Quantcast

» «
Photo

Get Tank, Cargobob, Buzzard at any level on pegasus!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic
novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:09 AM Edited by novesori, 24 November 2013 - 11:58 AM.

Fuuuuuuuck, I got it now for 99%! f*ck! I was now in singleplayer, the Story didn't load up, everything was like in the Video. Then I forgot I have to wait for my online money, bought the cargobob for 2,2 Mio, and 2 seconds later the online money appeard! Fuuuuuuuuuu...

Ok I got it now, thank you very much for help in this thread :)

0_0.jpg

My Setups for Unicorn to lag a 50mb/s connection: 

Targer: 27.27.27.27

Packet Size: 60KB

Delay: 50ms

Threads: 50

Sockets: 50

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

Fuuuuuuuck, I got it now for 99%! f*ck! I was now in singleplayer, the Story didn't load up, everything was like in the Video. Then I forgot I have to wait for my online money, bought the cargobob for 2,2 Mio, and 2 seconds later the online money appeard! Fuuuuuuuuuu...

I think u still could have pressed back and bought it again once the mp money showed up...

majuz_mcr
  • majuz_mcr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

Hi. Thanks for this tutorial it is very helpful.

Thanks to this method I was able to get Cargobob for two of my three GTA characters.

I experiencing problems when I trying to get it for my last character.

I following instruction [ as I did 2 times ] but now every time I get spawned in MP as SP character but can't move, use a phone, anything, there in also no other players around.

I'm in MP start=> PS STORE=>X [ start LAG ] X. Fast to leave online. X zooming 3x X.

On Your movie game loads to sp whine store is loading in background but MY is paused, it doeas say quitting session but SP will not start load until STORE quits. Afrer PS Store stage is done SP is loading but I can't do anything there. see online money and that is it.

Any ideas? or I should keep trying till it works.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

Thanks to this method I was able to get Cargobob for two of my three GTA characters.

I following instruction [ as I did 2 times ] but now every time I get spawned in MP as SP character but can't move, use a phone, anything, there in also no other players around.

I'm in MP start=> PS STORE=>X [ start LAG ] X. Fast to leave online. X zooming 3x X.

On Your movie game loads to sp whine store is loading in background but MY is paused, it doeas say quitting session but SP will not start load until STORE quits. Afrer PS Store stage is done SP is loading but I can't do anything there. see online money and that is it.

wait first of all how did you get three chracters?? or you using two accounts?

and hmm i have not expereinced that but you could try to leave before the zooming 3x

EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

where do i found my ipv4 address on the xbox 

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

I can't get this to lag. I can't even get it to kick me offline using 65KB (highest) packet size. Is it because I have an Apple router and it's too secure to be affected by this stuff? Or does anyone have any suggestions?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

I can't get this to lag. I can't even get it to kick me offline using 65KB (highest) packet size. Is it because I have an Apple router and it's too secure to be affected by this stuff? Or does anyone have any suggestions?

Wouldn't think the brand would change anything there. The flooder essentially forces extreme data loading, as if you were downloading a million things at the same time so I don't see how apple could tell the difference. But they might. Apple doesn't like its users doing what they want.

Thehunteroftruth
  • Thehunteroftruth

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

It's a nice trick, thanks for sharing it but i feel like you are going to waste a lots of money(especially with a tank) and R* will fix this eventually. So... lost money!

Kvothe
  • Kvothe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

Thanks alot mate. Cargo and tank (im 55).

EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

seriously how are people doing this i cant seem to get a slight part of lag can anyone help me please

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

It's a nice trick, thanks for sharing it but i feel like you are going to waste a lots of money(especially with a tank) and R* will fix this eventually. So... lost money!

Yeah but it takes R* ages to fix something (and instead to fix important things, they delete cop cars from garages...yeah, right..). Also it's not lost money because you can go and glitch some more, because it's still not fixed.

EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

so iv got it to work but between the swap betweem my guy and micheal the store loads what shall i increase

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

Wouldn't think the brand would change anything there. The flooder essentially forces extreme data loading, as if you were downloading a million things at the same time so I don't see how apple could tell the difference. But they might. Apple doesn't like its users doing what they want.

Don't think apple intended to block me from packeting myself, but others from packeting me. But if not, could it be that my internet is just too fast? I have 50Mbit internet.

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

ROR Gun RuNNer

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

How did you unlock the 3rd character?

EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

some times it works then it dont whats wrong?

majuz_mcr
  • majuz_mcr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

wait first of all how did you get three chracters?? or you using two accounts?

and hmm i have not expereinced that but you could try to leave before the zooming 3x

You can create up to 4 characters online. These are characters under ONE account.

Anyway I gave up on that, I do not need it to be on all of my characters, actually not playing it anymore, nothing really to do in FR.

ROCKSTAR - WHY WE CAN'T HAVE COP CARS ? IF THIS GAME IS SO REALISTIC, WHY WHEN I SAVE GAME [ GOING TO BED ] WITH BODY ARMOUR I WAKE UP WITHOUT IT ?? WHERE IT'S GONE ?? WHY WE CANNOT BUY MORE PROPERTIES.

LIST WOULD BE TOO LONG BUT THEY FOR SOME REASON CUTTING ABILITES DOWN RATHER THAN GIVING FUN TO PEOPLE.

asalvl
  • asalvl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:53 PM Edited by asalvl, 25 November 2013 - 05:02 PM.

but you pay for them or the bug makes you buy them for free? thanks..
and, i'm trying to do this glitch in a hour and the game enter always first in PSN Store instead of get of the gta online and go to the single player.... why? i already have tried many configurations and nothing... please, help!

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

but you pay for them or the bug makes you buy them for free? thanks..
and, i'm trying to do this glitch in a hour and the game enter always first in PSN Store instead of get of the gta online and go to the single player.... why? i already have tried many configurations and nothing... please, help!

you have to pay for them...the prices are in the thread. That is becuase you are not lagging...you need to lag in order to press start again to leave gta online.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

got to be an easier way...

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

I can't even press start when I go to the PSN store?

anticlimatic
  • anticlimatic

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

Once you have it in Pegasus, can you keep ordering them up, or do you have to do the glitch all over again if you wreck one?

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

Once you have it in Pegasus, can you keep ordering them up, or do you have to do the glitch all over again if you wreck one?

it permenantly stays in pegasus (unless R* removes it with patch)

ktmfreak100
  • ktmfreak100

strait up GEEEEE

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

Proof:

http://i.minus.com/j5OiWJHONwxFd.jpg <---Showing my character level

http://i4.minus.com/iElsJ0lgUd6xN.jpg <---- Pegasus vehicles

This is similar to the other ways mentioned around but if you do it this way you will get it done on the first try.

Requirements:

- Enough money to buy the vehicles in MP

- Must have bought a helipad In SP to buy Cargobob or Buzard

- PS3/Xbox and PC must be connected to the same network

- You need a lag switch (I use UDP Unicorn - My settings: http://prntscr.com/25u37t these settings may not work for you...You will have to experiment lowering/increasing the values. Too much and you will get disconnected, too less then you wont lag at all.)

Vehicle Costs:

- Cargobob: $185,00

- Tank: $1,500,00

- Buzzard: $1,750,00

Method:

I will state the PS3 Buttons here...just use the corresponding buttons for xbox.

Video of it in action: (sorry for my poor editing)

1. Go into MP

2. Press START, L1, X

3. Start the Lag (Press Attack on UDP Unicorn)

4. Press X and quickly press START

5. Go to leave gta online press X but do not press X again.

Notes:

• If you are using UDP Unicorn and this is not working for you.... some people reported it works by turning it on and off and then pressing X immediately to go into the store then quickly pressing start then doing step 5 but make sure to turn on lag again.
  • If the 27.27.27.27 have no effect on the lag, use your IPV4 adress instead

6. after it does the zooming out three times (you will hear the noise three times) Press X

7. You will go in to single player (becuase of the lag the store will not load yet)

8. QUICKLY Open phone - browser - warstock, click on a vehicle but do not buy it yet!

9. The store will start to load...stop the lag immediately and then once it loads back out of it (this may start to happen before you complete step 8 but it does not matter just back out and continue completing step 8)

10. Wait until you see your MP money show up in the right top corner.

11. Buy the vehicles

That is it you can now call Pegasus to get your vehicles.

im using UDP Unicorn. when i ever i click attack, it doesnt send any data. any help?

007Nick700
  • 007Nick700

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

I'm not getting any lag at all.

GatorRich
  • GatorRich

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

Are there any ways that don't have to include my home computer?

lonlon
  • lonlon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

Anyone managed to sell their stocks online and make a shipload of money

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:00 AM

I can't seem to make myself lag.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:14 AM

This is the only time I wish I didn't have 300mbps enterprise internet. ROCKSTAR Y U NO GIVE HELICOPTAH!!

brockywinch
  • brockywinch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:13 AM

If i only knew what a unicon thingy was. Lol

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

so then all you pussyboys doing this freely admit to using a lagswitch? at the same time you all claim the players teleporting around the map cant use a lagswitch on this game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users