Photo

How do I store the Skylift?

24 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:46 AM Edited by lol232, 24 November 2013 - 05:12 PM.

Right, so my helicopter is in a helipad.

Only 1 problem with it, I can't delete it. I tried almost everything, I can't get it out.
I destroyed it, 'drowned' it, I did almost everything with no luck.

I'm trying to save the Skylift but the maverick wont get away.

EDIT:

I succeeded!
How do you do this?
Okay, here's the trick:

After the patches you can no longer save the Skylift.

UNLESS you do this trick:

1. Unpatch the game (Unsure how do you do it on XBOX 360, but on PS3 you have to delete the game and reinstall it)

2. Play the game, complete the mission Sidetracked, and store it in the helipad (Must be from the first time and not from the replay, now start as Trevor, and once you finish the mission, Michael will be flying the skylift)

3. Store it in the helipad

4. Save the game

5. Patch it

6. Load the game

7. The Skylift won't be lost!

• Hooves07 likes this

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:23 AM Edited by Hooves07, 23 November 2013 - 04:24 AM.

There is no way. Many of us tried that a long time ago. Your aircraft are there always, which is good. The best thing that could happen is if R* unlock it for sale or special vehicles for aircraft, it's on disk.

Sorry dude.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:53 AM Edited by rojovo74, 23 November 2013 - 04:53 AM.

I thought some1 on here said that saving helis and/or planes replaces the last one that was stored? 

Dodgers2013Champs
  • Dodgers2013Champs

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

Push it off brah

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:59 AM

you can't change it, i'm trying to save a jet at trevor's.

your f*cked.

stupid ass R*

i'm stuck with a mullard and a cuban witch I got when I was bored.

Rerxelend
  • Rerxelend

First Person Shooter Aficionado

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

Get in the Maverick, land it away from the helipad and then land the Skylift on the helipad. It will stay there, but only if you use this same method to put it back after each time you use it.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

Get in the Maverick, land it away from the helipad and then land the Skylift on the helipad. It will stay there, but only if you use this same method to put it back after each time you use it.

I tried that, the Skylift disappears.

Also, I read that, Trevor's helipad isn't safe for the Skylift, so I'm trying that with Michaels spot.

Raynos
  • Raynos

GTA VET

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

You can't save the skylift.
It's one of those unobtainable vehicles.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

I've seen a video where one guy saved the Skylift; 

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

You're stating this as if it deliberately unobtainable? That's ridiculous because this is a GTA game and ideally we should be able to do whatever we want.

• Raynos likes this

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

You're stating this as if it deliberately unobtainable? That's ridiculous because this is a GTA game and ideally we should be able to do whatever we want.

That guy was trying to say, that the Skylift isn't storeable in the spot.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Read most of this stuff, but not all, sorry if I am actually wrong, but I think I am actually right.

I HAD a Cargobob, and Maverick's on my helipad and wanted to STEAL a Buzzard from Noose to put there for each character.  All I did was went to NOOSE, got in Buzzard, flew to helipad, landed it on ground, MOVED my other heli, got back in Buzzard to move it directly onto the helipad, then I took my Maverick or Cargobob far far away, landed it, got in a car, drove back to helipad, and what do you know?  Buzzard is there as the main item.  When you hit Right on the D-Pad, my cargobob and maverick are there in the list.  STOLEN items will not be in your list, only purchased.

Raynos
  • Raynos

GTA VET

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:17 AM

I've spent countless hour, reloading and trying to save that skylift.
It just won't let you do it.
The vehicle for me was unsaveable.
  • F4L? likes this

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

I've seen videos and pictures where people managed to store it in Trevors spot, sideways, but it saves.

I'm starting to wonder if they patched it.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

I've seen videos and pictures where people managed to store it in Trevors spot, sideways, but it saves.

I'm starting to wonder if they patched it.

They possibly did, have you tried unpatching it in some way?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

This is actually really cool and I've seen videos with the Skylift, it looks bad ass.  But I still wouldnt bother with it, I got the Cargobob and Frogger and Buzzard Attack Choppers instead.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

This is actually really cool and I've seen videos with the Skylift, it looks bad ass.  But I still wouldnt bother with it, I got the Cargobob and Frogger and Buzzard Attack Choppers instead.

Skylift feels more badass; it's massive and unique.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

Skylift feels more badass; it's massive and unique.

I agree, but the only thing going for it is being unique.  Plus, the people who stored this on Youtube did so before patches.  I don't think you can store this.  Same as the Military C-130 Titan Cargo Jet, it's not storable cuz Rockstar is stupid with their hangers and helipads and things being in your D-pad.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

I'll try unpatching the game and see what happens.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

Let us know.  Funny how you want it that bad, though.  Personally, I rather aircraft that shoots.  The only two shooting aircraft is the Lazer and the Buzzard, got both already for each of the three characters.

If I am missing something and there is something else that shoots rockets and machine gun fire, please tell!  Lol

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

Let us know.  Funny how you want it that bad, though.  Personally, I rather aircraft that shoots.  The only two shooting aircraft is the Lazer and the Buzzard, got both already for each of the three characters.

If I am missing something and there is something else that shoots rockets and machine gun fire, please tell!  Lol

YES!

It actually worked, I unpatched the game and, it actually saves!

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

YES!

Yeah, today, I also was trying the money glitch in SINGLE player, and they patched that up too from Patch 1.06.  Not that I need any more money, got near 1 billion and have everything that I want to own already, essentially never running out, I just wanted to see how it works as I never even bothered doing glitches and saw an easy to do one in the ocean with a brief case on Youtube.

All the new money glitches after Patch 1.06 is just for stupid online that I think is worthless, don't play, and could care less about.

That's awesome you got it, but what does this mean, then?  You need to keep your game with Patch 1.05 or you lose it?  And when 1.07 comes?  Then what?  Lol

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

Edit your save block bruh.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

YES!

Yeah, today, I also was trying the money glitch in SINGLE player, and they patched that up too from Patch 1.06.  Not that I need any more money, got near 1 billion and have everything that I want to own already, essentially never running out, I just wanted to see how it works as I never even bothered doing glitches and saw an easy to do one in the ocean with a brief case on Youtube.

All the new money glitches after Patch 1.06 is just for stupid online that I think is worthless, don't play, and could care less about.

That's awesome you got it, but what does this mean, then?  You need to keep your game with Patch 1.05 or you lose it?  And when 1.07 comes?  Then what?  Lol

I repatched and it was still there. Ha!

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

YES!

I repatched and it was still there. Ha!

Nice man, glad you got it to work!  There is mostly always a way around Rockstar's bullsh*t.

• lol232 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users