» «
Photo

Black Fedoras - PS3

10 replies to this topic
marimbakat
  • marimbakat

Consigliere of the Black Fedoras

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:03 PM Edited by marimbakat, 13 December 2013 - 05:45 PM.

ze Black Fedoras are recruiting stylish, but elusive well-known secret assassins to its' crew. We only require you were a black fedora while you run with us. Very stylish you see, as you need to look good when gunning down the cops and other crews in the streets of Los Santos. More information below.

Platform - PS3

Crew Color - Red (Yet you must wear a black fedora, kinda classy eh?)

Preferred Crew Car - Coquette/ Comet/ Vacca

Crew Rules/ Laws:

• 1st rule of the black fedoras, you don't talk about the black fedoras

• 3rd rule of the Black Fedoras is you must wear a black fedora with running with the Fedoras under their FDRA banner. You may have other crews you are a part of, but while branding the FDRA symbol, please be stylish and dawn the fedora...black!

• Crew Law #1: Collecting a bounty on a fellow crew member deems a 50% cut between the two.

• Crew Law #2: Crew members collecting a bounty on a non-crew member split the $ between all participating members.

• Crew Law #3: Collecting on a "Wanted Vehicle" deems a split in money between all participating members.

The Black Fedoras are the elusive, well-known secret society in Los Santos. We specialize in sharpshooting, Buzzard pilots, Bounty-Hunting, and Nikki. Survival missions are a must, and if you are called to assist another fedoras, you must come to defend the fedora....just make sure you are wearing your fedoras. Like I said, you have to look good when you are killing others.

See you in the streets.

marimbakat

visit our social club site to sign up. add me on PSN

http://www.socialclu...w/black_fedoras

marimbakat
  • marimbakat

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

Up to 28 members now. Keep 'em coming. The Black Fedoras do not discriminate, unless your dead.....and don't look fashionable with a fedora, but other that that, we don't discriminate, unless you don't wear a fedora, then we just say, get a fedora, you'll look better while busting a cap in someone.

Crew advancement is possible in this crew, but you need to sign up and prove yourself.

We are looking for heavily trained Buzzard pilots, and sharpshooter snipers. Bring it. We work as a team at the Black Fedoras. We have your back if you need help....or help in making trouble.

Mikhail Borovsky
  • Mikhail Borovsky

Don of the Mangano Crime Family.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

ze Black Fedoras are recruiting stylish, but elusive well-known secret assassins to its' crew. We only require you were a black fedora while you run with us. 

A well-known secret assassin is not well known if they're secret. But overall, good concept. Best of luck to you from the Mangano Crime Family.

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hey , would y'all wanna set up some fair 1 v 1 fist fights ? Y'all crew vs mine ? Not really that big but skilled at fighting so we would love the challenge . Psn : SouthSideChamp

marimbakat
  • marimbakat

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

I'll see what we can do. Not many of our guys deal in fist fighting. More along the lines of pilots, snipers and driving. I'll add you, and we'll put something together.

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

Thanks man , I appreciate it

marimbakat
  • marimbakat

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

btw, what crew are you with? It'll be helpful if I see you guys in a room one night.

Was looking to maybe do a dogfight with jets too.

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

My crew is savage Fam . A group or real life friends , we mainly just fight but sometimes do other stuff

marimbakat
  • marimbakat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

The Black Fedoras have now entered Facebook... Join us and you too can look your best when killing others. Just wear your black fedora!! SPots still open and there is always room to move up in the crew.

@BlackFedorasGTA on twiter

marimbakat
  • marimbakat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

The 1st annual (okay well the only annual, since it is December) "Beauty @ The Beach" contest has started.

Visit our crew page http://socialclub.ro...w/black_fedoras

Jump into the Snapmatic Gallery and look for the Vote Now (Thumps up) photos. Six contestants are going for the prize of Top Hottie, and will win a guest back door, private interview for a chance to star with a Black Fedora in the upcoming film, "The Man in the White Fedora...who died cause he didn't wear a Black Fedora".

It's comedic true to life tragic love story that doesn't end so well....or does it?

Anyway, vote for the Hottie, and while you're at it, join the fun with the Black Fedoras. You won't regret it...unless you wear a White Fedora.

marimbakat
  • marimbakat

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

Open Enrollment for the Black Fedoras ends once membership hits 50 members. Positions are still available in Representatives and Lieutenants. Muscle always welcome.

Once open enrollment closes only request will be taken for membership.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users