Quantcast

» «
Photo

Some high ranks aren't as good as they seem...

27 replies to this topic
xDeSiGnSx
  • xDeSiGnSx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

So just about an hour ago online, I started up a 3 on 1 war with me against some 3 idiots. First, they all came to me in tanks so I chilled in passive mode for a bit until they got out of their tanks which took awhile. When they got out, I exited passive mode and eventually killed A few of them. After killing all 3 of them a few times, 2 of them g
  • Hghdra likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

Who said they were good? Most high rank players are hackers/glitchers that didn't play very much to get where they are, which equals very low skill.

• Hghdra and xDeSiGnSx like this

xDeSiGnSx
  • xDeSiGnSx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

I'm on my iPhone and I accidentally posted. Anyways they all 3 got in entity's and did that drive backwards and shoot at me thing. I blew them up eventually then they all wused out and ran away. They were ranks 104, 111, and 206. Absolute garbage I must say.
  • Hghdra likes this

xDeSiGnSx
  • xDeSiGnSx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

Yeah good point... But I find it funny they had to triple team me but still got pooped on...

willie77
  • willie77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:42 AM

Whats the driveing backwards and shooting thing?

xDeSiGnSx
  • xDeSiGnSx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

When someone is in an entity xf and you try to shoot them from the back, the bullet has nothing to go through so they're basically unkillable. So people always drive backwards towards you so that you can't hit them.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

So just about an hour ago online, I started up a 3 on 1 war with me against some 3 idiots. First, they all came to me in tanks so I chilled in passive mode for a bit until they got out of their tanks which took awhile. When they got out, I exited passive mode and eventually killed A few of them. After killing all 3 of them a few times, 2 of them g

10/10 will rate again

10/10 good sh*t OP.

ruined10
  • ruined10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

Why would You think anyone would care lol. Most people on this game in general are not good so why would You expect any different from those guys lol

lukeyk22
  • lukeyk22

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

As a legit high ranker I'm outraged, lol jk let's face it, once you got the combat mg unlocked we're all equal in a gun fight....apart from these pussy but you get my point.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

Rank has nothing to do with skill...nor does it say where that persons skill lies. I am a 152 and i assure you i am no competition for anyone in freemode. I got my rank from racing. The only real judge of skill in this game is tactics.
  • GrndZero and MrHollick like this

DigitalEschaton
  • DigitalEschaton

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

So many threads where people are inflating their ego  :lol:

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

You don't level up from being skilled on any game I know of. A trained monkey will eventually reach the maximum rank by hitting random buttons or playing CR.

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

you can look at start - online - players and kill ratio, that gives you a hint of how good they are.. its not a 100% sure thing to look at but sometimes.

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

Rank doesn't equal skill. You must be new here.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

You don't level up from being skilled on any game I know of. A trained monkey will eventually reach the maximum rank by hitting random buttons or playing CR.

I take it you have never played Deathmatch? The game requires skill, so the better you play, the faster you will rank up.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Working hard to maintain my sanity.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

FUnny thing, I got a request to do the Richmond mission for simian the other day. This was right after the latest patch, where they nerfed the races. So I come in expecting to help out lower level schmoe, but its a bunch of 100+ players. I had yet to hit 50 lol. So all these fools had tricked out cars, pink adders and such. Didn't realize at the time but these were probably all race glitchers who had never done more than a mission or two before and are now trying to earn some cash!

This is the Richmond mission, the one where you have to go and break into a guy's house and steal two pretty sweet old-geezer-man cars. YOu have to wait until your entire team reaches the house before hacking the terminal to open the gate. So like I said these fools in adders blast off to the objective. Meanwhile I take a quiet cruse with my motor bike. Whin I arrive these guys are tripping. Now this is like a level five mission, but these guys haven't done anything more complicated than those two loop races.

I just walk through the gate and hop into a car. By that time the gate is hacked, but dumbass has blocked the exit with his pink adder. Nothing a sticky bomb doesn't fix. Long story short; I think we only ended up making 1000 bucks, but that was the best 600 spent yet. lol
  • Hallat530 likes this

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

I have a guy in my friend list from another game. On GTAO he is a +210. I looked at his stats and it explains a lot. High kill ratio no shooting, stealth, satmina, or flight skills. Just driving. If I find him in free mode all he does is dive around smashing people with his hacked chrome crap. 

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Working hard to maintain my sanity.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Friends don't let Friends drive chrome adders
  • Hamsterbaffle, Hallat530, AgentTran and 1 other like this

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

3 against 1? What a bunch of fairies. Bet they all talked gangsta rap wannabe sh*t on the mic too, pussy hypocrites.

Good on ya OP.

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

I take it you have never played Deathmatch? The game requires skill, so the better you play, the faster you will rank up.

Death match doesn't take skill, you just be a dirty rooftop camper and you've won! With a game that uses a ridiculous auto aim you really do have to wonder where the skill lies.The most `skillled` are probably those that have a best knowledge of the map and roads coz unless you use nothing but free aim shooting is not a skill its a press of a button!

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

It doesn't take skills to boost in Criminals Record races.

Arruda81
  • Arruda81

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

Death match doesn't take skill, you just be a dirty rooftop camper and you've won! With a game that uses a ridiculous auto aim you really do have to wonder where the skill lies.The most `skillled` are probably those that have a best knowledge of the map and roads coz unless you use nothing but free aim shooting is not a skill its a press of a button!

That's utterly ridiculous. Because it has auto-aim it doesn't involve skill? What about awareness, knowledge of lock-on distances, precision and speed in going for the headshot? How often I'm shot first and end up killing the shooter or the other way around?

A camper on the roof? He needs to see you to kill you, so you can kill him as well. I take it you don't play deathmatches at all.

The fact that the game has auto-aiming doesn't equal not requiring still. It just means it doesn't require the same skill sets that FPS do. And rightfully so, it isn't a FPS.

• GrndZero and Silencer81 like this

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

That's utterly ridiculous. Because it has auto-aim it doesn't involve skill? What about awareness, knowledge of lock-on distances, precision and speed in going for the headshot? How often I'm shot first and end up killing the shooter or the other way around?

A camper on the roof? He needs to see you to kill you, so you can kill him as well. I take it you don't play deathmatches at all.

The fact that the game has auto-aiming doesn't equal not requiring still. It just means it doesn't require the same skill sets that FPS do. And rightfully so, it isn't a FPS.

Not everyone likes doing deathmatches, you know that right?  Also the logic of the title^ "He is high rank, he must be amazinggggggg"

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

Quite true, you level up *faster* but crappy players still level up. And with people farming CR (awful) there are some truly horrible high level players who also attained that level fast.

Not everyone with a high level is actually a noob but you can't tell at a glance.

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

You killed a bunch of douche bags, so what?

Get over yourself.

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hahahaa did I see someone defending auto-aim???
Haahahahahhaa!
Do you have stabilisers on your bicycle too?

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

Rank has nothing to do with skill...nor does it say where that persons skill lies. I am a 152 and i assure you i am no competition for anyone in freemode. I got my rank from racing. The only real judge of skill in this game is tactics.

I am with you there. If you were to look at my stats on the socialclub you would see, I have only done 1 deathmatch and 1 tdm and I am level 96, lol. I get my levels from Racing and messing around in FreeRoam. I mostly only do invite only FR or Closed Crew FR.

Arruda81
  • Arruda81

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Not everyone likes doing deathmatches, you know that right?  Also the logic of the title^ "He is high rank, he must be amazinggggggg"

I never claimed everyone likes doing deathmatches. Just disagreed with the idea that they don't involve skill at all. Sure, free-aiming would require an even greater degree of skill but it doesn't mean it's totally absent with auto-aiming.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users