Bounty people get mad.....

28 replies to this topic
YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:23 AM

Why do people who have a bounty on themselves get mad when you kill them. Everytime I kill someone who has a bounty on their head they whine and keep coming for me.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

big boss

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:23 AM Edited by Killzone3265, 23 November 2013 - 06:24 AM.

i only bring hell upon my bounty hunter if they used a buzzard or tank to finish me off

it's quite the lame way to get killed 

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

I use a car to gun them down or gun them down on foot.

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:35 AM Edited by Mr. Crowley, 23 November 2013 - 06:38 AM.

I kill anyone that attacks me for any reason. I will keep coming as long as you are in the session or until I get bored.
Not mad (well, not in the "angry" definition of the word anyways lol), I'll laugh the whole time, even when you kill me.

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

I understand, I get messages from people cussing at me for killing them haha.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

Revenge.. it never comes sweet. Though I normally just walk up to whomever killed me if they're on foot and act friendly then give a knife or bottle to the neck.

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

People on PSN are not friendly :)

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:47 AM

Whenever i put a bounty on someone they always thank me, offer loads of weird stuff or money and then leave the session.
  • brooklyn718 likes this

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

Whenever i put a bounty on someone they always thank me, offer loads of weird stuff or money and then leave the session.

That never happens to me :p

j0hn_d0e
  • j0hn_d0e

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

I find the lowest ranked dude in the lobby and let him kill me.

Makes the seethe better :)

• Bluesun62 likes this

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:51 AM

Yeh a 2bill bounty has that affect on people....
  • brooklyn718 and gnad like this

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:55 AM

My broke self needs to claim a 2bill bounty.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:55 AM

Pm me
  • YoungMivy likes this

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:04 AM

I did.

untichrist
  • untichrist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:10 AM

I usually just give the bounty away to the first taker, or just drive up to someone for them to take. its when they keep going after me once they got their money that boggles my mind...

Although it is fun sometimes to see how long I can fight them off before someone claims their prize...

Its all good though, its just part of the game, if someone persists to not let me go ill just jump into a mission or something and pay my medical death bill with that...

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

~

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:25 AM

Yo I was in this lobby... I come out of LSC & some fa**ot shoots me when I was just about to leave. I set a bounty on this guy & he runs to his house. So I wait outside for him only seeking revenge, when all of a Suden some guy comes & blocks the sides of the garage to try & block him in. So now were both here waiting. A different guy comes out the building, I mistake him for the dick head & then a swarm of white dots are everywhere around the building. f*cking full on Team deathmatch COD now.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:27 AM

Yeah I find it really annoying when a bounty can't man up, like come on why the f*ck do you think I killed you?

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

I always aim to get at least get a 1:1 ratio with each player, bounty or no bounty. If someone kills me I kill them back at least once.

Are you guys really whining about people getting revenge?

leonglian
  • leonglian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

I always aim to get at least get a 1:1 ratio with each player, bounty or no bounty. If someone kills me I kill them back at least once.

Are you guys really whining about people getting revenge?

yes it must be..

Eric187
  • Eric187

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

Damn lol still giving out billions? Pm btw

TJK319
  • TJK319

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:19 AM

If you kill them one on one then you are probably doing them a favor since you are saving a potential future swarm/chase. Plus whenever I get a bounty I take it as a challenge. I know I'm going to eventually die but I see how long I can postpone it without waiting it out or running away. You can't really be upset at somebody going after the big red dot with the X through it on the map.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:25 AM Edited by Dasrouse, 23 November 2013 - 08:27 AM.

I only get upset if there is no sane reasoning behind it. This being GTA, is there any insane reason? TBH, the ones I hate the most are the ones who kill you after a mission. Not cool dude, I haven't had the time to deposit my money. But bounties on me, I can deal with that and I love the chase.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:43 AM

Why do people who have a bounty on themselves get mad when you kill them. Everytime I kill someone who has a bounty on their head they whine and keep coming for me.

I think that's just folks in general. Can't think of anyone who likes to get killed, bounty or not.

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:41 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 23 November 2013 - 09:42 AM.

I at least snipe them with some dignity.  Shot to the back of the brainstem dead before their knees buckle. But yea they do get mad sometimes

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

That's the same as asking why do bounty hunters get mad when a bounty hides in their apartment or goes into an invite only/solo session. The answer for both is because it interrupts what they were doing and they dislike it.

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

i only bring hell upon my bounty hunter if they used a buzzard or tank to finish me off

Actually buzzards are pretty difficult to get a kill with, especially in auto-aim lobbies.

I'd go as far to say that people with boots on the ground stand a better chance against them (again, in auto-aim)

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

Actually buzzards are pretty difficult to get a kill with, especially in auto-aim lobbies.

I'd go as far to say that people with boots on the ground stand a better chance against them (again, in auto-aim)

I'd have to agree with you.

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

why should i let you kill me and get away with it?

Cats of Kliban
  • Cats of Kliban

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

I think that's just folks in general. Can't think of anyone who likes to get killed, bounty or not.

I like to get killed ..bounty or not ..lol. 

I enjoy seeing some creative killers & being taken down by the highly skilled. I have 12 kills(6 were unintended) & about 360 deaths. I never attack anyone unless they get "strange" ..which has only been 6 times.

My 2 favs so far have been being hunted by lazer while swimming(he failed but nice effort) and harassing 3 buzzards with a titan(took them ages but they finally got me).

Its just fun to be the unexpected ..& watch the reactions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users