Photo

what should my 10th car be?

5 replies to this topic
xty88
  • xty88

Forgotensoul777

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

hello! i i recently been pondering what should my 10th car be?

i have a sandking hotknife adder enity xf vacca spacedocker cheeta and a bati 801rr plus the new dune buggy.

now i personally wanted a sheriff police suv but those have been patched as of 1.06 :(

so i here to ask what would be a good fill for my 10th car (money is not a issue)

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:47 AM Edited by Spyrothedragon9972, 23 November 2013 - 06:52 AM.

Exemplar.  It's the fastest 4 door car in the game.  

You can also still get the Declasse Granger, which is the civilian version of the Police SUV.  The only difference is that it has no sirens and doesn't have the 42 on top of it

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

How about A good muscle car like the Gauntlet (best performer)
Sabre turbo (cool looks great sound)
Phoenix (awesome looks cool sound)
I haven't been able to drive the Hotknife but from what Ive read the performance isn't that great.
The Oracle and the Felon are some cool 4dr sport sedans.

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

Id go karin rebel. Best off roader in my opinion got a sh*t ton of mods and its only £3000 to buy! Why are you taking up precious garage space with a space docker? They are a load of crap and look fugly as hell!

Also you are missing out greatly on the highly modifiable sports cars! get rid of the much to common adder and the vacca  which doesnt really have any mods and get a coquette, futo, sultan, feltzer, schafter, fusilade, grotti or comet...... something you can really customize the look of and make look unique! 

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

formerly MrJohn666

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

Keep 2 slots empty: you never know what may come in future.

Or if you need to drive into your garage to avoid cops or a fight in a hastily borrowed ped car.

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:19 AM

Exemplar.  It's the fastest 4 door car in the game.  

You can also still get the Declasse Granger, which is the civilian version of the Police SUV.  The only difference is that it has no sirens and doesn't have the 42 on top of it

Can your buddies still hang off the side of the Granger? That's what made it great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users