zooming in on said penises and taking a picture of them, but I digress.

He's saying, you likely have a penis, or have at least seen one in a non offending way, yet complain that one is in an adult video game. A tad hypocritical. Why are you so offended? Why did you feel the need to not only take the pictures, but save them to your computer, and proceed to upload them onto an image sharing site just to prove to us that you don't like them?
What are you trying to accomplish?

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

patrick-stewart-facepalm-88d17.jpg