» «
Photo

To all the glitcher haters...

31 replies to this topic
BILLHICKSISDEAD
  • BILLHICKSISDEAD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:26 AM Edited by BILLHICKSISDEAD, 24 November 2013 - 02:45 PM.

It's not our responsibility as gamers to interpret the game developers intentions on "how the game is supposed to be played". We payed for the game and can play it however we want. It's Rockstar's fault that these glitches are in the game. They released the game before it was ready. Regardless if you love or hate the glitche®s, the only one to blame for "ruining your online experience" is Rockstar.

EDIT:Most of the replies here are either off topic or so poorly thought out that they aren't worth replying to, so I'll just rephrase the original post.

It's Rockstar's fault that the glitches are in the game. They released it before finishing testing.  It is our choice as gamers whether to use the glitches or not. The people who chose to play without glitches are certainly at a disadvantage from a competitive standpoint, but they are the true winners because they will be the ones to experience the full depth of the game. It's about the journey, not the destination; like taking the scenic route rather than speeding down the highway.

I guess what I really wanted to say is if you're going to be angry at someone for the glitches, it should be the people that didn't take the time to make sure they weren't there.

As for myself, I did the LSC glitch back in 1.04 for about 7 million. I bought everything I wanted and suddenly the game became empty and shallow. After that, I drained my bank account, spent all my cash, deleted my character and started fresh. I'm enjoying finding creative ways to efficiently make money and RP and doing just fine. Sure, it's not like 1.04 anymore, but for me that's a good thing.

• TheHutch82 and Andy_lattermen like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

Wrong.

People that spoil the game by using glitched crap that they bought are responsible.  Your argument is like saying the knife manufacturer should be blamed for you stabbing people.  Try it.  I think the judge will go easy on you :rolleyes:

Sad thread is sad.  Obvious troll is obvious.

Obvious-Troll-Is-Obvious-Meme.jpg

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:30 AM

BILLHICKSISDEAD
  • BILLHICKSISDEAD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

It's more like buying a butter knife and using it for a screwdriver and then someone coming along and whining at me for not using it like the manufacturer intended.

• TheHutch82 and sinbot like this

BILLHICKSISDEAD
  • BILLHICKSISDEAD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

Bump

MG0902
  • MG0902

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:31 PM Edited by MG0902, 22 November 2013 - 01:11 PM.

Did you guys even wonder why peeps are glitching and grinding..
People want high ranks and big bugs. As the game is developing further on. You can see it takes a lot of time to get to high levels because all the glitches are gone. It now takes for ever to get to a high level or to earn good amount of money. I played for 7 days online now. And I'm almost at 100 with 10m in my bank. So Ik can do what ever I want. But a friend of mine just bought the game and he will never be a 100 after 7days. And that is just lame. I takes to much time to get decent levels as it is for now. I think they are not listing to the community at all.. If they did. Did would do something on leveling because the majority of all the players where doing criminal records. And why..? Because they want to level fast!! Think of that r*

I played all the gta's in my life. The first releases was all about hijacking cars en blowing stuff or guys up.
Now I'm playing lame ass parachute jumps. Come on r* what the f is this. Ok a couple of parachute jumps is fun. The missions are most of all lame. Base invaders, mixed up with coke, lost santos connection, hack and dash. Just a couple of missions who are quite enjoyable to play. That's what's gta about. Not some lame ass parachute missions. Il hope they bring out better missions with some dlc's.

• Whysoserious5150 likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

Been glitching GTA since the dodo plane days...

spideyhaters.gif

• sinbot and Sugar Free Nos like this

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

Who are these people that want to max out their character and bank account after just 7 days of playing and then want to whine about it how its boring now? 

Leveling up might take slightly longer...[sarcasm]I know, its a shame we cant run single lap races in 30 seconds for $13000 and 3000 RP anymore[/sarcasm]...but its still possible. You just arent going to get it overnight anymore.

• Whysoserious5150 and BILLHICKSISDEAD like this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

I'm gonna glitch my balls into your mouth.

MG0902
  • MG0902

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:06 PM Edited by MG0902, 22 November 2013 - 01:09 PM.

No im not bored. Im just saying missions are lame. I still can enjoy myself with GTAO. But i think they could do some much more with this game if they are going the right way.I dont want my character max out. I want the stuff that comes with the higher levels. Combat MG, tanks, better health ect ect... I have to agree with the criminal records RP thing. This short race gave to much RP compared with other races. 

After patch 1.06 i did a couple long races and the payouts are just ridiculous. It takes forever to get what you want. So peeps gonna seek for others ways. People want to play, but the game is not giving them what they want. CASH AND RP. So if they want peeps to stay they have to find a better balance in the economy because peeps are walking away from this game now. I can see it in my friends list. First weeks 10/20 friends where playing this game. Now im just with one person most of the time....

I read a lot about long term invest. The majorty of the community play games for a year(i think its less but ok) So if they want peeps to play this game for a very long time make sure peeps are still playing after 6 or 8 months. If r* keeps doing what they are doing now, most of the players moved on to other games... Beacause there are enough ENJOYABLE missions the keep people bussy.. Im waiting on the heist dlc but i dont think its gonna be what im hoping its gonna be. Why...? Because GTAO is not what i was hoping it would be... 

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

Most glitchers just dont have any game skill, so they glitch their way to an advantage. Get leveled up and get all the advanced weapons and play with a bunch of lvl 20 somethings then act like supreme ruler of GTA

MG0902
  • MG0902

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

Most glitchers just dont have any game skill, so they glitch their way to an advantage. Get leveled up and get all the advanced weapons and play with a bunch of lvl 20 somethings then act like supreme ruler of GTA

You are so wrong on this...

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

TRUTH. deal with it.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

Altering online content is not only against GTA Online rules but also against the consoles' rules.

So actually you are stupid.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

bet the OP loves blaming the government IRL
  • LeSuede likes this

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

Got to say, never glitched the game before but yesterday i did the LSC glicth.

Just wanted a Corquette so bad, R* cashcards its not working for me (actually something to do with my own CC...).

I just dont have the time to play this game. The funny thing is, its rated 18+, so you have to assume everybody has a job and cant play 24/7. Thats how you grind in this game, you give yourself to it, and i cant do it.

Im level 29 and im playing since the launch.....(yeah im not into farming either, it makes the game boring as hell).

So, f*ck it...

joyfulwargasm
  • joyfulwargasm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

Hacking and modding is much different than glitching... Glitching is available to anyone willing to look them up... why complain about how other people are getting tons of money and RP? "Oh their glitching gives them an advantage." Umm... you can do the glitches too if you're really that worried about leveling the playing field... And if you're trying to play legitimately i commend you, but no one wants to hear you complaining when you're still the lowest level in every game session.

• Whysoserious5150 and BILLHICKSISDEAD like this

jc20
  • jc20

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by jc20, 22 November 2013 - 01:43 PM.

... I want the stuff that comes with the higher levels. Combat MG, tanks, better health ect ect... I have to agree with the criminal records RP thing. This short race gave to much RP compared with other races. 

After patch 1.06 i did a couple long races and the payouts are just ridiculous. It takes forever to get what you want.

I get that you want the higher lvl items, everyone does, but that is not a reason to make them easy to obtain.  Using an extreme example, what if all the weapons and vehicles were available from lvl 1?  People would get bored with the game much quicker, it's human nature.  Don't get me wrong though, I do have concerns over how I'm ever going to get from lvl 51 up to say lvl 9 and think the RP could have been left the way they were.

And as this post was based on glitchers (althought I don't know why dude bumped the thread, OP was just a rant), I don't have a problem with people who glitched for millions of dollars or SP cars.  I don't think it really changes the landscape of the game that much.  The only thing I disliked was glitching tanks, buzzards, swat vans, etc as PVs.  That was changing the landscape of the game, and potentially ruining other peoples' experience.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 22 November 2013 - 01:43 PM.

We payed for the game and can play it however we want.

No, you didn't. If that's your attitude, you can glitch GTAV to your hearts content. But as R* clearly stated, GTAO is a "free service provided with GTAV". So you didn't pay a penny for GTAO.

Also, no, you can't. You play the game how R* says you can play it.

It's Rockstar's fault that these glitches are in the game. They released the game before it was ready. 

This is true. However, it is your fault you chose to exploit these glitches and abuse the system, forcing R* to feel compelled to work on stopping you from cheating the system (and indirectly, their profits) by implementing punitive measures to prevent players from abusing the system. Measures that affect those of us that played legit as well as glitchers such as yourself (i.e. the reduction in payouts on races and missions in order to slow down the majority of players (and also promote the use of cash cards)).

So please, don't play the victim.

• Scoobroid likes this

Silencer81
  • Silencer81

You like my MG?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

Obvious troll is obvious.

Obvious-Troll-Is-Obvious-Meme.jpg

Had to laugh of the picture.
Never saw this version. ;)

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

Glitch what the hell you want. Get everything you want in the game immediately. It's only a game. But, don't kid yourself that it's anyone's 'fault' but your own. 

Wanting everything in the game right this second is pretty childlike. Even more so to blame somebody else.. 

• Tampinha85, Whysoserious5150 and BILLHICKSISDEAD like this

BILLHICKSISDEAD
  • BILLHICKSISDEAD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:10 AM Edited by BILLHICKSISDEAD, 23 November 2013 - 11:14 AM.

Most of the replies here are either off topic or so poorly thought out that they aren't worth replying to, so I'll just rephrase the original post.

It's Rockstar's fault that the glitches are in the game. They released it before finishing testing.  It is our choice as gamers whether to use the glitches or not. The people who chose to play without glitches are certainly at a disadvantage from a competitive standpoint, but they are the true winners because they will be the ones to experience the full depth of the game. It's about the journey, not the destination; like taking the scenic route rather than speeding down the highway.

I guess what I really wanted to say is if you're going to be angry at someone for the glitches, it should be the people that didn't take the time to make sure they weren't there.

As for myself, I did the LSC glitch back in 1.04 for about 7 million. I bought everything I wanted and suddenly the game became empty and shallow. After that, I drained my bank account, spent all my cash, deleted my character and started fresh. I'm enjoying finding creative ways to efficiently make money and RP and doing just fine. Sure, it's not like 1.04 anymore, but for me that's a good thing.

EDIT: Sorry I don't have a snarky jpeg that insults people's critical thinking skills or reading comprehension levels, but if I did it would be appropriate to post here.

• rnb010 likes this

Whysoserious5150
  • Whysoserious5150

Joker

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:11 PM

I'm level 65, I have the most expensive apartment in the game with a full 10 car garage and all the cars in it are modded the f*** out. I have not used a single glitch since I started playing. SO for those of you saying glitchers have an advantage.... maybe a small one but quit bitchin'. I'ts not my cup of tea to glitch I like earning it, it's more fun to me that way, but if you want to glitch till your bank account says infinty and have 10 tanks in your garage and a chrome adder in your living room, go for it!

P.S. You will look like a douche in a chrome adder though, just sayin.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

0/10

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

Its comment like these, psychopaths have after they kill someone.. never their own fault..  

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

Are glitchers still upset that people know they are worthless human beings?

I thought they'd be over it by now.

AnotherUserName
  • AnotherUserName

Dick

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:08 PM Edited by AnotherUserName, 23 November 2013 - 01:11 PM.

It's not our responsibility as gamers to interpret the game developers intentions on "how the game is supposed to be played".

When you have to go through some weird, convoluted process for the sole purpose of bypassing a game mechanic, I'd say it becomes pretty obvious that it's not how it was supposed to be played.

It's about the journey, not the destination; like taking the scenic route rather than speeding down the highway.

Except by getting as much as you can as fast as you can, you're basically just bypassing the journey to get to the destination as quickly as possible.

It's Rockstar's fault that the glitches are in the game. They released it before finishing testing.

No developer can test for every possible scenario and I've yet to see any developer who can break their games as "creatively" as some of the people who play them. They could have spent months testing and probably still never would have thought of most of these weird-a** methods that people come up with. That said, I'm not trying to give a pass here. The game is broken, but it is also slowly getting fixed.

My point is: I really couldn't care less if someone wants to glitch or not, whatever makes them happy. If they absolutely feel that they need everything as quickly as possible to have fun, great, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, because if it's really a problem, it will eventually get balanced out in the end. But g*ddamn, at least own up to the fact that you're doing something that wasn't intended and stop trying to find ways to justify everything; "I only glitched because..."  No, stop. No one cares why you did it. You did it, end of story.

That's what makes glitchers so f*cking annoying.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:23 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 23 November 2013 - 01:24 PM.

If he didn't think it was bad he wouldn't be publicly defending himself. This thread required 0 response as the thread itself was response enough.

Glitchers are boring, glitching is boring and this thread, like all the other glitching threads, is boring.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 23 November 2013 - 01:25 PM.

FYI

Whenever you say you don't care if people glitch, let people do what they want... you are essentially revealing yourself as a backboneless nonhuman anthropodic subspecies incapable of complex decision making.

Wah wah wah... glitchers suck. Wah wah wah not hating on glitchers, let everyone play as they want. Glitchers are cool... no they are not.

Hypocrits and fools.

Either accept that glitchers are useless excuses for video gamers or accept that you are complicit with useless glitching video gamers and are therefore useless, pushover cowards.

BILLHICKSISDEAD
  • BILLHICKSISDEAD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

This "conversation" really shows who the intelligent and mature people on here are. You know who you are, and now we all do to. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users