Photo

Selling High End Vehicles - Please Help

6 replies to this topic
Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

Hi, I have a Paggasi Vacca that I want to sell to free space in my Eclipse garage.

But it says I can't sell vehicles worth up to $50k even though the Vacca cost $240,000 on Legendary Motor Sport site.

How do I sell it? (without glitching if possible please)

And does anyone have a Bravado Buffalo (Franklins version) that they can give me one or duplicate please?

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

So, you don't want to glitch to selll the car, but you want to acquire a glitched car.  :blink:

• TJK319 likes this

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

So, you don't want to glitch to selll the car, but you want to acquire a glitched car.  :blink:

I want to sell it to free space in my garage and I want that Buffalo because I like that car and not to sell it.

How else am I going to obtain it huh?

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

I understand what you are saying you want to do.

What I don't understand is that you don't want to glitch to sell the car, but you want to glitch to get the buffalo.

• TJK319 likes this

Inked.
  • Inked.

Never been to jail 'cus I never get caught

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

It's just funny that your against glitching to sell a car you own, but you're ok with glitching/save editing to get a different one that's not intended to be available in MP. SMH

Anyway, you cant sell it. You're gonna have to find another car, drive it in your garage and when it tells you to choose a car to replace, replace the vacca. Then sell that newer car and you can have the free slot.

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

It's just funny that your against glitching to sell a car you own, but you're ok with glitching/save editing to get a different one that's not intended to be available in MP. SMH

Anyway, you cant sell it. You're gonna have to find another car, drive it in your garage and when it tells you to choose a car to replace, replace the vacca. Then sell that newer car and you can have the free slot.

Did I say anything about against glitching or using save tool hacks? No.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

Did I say anything about against glitching or using save tool hacks? No.

That's how someone gets Franklin's buffalo in the game... now you merely dupe it, but you are a glitch accomplice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users