» «
Photo

GTA O Emergency Vehicle Petition [LINK IN THREAD]

30 replies to this topic
LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by LawEnforcer99, 01 December 2013 - 05:56 PM.

Hello, everyone who has a modded vehicle, police vehicle, ect. has experienced the moment when they noticed that there garage was missing a few cars. While we may not be able to get back all of your modded vehicles we can try to let R* see us (the role-playing community) out.

Myself and the police clan I am in on GTA O are almost disabled from this patch, we had all of our vehicles and had a blast patrolling the city and county of San Andreas an now we have to do it with the vehicles provided and always have the risk of being pursued by SA officers. We can not just do what we want and even dream about doing later in life.

This petition as you will see just wants to R* to see the role-playing community's cries. We want back what brings us joy in GTA O we don't like just running around and killing people, we like to have fun in our own way and feel we have as much right as anyone else to do it our way. So why shouldn't we be able to store a emergency vehicle in our own garage?

If you guys are role-players as well or even if your not if you would please take 10 seconds of your life to sign this petition. As of 11/21/13 only the second day of the petition it has 275 votes. Please help out and make your vote count. You would be making a difference for thousands and thousands of people.

[LINK]: https://www.change.o...d-on-gta-online

Update: Petition has 703 votes 12/1/13

~~Thank You All Very Much~~

UCO Secretary-General
  • UCO Secretary-General

Caring since winter of 2010

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

We appreciate that you are spreading the word about our petition, keep it up!

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

We appreciate that you are spreading the word about our petition, keep it up!

Hey no problem. Myself and my clan members are really upset that this happened so we are happy you made something like this and pray it will get R*'s attention.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

It's easy.

Just don't enter the garage and ask Mechanic to deliver you the cars.

I still have my Roadcruiser.

• Hollistupid likes this

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

It's easy.

Just don't enter the garage and ask Mechanic to deliver you the cars.

I still have my Roadcruiser.

For many people like myself its already too late. I cant survive not going in my garage.

Matthew Snowfall
  • Matthew Snowfall

Crinkle Kitty :3

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:19 AM Edited by Matthew Snowfall, 23 November 2013 - 04:25 AM.

I hope for the best <3 I miss my baby and hope that your petition will bring back the fun in GTAO :D

0_0.jpg

RIP Cruiser number 29 you served me well and scared the crap out of people who thought they lost the police

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

I hope for the best <3 I miss my baby and hope that your petition will bring back the fun in GTAO :D

0_0.jpg

RIP Cruiser number 29 you served me well and scared the crap out of people who thought they lost the police

I hope it does too, it needs 92 more to achieve its goal. As of now.

Matthew Snowfall
  • Matthew Snowfall

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:51 AM

0_0.jpg

I seen CONGRATS! did not expect so many to sign o.o when I did there was only 2 others

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:54 AM Edited by LawEnforcer99, 23 November 2013 - 05:56 AM.

0_0.jpg

I seen CONGRATS! did not expect so many to sign o.o when I did there was only 2 others

Do congratulate UCO Secretary-General I believe its his petition, I like many others am just trying to get it going around.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

Not a user of Online, but I feel your pain.  If something disappears, I just want to snap my GTA V game into a million tiny pieces.  With that in mind, luckily I never lost anything (single player only type of guy here) except my Space Docker, but imo, this is garbage and idc to have it back.  My garages are amazing right now.  In Single Player I've seen an Unmarked Police Cruiser at night under the overpass in the city between 8 PM and 12 AM.  Never tried saving any of these vehicles though as they don't interest me like a lot of you guys.  But they are cool to have and if it's your thing, why should Rockstar take them away?  Total bullsh*t, right?

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

Signed, but a better idea might be to get everyone to send a message to Rockstar support about this issue, see what they have to say!

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

I had a legitemately earned FIB Buffalo online. I got it from its spawn and then one day, it disappears to make room for that stupid new campervan or that GTA 3 BF Injection or some bathtub with a Faggio engine. F**king Rockstar, always has to ruin our fun by removing hard-earned emergency vehicles.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

I had a legitemately earned FIB Buffalo online. I got it from its spawn and then one day, it disappears to make room for that stupid new campervan or that GTA 3 BF Injection or some bathtub with a Faggio engine. F**king Rockstar, always has to ruin our fun by removing hard-earned emergency vehicles.

The Bifta is badass, so is the Elegy RH8.  Only sh*tty vehicles imo is the Paradise and the Karlahari.

I also agree about the Bifta looking like the CLASSIC BF Injection from GTA III and Vice City.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

The Bifta is badass, so is the Elegy RH8.  Only sh*tty vehicles imo is the Paradise and the Karlahari.

I also agree about the Bifta looking like the CLASSIC BF Injection from GTA III and Vice City.

I didn't mean that the Bifta was bad, It is actually pretty good and the best car from Beach Bum. And by "stupid new campervan" and "bathtub with a Faggio engine" I was referring to the Paradise and Kalahari.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

I didn't mean that the Bifta was bad, It is actually pretty good and the best car from Beach Bum. And by "stupid new campervan" and "bathtub with a Faggio engine" I was referring to the Paradise and Kalahari.

Lol, yup, those two vehicles are absolutely awful.  Why in the f*ck would Rockstar pick such horrible horrible vehicles in our garage is beyond me...

Matthew Snowfall
  • Matthew Snowfall

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

Personally I do like the little VW thing and beach buggy  just wish they allowed the top off like in SP...

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

Personally I do like the little VW thing and beach buggy  just wish they allowed the top off like in SP...

I wish the beach bum was purchasable, I wouldn't of bought it. Its practically useless. Me and my clan would just love them to put in Tasers but its not looking like it. Just remember when the power comes to make your own matches and place your own vehicles you must be able to turn cops off and spawn in a police car or something. We will just hope and pray. Otherwise I will continue to think that GTA 4 was better than this. I have felt that GTA 4 was more alive as a city than GTA 5. I could just sit in GTA 4 and feel like I was in New York. In GTA 5 I don't feel like im in cali.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

I hate to ask but: How is it that LC feels more alive?

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

I don't care either way but do you really think R* is going to listen to this even if you have a million people sign it?

I mean hell when you contact R* support about something they send an auto reply about something that has nothing to do with your original e-mail to them.

The chances of R* even reading this or even caring is going to be slim but doesn't hurt to try.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Professonal Why-Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

I miss my white FIB buffalo, it brought Vice City to the streets of Los Santos :(

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

I hate to ask but: How is it that LC feels more alive?

I guess I just like New York more than I do cali.

Matthew Snowfall
  • Matthew Snowfall

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

I wish the beach bum was purchasable, I wouldn't of bought it. Its practically useless. Me and my clan would just love them to put in Tasers but its not looking like it. Just remember when the power comes to make your own matches and place your own vehicles you must be able to turn cops off and spawn in a police car or something. We will just hope and pray. Otherwise I will continue to think that GTA 4 was better than this. I have felt that GTA 4 was more alive as a city than GTA 5. I could just sit in GTA 4 and feel like I was in New York. In GTA 5 I don't feel like im in cali.

I noticed that too in gta 4 I was doing LCPDFR on comp and the city is more alive... was watching people and then decided to do some policing when my bait car was stolen xD

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

Lol, cool, I was just f*cking around near the satelite dishes in Sandy Shores with Franklin and like the people on Youtube say, a FIB Buffalo and FIB SUV are parked there at exactly 10:00-10:03 AM.  You get into one, and not a single star, you get fired at for like 2 seconds and then the FIB guys shoot themselves!!!  It's so funny.  I wonder why this even happens.  To bad you can't store or modify any of the FIB vehicles.  It's just fun to do this for a session driving around in one.  Then do it again some other time.  It's cool cuz when I load my game at Frank's safehouse, it's about 6 AM.  So by the time I drive to Sandy Shores, it's about 8 AM, and then I just sit there in the sand NOT looking at the dishes, start driving over when it hits about 9:58 on my phone, and they spawn there!  Just got into the SUV as there was two of this, and not the Buffalo.  Very cool and funny stuff indeed.

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

For the love of God. Please fix the sirens not shutting off in multiplayer

Matthew Snowfall
  • Matthew Snowfall

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

617 supporters :D

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

617 supporters :D

703 the productivity is starting to slow.

muffin_33
  • muffin_33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

For the love of God. Please fix the sirens not shutting off in multiplayer

since when don't they shut off?

Matthew Snowfall
  • Matthew Snowfall

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

seeing how rockstar keeps breaking stuff I may end up giving up on the hope of police cars in gta:O and selling GTA5 xP

GamingHub
  • GamingHub

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:01 AM

I agree to the petition.

I don't understand why Rockstar North will not allow players to own, insure and customize police vehicles from San Andreas Highway Patrol police bikes to the Federal Investigation Bureau FIB SUV & Buffalo. Rockstar should also put the LSPD Buffalo in GTA Online. 

-GamingHub

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

North Yankton

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:17 PM

I signed the petition after a few days from launch of petition. :)

F*cking beefta. (lol if you know what i mean :) )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users