Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's up with people having the Tank as a last resort?

76 replies to this topic
megamillz
  • megamillz

King pin

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:25 PM

op is mad

op is very VERY mad

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

it's weekend, stupid members with their " U MAD U SUCK " are out of school

girl_laptop_vauvau1.jpg

" Oh sh*t a new   thread ! "

* - U MAD BRO *

" ahah i'm f*cking funny."

"Oh sh*t another one !

McBaksteen
  • McBaksteen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

I laugh at people who came at me with a tank. I'll snipe your ass out of it and steal it. Then enjoy being assraped by your own tank. 

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by LeSuede, 23 November 2013 - 01:46 PM.

I laugh at people who came at me with a tank. I'll snipe your ass out of it and steal it. Then enjoy being assraped by your own tank. 

PV tank here. I'll let you ride it for a bit so you get some stars so I can kick you out when you're swarmed by cops, then I'd steal the tank back.

I do that sometimes, just give my tank to a random, let him get stars then kick him out. They get pretty mad lol.

But yeah, once you know the correct weapons to use and at what range, then tanks aren't a big deal. They're only annoying in the early levels.

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:47 PM Edited by Volvo12345, 23 November 2013 - 01:48 PM.

PV tank here. I'll let you ride it for a bit so you get some stars so I can kick you out when you're swarmed by cops, then I'd steal the tank back.

I do that sometimes, just give my tank to a random, let him get stars then kick him out. They get pretty mad lol.

its patched, you aint got a PV tank, maybe if you have not entering your garage, but if thats all about the game for you, to own a PV tank, i feel sorry for you.. not mutch to life you must got.. 

still, you will lose it, either you stop playing or you will get into you safehouse sometime. 

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 23 November 2013 - 02:00 PM.

Tank users are just unskilled shooters. Just go into passive and that´s it. They won´t be able to use their vehicle for scaredy cats.

Or do a service to the community and throw some PV against them and send them to bad sport.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by LeSuede, 23 November 2013 - 02:00 PM.

its patched, you aint got a PV tank, maybe if you have not entering your garage, but if thats all about the game for you, to own a PV tank, i feel sorry for you.. not mutch to life you must got.. 

still, you will lose it, either you stop playing or you will get into you safehouse sometime. 

Er...ok ? lol

I still have the pegasus tank. I glitched mine just the day before the patch. Don't even care if I lose it, just wanted to try one. Don't really see what I said that was so shocking it had you speculate over my life, but it definitely seem to have rustled your jimmies.

Maybe you don't like it when people give you tanks for free ? :/

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:04 PM Edited by Volvo12345, 23 November 2013 - 02:05 PM.

Er...ok ? lol

I still have the pegasus tank. I glitched mine just the day before the patch. Don't even care if I lose it, just wanted to try one. Don't really see what I said that was so shocking it had you speculate over my life, but it definitely seem to have rustled your jimmies.

you said you have a tank as a PV..  its not possible after the patch, you wills till have it i think, if you dont enter your garage, if you enter your garage it will be gone. you cant throw people out of it when they take it now after they patched it. ofcourse you have the pegasus tank, but its not insured or a PV.. can blow it up without a bad sport warning..

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by LeSuede, 23 November 2013 - 02:25 PM.

Er...ok ? lol

you said you have a tank as a PV..  its not possible, you cant throw people out of it when they take it now after they patched it. ofcourse you have the pegasus tank, but its not insured or a PV.. can blow it up without a bad sport warning..

While I agree with your point about BS, it's not really how I use my PV tank. I'm just over lvl 120 so I'm well past the tank "honeymoon" period of just rampaging around for the "lulz".

Mostly it's for convenience during missions or invite only sessions when playing with friends , and I've got to destroy it everytime I want to go back to my entity to drive around or enter my garage. Which sucks balls, but it's a small price to pay for the ease of access.

Yes, I am aware that other people can use it to grief or block entrances to stuff, but these people would do that whether they have a PV glitched vehicle or not. So if my tank goes one day, then sure whatever. But I know I'm not doing any harm I won't get rid of mine purposefully.

And just so you know, just because I own the PV tank doesn't mean I don't use the pegasus tank as well. In fact, it's pretty cool in missions with friends that have lowbie characters : I can spawn a pegasus tank for them and then call my PV tank for double the fun.

But most of the time in freeroam I'm in my cargobob trying to pick people cars up anyway lol

But yes, I can't argue that fundamentally you are right about PV tanks. They can be a nuisance in the wrong hands.

EDIT : And I'm pretty sure I can still throw people out of it. It just takes a few more seconds and attempts to get it to work. I tried to give away my tank to a couple of lowbies after spawning back from a mission (used the tank in it so I loaded in freeroam with it), and they immediately tried to kill.

Luckily I anticipated that and was already in passive, so I waited  while he was shooting at me and gaining stars, then kicked him out. They both died to the cops.

They are lucky I didn't farm them afterward. Well I did actually, but on foot. For extra butthurt.

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Would you rather it be the first resort?

Yeah, exactly, shut the f*ck up.

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Tank users are just unskilled shooters. Just go into passive and that´s it. They won´t be able to use their vehicle for scaredy cats.

Or do a service to the community and throw some PV against them and send them to bad sport.

"scaredy cats"?

lel

Oh and ramming PVs doesn't do any good against a stationary tank, plus BS penalties are reduced, PLUS tank players can and should counter your sh*t by placing endless bounties on you so no BS points at all.

Have fun kiddo

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

When you kill me 1 time without reason it's enough for me to bring my tank and kill you so many times, until you leave the session.

• theshadowfax likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

I laugh at people with tanks...  Not sure what the problem is.

See tank, leave it in the dust, problem solved.

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

When you kill me 1 time without reason it's enough for me to bring my tank and kill you so many times, until you leave the session.

Why?

If you pulled a tank out on me id simply drive away.  Its not like a tank is a problem if you simply avoid it.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

I got owned by a guy in a tank. He's probably a part of this forum too, in which case I will throw so many hate crime filled slander at him I will be banned. f*ck Tanks and the people who use them against human players on foot. Not to mention, most legit people can't afford them. Its a bitch move through and through. If you have to grab a tank, you're a bitch and there's nothing you can say to change that.

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

I got owned by a guy in a tank. He's probably a part of this forum too, in which case I will throw so many hate crime filled slander at him I will be banned. f*ck Tanks and the people who use them against human players on foot. Not to mention, most legit people can't afford them. Its a bitch move through and through. If you have to grab a tank, you're a bitch and there's nothing you can say to change that.

umad?

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

umad?

Does it sound like I'm mad? Of course I'm mad otherwise I wouldn't have said anything, why would you use an unfunny fad on me which obviously clearly states that I am salty over this? You couldn't resist the urge to be like the rest of the heard huh?

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

umad?

Does it sound like I'm mad? Of course I'm mad otherwise I wouldn't have said anything, why would you use an unfunny fad on me which obviously clearly states that I am salty over this? You couldn't resist the urge to be like the rest of the heard huh?

umad?

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

umad?

I bet you're one of the idiotic, inferior peasants that tries to shoot my tank while I kill you over and over instead of just switching to passive and leaving. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by Vooodu, 23 November 2013 - 05:37 PM.

umad?

umad?

IMAD!!!!..

Not sure at what yet, but gimmie a few minutes.  Cause IMAD as f*ck!

How about you.  UMAD? UHAPPY?  UHUNGRY, USLEEPY? UALILBICURIOUS?

U gotta be something..

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

umad?

umad?

IMAD!!!!..

How about you.  UMAD? UHAPPY?  UHUNGRY, USLEEPY? UBICURIOUS?

U gotta be something..

Well duh...I'm SHEKSHAY!

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

umad?

umad?

IMAD!!!!..

U gotta be something..

I'm bicurious, A/S/L?  pls respond. pls.

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

umad?

umad?

IMAD!!!!..

U gotta be something..

25/F/VA Beach

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

lol this thread is getting derailed xD

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

umad?

umad?

IMAD!!!!..

How about you.  UMAD? UHAPPY?  UHUNGRY, USLEEPY? UBICURIOUS?

U gotta be something..

Well duh...I'm SHEKSHAY!

UWIN....lol

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

Do you have AOL Messenger?!

xD

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

umad?

I bet you're one of the idiotic, inferior peasants that tries to shoot my tank while I kill you over and over instead of just switching to passive and leaving. 

Nice way to sound like an idiot. Assume my actions in GTA Online. Words like peasant that you use only shows why you use a tank, you have a superiority complex which only equates that you suck at GTA Online. As for me, I have pride issues and I will do whatever it takes to kill my target without having to feel Over Powered. I don't bitch out, every person I have faced off against, whether they use a tank or not quit the match because I don't run, and I don't stop hunting you. Want my Name and I can prove it to you?

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

umad?

umad?

IMAD!!!!..

U gotta be something..

25/F/VA Beach

21/M/Prince of Saudi Arabia, be my 17th wife pls.

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by GabbyGums, 23 November 2013 - 05:46 PM.

@GTAVtheHEAT
Umad?

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

@GTAVtheHEAT
Umad?

How many times do I have to say it? Yes! Does that compute?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users