Photo

Armored Truck Respawn

32 replies to this topic
MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:08 AM Edited by MantisFang, 22 November 2013 - 02:49 AM.

Super easy and works like a charm.

I believe it requires 2-3 players in a friend only lobby

1:wait for armored truck

2:steal armored truck

3:drive armored truck around close to the other/s in the server.

Profit.

Seems to work only a limited number of times per initial spawn.

Also don't have more than one person in the server drive an Armored Car

(or they will likely stop spawning.)

Edit: if you steal the Armored Truck and fail to retrieve the money,

another will not spawn until you do.

KooLa173
  • KooLa173

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

doing this will make them respawn again?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

They spawn more frequent when you have someone driving one. One night my friend and I got 7-8 to spawn like on the same spot on the highway. I went from dead broke to like 50K in 10 minutes.

• MantisFang likes this

TJK319
  • TJK319

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

There was one time they kept spawning for a friend and I. Idk why but we kept alternating who got the cash until we ran out of sticky bombs, then they stopped spawning.

IH8PITT
  • IH8PITT

Let's Go Mountaineers

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

I always get them repeatedly in invite-only sessions with one or two of my friends. I hardly ever see them in normal public sessions even if everyone is over level 13.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:33 AM Edited by MantisFang, 22 November 2013 - 02:39 AM.

Does for me and the 2 people I had in the lobby for me.

over and over again as long as someone has an armored truck

or is keeping one in their line of sight

also ONLY ONE PLAYER should be driving an armored truck.

when two or more are in one the respawn seems to stop.

doing this will make them respawn again?

KooLa173
  • KooLa173

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

I just hijacked one as we speak and have been driving around in it for 5 minutes can't get any others to spawn

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

Happened to my friend and I today. They wouldn't stop spawning, we got over 100k from them.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

how many other players in the server?

I just hijacked one as we speak and have been driving around in it for 5 minutes can't get any others to spawn

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

I think i lost count at 13 on my session

pretty damn reliable although sometimes they disappear.

Happened to my friend and I today. They wouldn't stop spawning, we got over 100k from them.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

Yep. I was in that session with Mantis and the damn things were non-stop spawning....I'd say 15 is a conservative estimate.

He'd kill driver and drive off in truck. As soon as one of us shot the doors open with the auto-shotgun and grab the money another would pop up.

It seemed most reliable when we were all in the same area too...as long as someone was driving one. There were a couple of times where two would spawn near different players.

One thing to note...if you drive off in truck before grabbing blowing doors make sure you do it. The key is if the truck your in shows a logo in the map another won't spawn.

I suspect this may not be something that's consistent but if you get them going they don't seem to stop.
  • MantisFang likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:37 AM Edited by blk95ta, 22 November 2013 - 05:38 AM.

a few weeks ago they spawned for a good 2.5 hrs. i made $350k, and one of my friends made $100k and a 3rd made about $60k. they weren't in the room when they started spawning so they didn't get to hit as many. i invited them in later. we didn't kill the drivers though. we just blocked the truck with a car and then shot open the back with the auto shotgun.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:17 AM Edited by MantisFang, 22 November 2013 - 06:18 AM.

damn, that's not bad at all

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

It seems you need three players for this to work...

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:26 PM Edited by blk95ta, 24 November 2013 - 02:26 PM.

A few weeks ago I ended up in a server that spawned armored trucks for over two and a half hours I made $350,000 another friend made $100,000 and a third person made $60,000. They joined later so i had more time to get them.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

I stopped at 150 thousand just because it got boring after awhile..

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

All well and good but its a glitch isn't it so why not use LSC? Fine line at the very least.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

All well and good but its a glitch isn't it so why not use LSC? Fine line at the very least.

It's not a glitch, you can't even try to pretend that it is.
  • MantisFang likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

maybe not as fast as duping cars

but at least you are "working" for it  

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

It's not a glitch, you can't even try to pretend that it is.

Sounds like one. Hey listen up. If you do this, this happens which is totally out of the norm and gives you something you wouldn't normally get. It's a glitch/flaw in game coding. Define a glitch!

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 25 November 2013 - 04:21 PM.

Sounds like one. Hey listen up. If you do this, this happens which is totally out of the norm and gives you something you wouldn't normally get. It's a glitch/flaw in game coding. Define a glitch!

First, you are making an equivalency argument that is false to begin with, i.e. that an exploit and a glitch are the same thing.

Then from there you make an equivalency argument based on that false premise, that taking advantage of a truck spawning glitch (I'm not even sure it is a glitch) is the same as the LSC exploit.

Let me tell you where you're wrong.

Despite the OPs helpful suggestions on how to keep the trucks spawning, there actually isn't a way to control the spawning.

I have never used the method the OP suggested, and I too have experienced sessions either by myself or with one, two or more people where we have collected anywhere from $100,000 - $300,000 per player. My method...one sticky on the back of the truck doors... blow them open...collect the money lose the stars, rinse and repeat.

I have never, parked in front of the truck to block it, nor hijacked the truck.

Sometimes only one truck will spawn...sometimes they will spawn back to back. And the amount varies from session to session.

With the LSC exploit, everyone utilizes the same method the same way with the same result. There is never a time where you are unable to use it. You will not go days without being able to enter an LSC.

There is no, "chance" with an exploit...it is a guaranteed thing.

And as I said earlier...I'm not even sure if the truck spawning is even a glitch to begin with.
  • tjor24 likes this

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

they keep spawning over and over againg even if you dont drive a truck.  just bomb one, take cash, let cops kill you (easier to go after the next one witout cops after you)  keep doing till they dont spawn..  

now that i think about it, the times this happend to me was 3player sessions.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:25 PM Edited by Elemental716, 25 November 2013 - 04:31 PM.

I was in a server one time with only 2 other randoms and the armored trucks kept spawning in one after another for at least an hour straight. I made around 250k. Its happend to me a couple times but never for that long. Usually only re spawns about 5 times  

Another thing that was interesting....I got killed one time so my car got impounded. One of the randoms was close by and picked me up. The whole time I was a passenger in his car the Trucks stopped spawning so I thought it had ended. As soon as he dropped me off at the impound and I got back into my car one spawned right in front of me and they kept spawning one after another again.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

We had another session Friday night and the same thing happened again. Non stop spawns as long as one person was in one if them. Lost count again but it was a dozen or more.
  • MantisFang likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

So I seen someone driving an armored truck last night in one of the Top Fun missions. Didn't help the guy survive a fighter jet attack though.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

In my experience these are the factors that they need to spawn.

1. Everyone in the session has to be over level 19

2. It seems to respawn multiple times if the player collecting the truck is not the person it spawned for. I've had the best luck collecting multiple trucks spawning for people that are AFK.

3. Best way to earn RP and cash is to use a chopper, land in front, pop the diver and passenger, and autoshotty the back doors (C4 risk blowing the whole truck up due to the cascade of traffic explosions that can occur) hop back in the chopper and lose the cops with ease with a quick mask change so choppers go away, the next truck will pop up just before your wanted level will go way, you can even hover just out or range directly above it so it doesnt disappear.

Using c4 while the truck is in motion is ok but losing the cops on wheels is much harder to do and get back to the next truck efficiently

• MantisFang likes this

Purpville
  • Purpville

High&Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by Purpville, 25 November 2013 - 04:52 PM.

What is the best strategy for high jacking the truck & escaping the cops?  I've only successfully got 1 truck with a sticky bomb but only got $4500.  Getting away from the heli was hell.

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

First, you are making an equivalency argument that is false to begin with, i.e. that an exploit and a glitch are the same thing.

Then from there you make an equivalency argument based on that false premise, that taking advantage of a truck spawning glitch (I'm not even sure it is a glitch) is the same as the LSC exploit.

Let me tell you where you're wrong.

Despite the OPs helpful suggestions on how to keep the trucks spawning, there actually isn't a way to control the spawning.

I have never used the method the OP suggested, and I too have experienced sessions either by myself or with one, two or more people where we have collected anywhere from $100,000 - $300,000 per player. My method...one sticky on the back of the truck doors... blow them open...collect the money lose the stars, rinse and repeat.

I have never, parked in front of the truck to block it, nor hijacked the truck.

Sometimes only one truck will spawn...sometimes they will spawn back to back. And the amount varies from session to session.

With the LSC exploit, everyone utilizes the same method the same way with the same result. There is never a time where you are unable to use it. You will not go days without being able to enter an LSC.

There is no, "chance" with an exploit...it is a guaranteed thing.

And as I said earlier...I'm not even sure if the truck spawning is even a glitch to begin with.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I see your point that both 'exploits' are different but both are exploits. However you dress it up the answer with anything always boils down to yes/no positive or negative.

Imo it is an exploit, as is LSC. Legit or illegit. Playing the game as intened or not.

The package is different but the present is the same. Peace :)

rushfox
  • rushfox

Please only message me if you're a girl.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

Probably a stupid question but do you need to change armored trucks or can you drive the same one around?

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I see your point that both 'exploits' are different but both are exploits. However you dress it up the answer with anything always boils down to yes/no positive or negative.

Imo it is an exploit, as is LSC. Legit or illegit. Playing the game as intened or not.

The package is different but the present is the same. Peace :)

I disagree. An exploit as defined by this forum...is not a category that Truck Spawning falls under. There is no game breaking mechanism by which you can spawn up a truck.

There is a game breaking mechanism by which you can exploit money through the LSC shop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users