Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you still put Lazers in your Garage?

15 replies to this topic
1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

With the new patch and all?

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

Probably, but it would just disappear once you get it in there.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

Why? Just why? It serves no purpose. It's impractical and worthless. If you're going to glitch a vehicle into your garage, at least make it a Buzzard. At least those come in handy during missions.

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

Why will it disappear?

Why? Just why? It serves no purpose. It's impractical and worthless. If you're going to glitch a vehicle into your garage, at least make it a Buzzard. At least those come in handy during missions.

I already bought a Buzzard. Plus I've never heard of people putting Buzzards in their garage. Also I can think of many missions where a lazer will come in handy.

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

Why will it disappear?

I already bought a Buzzard. Plus I've never heard of people putting Buzzards in their garage. Also I can think of many missions where a lazer will come in handy.

New patch made it so when you go inside your garage, all your glitched vehicles disappear.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

Why will it disappear?

I can promise you that more people had buzzards in their garage than a jet. It was easier to get in, and much more useful.

Any mission that a jet would come in handy, a buzzard would work just as well. A buzzard can take off and land anywhere. Not so with the jet.

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Why will it disappear?

I can promise you that more people had buzzards in their garage than a jet. It was easier to get in, and much more useful.

Any mission that a jet would come in handy, a buzzard would work just as well. A buzzard can take off and land anywhere. Not so with the jet.

It would be much better if it didn't have a 25k insurance fee. It's also faster than the buzzard, that's why I prefer the jet.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

Why will it disappear?

It would be much better if it didn't have a 25k insurance fee. It's also faster than the buzzard, that's why I prefer the jet.

The $25k insurance premium is the only downside. That sucked. But it was so convenient. Of course it slower than the jet. But you need room to take off and land the jet. You can set the buzzard down anywhere.

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

Okay. You've convinced me. So now my question is, is it still possible to put a buzzard in your garage after 1.06?

DigitalEschaton
  • DigitalEschaton

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:19 AM Edited by DigitalEschaton, 23 November 2013 - 06:20 AM.

I had a lazer pre 1.06. It was super fun and useful for missions. Though, like someone else said, buzzard is more practical for missions. I used the lazer to hunt bounties and in that regard it was very effective.

DigitalEschaton
  • DigitalEschaton

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

Okay. You've convinced me. So now my question is, is it still possible to put a buzzard in your garage after 1.06?

Since it's obvious you don't have a problem with glitching just glitch some cash and buy a buzzard.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:28 AM Edited by Legendstig, 23 November 2013 - 06:30 AM.

Well i can spawn vehicles into my garage. And all of them stick except the ones rockstar don't want to. Ie. tanks buzzard etc

It deletes them from session to session, as it syncs with server. So unless its an isolated issue which is specific to me, its gna be a waste of time learning how to glitch them in only for them to disappear.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

Well i can spawn vehicles into my garage. And all of them stick except the ones rockstar don't want to. Ie. tanks buzzard etc

It deletes them from session to session, as it syncs with server. So unless its an isolated issue which is specific to me, its gna be a waste of time learning how to glitch them in only for them to disappear.

Have you tried:

Spawn them in your garage,

Call mechanic to bring them to you

Destroy them

Set spawn position to last position and be near the moris insurance building.

Enter new session

Call insurance

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

Since it's obvious you don't have a problem with glitching just glitch some cash and buy a buzzard.

I have 2 buzzards (one on each character) that I got without glitching. But I never use them because whenever I call one in, it's always on the other side of the map and by the time I make it to it, the mission is just about over. That's why the idea of having one in my garage is appealing to me.

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

then go play another game if this one not was made the way you like it, moron.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

Jets are arguably more effective for missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users