Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTAV Money Glitch patched! Other ways to make money?

7 replies to this topic
I_vizion
  • I_vizion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

Hey guys! Shout-out to all GTAV fans! So yea they patched up the los santos money glitch lol, oh well it happens, it was coming sooner or later. anyways iam just seeking for other ways to make more money then your usual $10,000 or $20,000 whether its legitimate or not! Iam rank 47 in the game with about 100 k earned legitimately. Sorry if iam not balling like most of you guys lol, i didnt try that los santos glitch as much!

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

Ok I'll bite

They didn't patch it sir. You're misinformed.

I_vizion
  • I_vizion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

Are you serious!!!!??

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

Yes

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

Play the game.

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

-... .-. --- -.-. -.-/. .-.. ...- .. ...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

Obvious bait, but I will take it.

It's apparent you do not deserve the right to play GTA V if you glitch money. No matter the circumstance. You claim to have $100,000 in-game money legitimately, but you're complaining about a supposed "patch" that ruined your usual scheme for cash?

You consult the forums for information about earning sh*t-loads easily? Nope, I think Rockstar intended on a hard game, not a f*cking sandbox CoD. Also, you appear to be somewhat trollish, why? Well it's simple, when the join date of a whining person who claims Rockstar is unfair for ruining your chance to piss on people through glitches is 8 hours ago, people just brush you off.

How about you sell your copy of GTA V, somebody more deserving should have it.

I_vizion
  • I_vizion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:13 AM

Did you seriously get anal about me glitching? ...really? Go stick the the end of ur controller up ir ass And burnout dude...get real...the forum is open for everything quit lecturing ppl here telling them what i can and cant do or why i shouldnt have a copy of the game. And yea legitimate 100 k is what i have so far obviously it took a while to get to that amount if iam only rank 47 and if iam asking on how to make another 100k without busting my ass again like iam doin at the moment then i can ask so sdfu and mind ur business. If u dont have anything productive go lecture someone else!

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

Did you seriously get anal about me glitching? ...really? Go stick the the end of ur controller up ir ass And burnout dude...get real...the forum is open for everything quit lecturing ppl here telling them what i can and cant do or why i shouldnt have a copy of the game. And yea legitimate 100 k is what i have so far obviously it took a while to get to that amount if iam only rank 47 and if iam asking on how to make another 100k without busting my ass again like iam doin at the moment then i can ask so sdfu and mind ur business. If u dont have anything productive go lecture someone else!

Jesus, shut the f*ck up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users