Photo

what's the best truck on this game?

36 replies to this topic
blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:54 AM Edited by blk95ta, 23 November 2013 - 04:57 AM.

You mean Off-Road or trucks in general?

Either way I pick Rebel.

x2. i took my rebel up to mt. chilliad tonight with some friends. mine is the black one. I favor the clean one with roof lights for the marty mcfly truck look. i really wish i could black out the bumper and rollbar and add a black brush guard though.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:56 AM

Clean Karin Rebel.

It has 4WD that actually works.

I've got the rusty Rebel suited up as a baja style off roader....but want a clean Rebel as well. Any tips on where to locate? 

I thought driving around the rusty Rebel would pop them up but have had no luck yet. 

Same place you find a clean BF Surfer. Up the northwest coast at the little beach party. It will spawn there all the time. If its not there drive away and come back.

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

Canis Bohdi, Best truck in GTA History.

Its got sexy Jeep looks, and the High Jeep quality and durability.

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

Canis Bodhi, 4x4, nice look to it, has the offroad feeling, and has good on road ability, one of a few cars that can sit players in the bed of the truck, allowing them to use assault rifles (though left vulnerable). can climb pretty high near vertical hills from a stand still, and is the best offroad truck in the game by a long shot by how it handles, the looks would probably go to something else.

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

Fully modded rusty rebel any day!
0_017_20131122230609456_zpsa2d22c0c.jpg

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Bustre

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

Non-rusted Rebel is great.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

Clean Karin Rebel.
It has 4WD that actually works.

I've got the rusty Rebel suited up as a baja style off roader....but want a clean Rebel as well. Any tips on where to locate? 
I thought driving around the rusty Rebel would pop them up but have had no luck yet.
Same place you find a clean BF Surfer. Up the northwest coast at the little beach party. It will spawn there all the time. If its not there drive away and come back.
This. North through zancudo tunnel then north across the next bridge. Take a right and loop back around under the bridge to the little beach. Usually a surfer and/or rebel there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users