» «
Photo

parachute needs adjusting...

10 replies to this topic
DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:32 AM Edited by DiveGummi, 22 November 2013 - 01:33 AM.

there was a special crate drop and about 3 people including me went for it as soon as it was dropped and i had a luxor and i was the first one there but when i had jumped and landed, but my character thought it was a good fcking idea to take off the parachute while there were 3 people shooting at her, and i was killed as soon as she had dropped the chute. it should just be left on until u are safe, behind cover etc.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

There was a special crate drop and about 3 people including me went for it as soon as it was dropped.

I had a luxor and i was the first one there but when i had jumped and landed, my character thought it was a good fcking idea to take off the parachute while there were 3 people shooting at her.  I was killed as soon as she had dropped the chute.

It should just be left on until u are safe, behind cover etc.

Now i can breathe in-between.

Yes it's annoying, more so when you're stealing a fighter jet with a bunch of troops shooting you with MGs.

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

This is why you don't land in the middle of your objective and land off to the side instead.
The game won't adapt to you, you have to adapt to the game. Reguardless of what happens in Soveit Russia, it doesn't happen in GTA:O.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

Yeah, good point. I wouldn't mind if the parachute disapeared but id love a quick animation for the putting on and removal of the masks...

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

A simular annoying thing is when you're in the middle of a shootout with some one, you run round a corner and straight into a job blip...your character takes out their phone and all you want to do is get back to the battle...shouting 'no no no you stupid bastard'.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

A simular annoying thing is when you're in the middle of a shootout with some one, you run round a corner and straight into a job blip...your character takes out their phone and all you want to do is get back to the battle...shouting 'no no no you stupid bastard'.

Haha yeah that pisses me off.

thesixfootmidget
  • thesixfootmidget

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:46 AM Edited by thesixfootmidget, 22 November 2013 - 04:47 AM.

This is why you don't land in the middle of your objective and land off to the side instead.The game won't adapt to you, you have to adapt to the game. Reguardless of what happens in Soveit Russia, it doesn't happen in GTA:O.

hahahahaha...in soviet Russia GTAO plays you

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:05 AM

I wish my parachute would actually deploy. They take so long just to equip the damn thing.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by jdice1980, 22 November 2013 - 05:19 AM.

I'd settle for two things.

Punctuation in OP...lol

And

The GD parachute I have equppied being the one that deploys.

My friend and I get gay pride parachute no matter which one we equip...somin ain't right.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

Punctuation in OP...lol

And

My friend and I get gay pride parachute no matter which one we equip...somin ain't right.

perhaps the game is like profiling you or something? XD

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

Punctuation in OP...lol

And

perhaps the game is like profiling you or something? XD

Saw you made the last post in this thread...knew EXACTLY what you were going to say.....lol....you've figured me out....fat stoopid gay looser :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users