Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's up with people having the Tank as a last resort?

76 replies to this topic
GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

@GTAVtheHEAT
Umad?

How many times do I have to say it? Yes! Does that compute?

umad?

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

I got owned by a guy in a tank. He's probably a part of this forum too, in which case I will throw so many hate crime filled slander at him I will be banned. f*ck Tanks and the people who use them against human players on foot. Not to mention, most legit people can't afford them. Its a bitch move through and through. If you have to grab a tank, you're a bitch and there's nothing you can say to change that.

umad?

Does it sound like I'm mad? Of course I'm mad otherwise I wouldn't have said anything, why would you use an unfunny fad on me which obviously clearly states that I am salty over this? You couldn't resist the urge to be like the rest of the heard huh?

I bet you're one of the idiotic, inferior peasants that tries to shoot my tank while I kill you over and over instead of just switching to passive and leaving. 

Nice way to sound like an idiot. Assume my actions in GTA Online. Words like peasant that you use only shows why you use a tank, you have a superiority complex which only equates that you suck at GTA Online. As for me, I have pride issues and I will do whatever it takes to kill my target without having to feel Over Powered. I don't bitch out, every person I have faced off against, whether they use a tank or not quit the match because I don't run, and I don't stop hunting you. Want my Name and I can prove it to you?

Sure thing, but you have to buy me dinner first.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

@GTAVtheHEAT
Umad?

umad?

..... Wow, Its official.

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

@GTAVtheHEAT
Umad?

umad?

..... Wow, Its official.

lolhemad!

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

I got owned by a guy in a tank. He's probably a part of this forum too, in which case I will throw so many hate crime filled slander at him I will be banned. f*ck Tanks and the people who use them against human players on foot. Not to mention, most legit people can't afford them. Its a bitch move through and through. If you have to grab a tank, you're a bitch and there's nothing you can say to change that.

umad?

Does it sound like I'm mad? Of course I'm mad otherwise I wouldn't have said anything, why would you use an unfunny fad on me which obviously clearly states that I am salty over this? You couldn't resist the urge to be like the rest of the heard huh?

I bet you're one of the idiotic, inferior peasants that tries to shoot my tank while I kill you over and over instead of just switching to passive and leaving. 

Nice way to sound like an idiot. Assume my actions in GTA Online. Words like peasant that you use only shows why you use a tank, you have a superiority complex which only equates that you suck at GTA Online. As for me, I have pride issues and I will do whatever it takes to kill my target without having to feel Over Powered. I don't bitch out, every person I have faced off against, whether they use a tank or not quit the match because I don't run, and I don't stop hunting you. Want my Name and I can prove it to you?

Sure thing, but you have to buy me dinner first.

Don't you f*cking dare say realistic steak.. Other than that I have no problem with a dine n' shoot. Burgershot or cluckin Bell?

VoxNihilo
  • VoxNihilo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Just hop on a bike or motorcycle, remove your radar blip and slap a bunch of stickies on the tank from behind.  They are usually too busy firing at someone else to even get wise before you slap enough on to blow them up.  Or find a jet, helicopter, or leave.  You don't HAVE to continue fighting that person. 

Also, how do you snipe the tank?  Never tried it.

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

Also, how do you snipe the tank?  Never tried it.

I always thought tank sniping was some BS, but its actually very possible. I just got on top of the roof of (I believe) maze bank, the tank was somewhere near the docks & helipad. I never saw the healthbar or anything, just a poorly rendered tank off in the distance, so I shot at it whereabouts the driver was, and bam, 1 hit kill. I was staggered. sh*t actually works.

As for the tank, I try to only bring mine out when I'm getting teamed up on or someone else brings theirs first. but sometimes you just need to teach someone a lesson. Im a firm believer in doing whatever it takes to win in GTAO

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

wtf is going on in this thread

oh my life

Hahn
  • Hahn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:04 PM Edited by Hahn, 23 November 2013 - 07:11 PM.

I've made players so mad they resorted to tanks. Solution = get a helo and get on a high roof, then go tank sniping. You think they're mad when they can't kill you without a tank wait until you tank snipe them ;)

Eventually got bored and went home, what a stalker
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

I hate campers in the game lol...they just camp and wait for me to come to them... They think they are so good lol. I try to kill them knowing I would probably get killed....so after a couple of deaths and they r still camping then yeah I am going to bring my tank out...and see who is going to bloody camp.

Camping's  just a strategy and it's smarter than running around like a moron especially if you have a bounty on you.  What's funny is people think they are elite and badass at this game bragging about how they kill everyone have high kd ratio.  Whatever play battlefield or COD.  This is GTA and its the worst current shooter out there.  

NuklerGhost101838
  • NuklerGhost101838

All men die; Few men ever really LIVE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

Tanks are one of the game's most lethal weapons (sorry, Riggs, you don't fit into this category..) so to have one is, quite frankly, extremely fun and satisfying. However, when people use them to troll or to grief other players, the situation gets a little out of hand.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

most of those twankers are cheaters. I have a tank, don't use it much. if I call for it I have to drive across the map to pick it up.

when they just spawn in a tank report those exploiters. then they can be all butthurt when rockstar resets their glitched garage. what? I cant troll with my glitches? f*ck this game im not playing anymore...rockstar cheated me!

• Gasmasks likes this

Mr Grandis
  • Mr Grandis

Scratch Here: ███████

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

Cool story bro.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

Internet 101: No such thing as overkill. Welcome to the interwebz,

Sorry, but we aren't playing on computers.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

I met a guy the other day, the guy bought his tank straight away because he can't fight any other way lol, the weakling. Needless to say he was a terrible shot with the cannon and I got close enough to sticky bomb the nerd to hell. I proceeded to spawn kill him until he let out a cry of anger over the mic and quit the session. Bwhahahahaha. That was a very fun session for me.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

tanks are fun.

you guys think about this sh*t too much. if you assume someone on the other end of a silent serial killer in a tank is mad because you killed them a couple of times, they might be. but you get mad too for probably the same reasons. a tank is just like saying, f*ck you, im done. not everyone playing really cares and is 100% set on evening the score. maybe they just got a tank for the hell of it, hoping the battle would develop into something more than a back and forth on foot battle from spawning so close.

of course, there are those dickheads, who make it pretty obvious why they got a tank (when they are 0-11)

its GTA. there are tanks readily available because, well, f*ck you.

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

If you cant kill em, disintegrate them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users