144. Most of the radio stations play stuff that nobody's ever heard of.
145. You have a chip implanted in your brain that alerts the cops when you've committed a crime with no witnesses.
146. You can be revived in a hospital after you die, and if you committed a crime the cops will feel bad that they killed you and just let you off.
147. Everyone is completely oblivious to the obvious money-making schemes of the Epsilon Program.
148. A single man can easily charge into a military base and steal a helicopter.
149. The army can't even kill one crazy redneck.
150. Hipsters are armed to the teeth and if you piss them off they will come in hordes and try to kill you.
151. Has your car flipped over? No worries, you can flip it over again right from the comfort of your seat.