Quantcast

» «
Photo

Get Tank, Cargobob, Buzzard at any level on pegasus!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic
pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

Yeah for some reason my connection just won't lag AT ALL. I have the EXACT same settings in the OP image: http://prntscr.com/25u37t Except I changed the settings to try to lag it even more. I have it set at:

Pack Size: 65 KB

Delay: 1ms

Threads: 25

Sockets per Thread: 25

My connection just doesn't get affected at all BUT it does lag my laptop during the entire thing so am I still doing something wrong? Would be nice if someone release a video on this because I'm almost getting the feeling this is a troll.

It should of worked perfectly with the UDP unicorn settings set to high values, computer lagging and still doesn't allow me to press start during the store load up. It just goes straight to the store and no amount of lagging can stop that. I'm on xbox 360 btw if thta matters.

One more thing to edit it: Is the target IP and the DNS IP stay the same in OPs image or do you change it to a different number?

no trolling here it worked for both my characters

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:27 AM

Anyone got a lag inducing solution for Mac OSX? Can only find options for PowerPC variant of Mac.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

Yeah for some reason my connection just won't lag AT ALL. I have the EXACT same settings in the OP image: http://prntscr.com/25u37t Except I changed the settings to try to lag it even more. I have it set at:

My connection just doesn't get affected at all BUT it does lag my laptop during the entire thing so am I still doing something wrong? Would be nice if someone release a video on this because I'm almost getting the feeling this is a troll.

It should of worked perfectly with the UDP unicorn settings set to high values, computer lagging and still doesn't allow me to press start during the store load up. It just goes straight to the store and no amount of lagging can stop that. I'm on xbox 360 btw if thta matters.

One more thing to edit it: Is the target IP and the DNS IP stay the same in OPs image or do you change it to a different number?

set your delay higher.

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:25 AM Edited by timebombking, 22 November 2013 - 08:25 AM.

i been trying with both unicorn and net tools now. none of them seems to work.
tried with very high and very low settings, never saw any difference in the loading time. what am i doing wrong.
I even tried (net tools) setting the speed to highest and pasted "data" in the data box so many times that the box just turned blank, and still there wasnt any diffecrence. not even a tiny tiny one.
please help, i luv da cargobob

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:26 AM Edited by whitebic, 22 November 2013 - 08:26 AM.

tried with very high and very low settings, never saw any difference in the loading time. what am i doing wrong.
I even tried (net tools) setting the speed to highest and pasted "data" in the data box so many times that the box just turned blank, and still there wasnt any diffecrence. not even a tiny tiny one.

keep playing with your setting's everyone different.

I had to use 250ms delay and 200 threads.

I have a 50mb/s connection.

The Guy 393
  • The Guy 393

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

Router settings have nothing to with it ... since 1.04/ 1.05 I have constant lag issues ....

The problem stems on the server side ... Add to that the fact I can no longer access my rockstar social account .. The password verification link is broken ... the possible fixes etc makes no sense to me ... being an IT professional ...

I think these kinds of issues stem not from the bugs ... the bugs are a factor ...buts its the load ... just to many people ...  

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:02 AM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 09:06 AM.

The store loads as soon as I wait for the 3 little thuds of zooming out and hit X. I can get in SP though. Gonna try and do the SP/MP glitch. I've been spawning in Michael's house.

The store should load after you have gotten in to SP! Not before! So lag it.

Okay I can confirm that you can still do this because I just finished doing it with my second character so now I have one for both of my characters yay.

Looking for some info because I bought the Cargobob, barracks and the Crusader all on my first character but when I went to check them it only had my barracks and cragobob.

Now on my second character I tried this again and bought the cargobob and barracks but this time only the cargobob is there.

Anyone have light on this because it still took the cash for both. Also is there a limit of vehicles you can have in pegasus?

hmm this didn't happen to me... for my second character i bought a tank, cargobob, buzzard crusader in one go and they are still there.

Have you tried the maximum size packet and try lowering the threads to prevent your laptop from lagging? Is your xbox connected to the same network your laptop is?

and yes keep the target IP and DNS same in my settings! 27.27.27.27

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:12 AM Edited by timebombking, 22 November 2013 - 09:12 AM.

keep playing with your setting's everyone different.

I had to use 250ms delay and 200 threads.

I have a 50mb/s connection.

i tried that, even tried 5000ms and 500 threads. right after i enter the store i only have like 0.05 secs to leave gta online

-BTW i have 65mb/s fibernet

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:16 AM

as no one is making a youtube video on this i will do one but I will record with my phone as i don't have anything to record the screen directly.

• gnad likes this

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:18 AM Edited by timebombking, 22 November 2013 - 09:18 AM.

as no one is making a youtube video on this i will do one but I will record with my phone as i don't have anything to record the screen directly.

awesome, please explain carefully how to mod the lag switch settings in the video

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

you should add this: "if the 27.27.27.27 have no effect on the lagg, use your IPV4 adress instead´"

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

you should add this: "if the 27.27.27.27 have no effect on the lagg, use your IPV4 adress instead´"

did this work for you? i'll add it to the thread.

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

yea it did

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

yea it did

great added to the OP and my video is uploading now

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:19 AM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 11:23 AM.

Video is uploaded but stuck on processing :/

EDIT: OK its processed and its added to OP

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:38 AM Edited by jonkoroken420, 22 November 2013 - 12:00 PM.

: Yea, when I try this my button for "Leave GTA Online" is gone.

Edit; Now I can back out of Gta Online and before I get to single player, the store opens while transitioning.

Then when I go back in singleplayer after closing the store, I have the same store as in multiplayer, No cargobob

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:10 PM Edited by timebombking, 22 November 2013 - 12:23 PM.

WTF, I CANT GET MY ONLINE CHAR BACK NOW!!
Im MICHEAL FoREVER NOW!?!?! :(

-edit: got my cargobob though

-2nd edit: i can see my cargobob on the minimap. but i cant find it?

-3rd edit: nvm, i just had to reboot ps3, evefything is back to normal now

Btw, does this works with cargoplane?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:26 PM Edited by LeSuede, 22 November 2013 - 12:27 PM.

WTF, I CANT GET MY ONLINE CHAR BACK NOW!!
Im MICHEAL FoREVER NOW!?!?! :(

-edit: got my cargobob though

-2nd edit: i can see my cargobob on the minimap. but i cant find it?

-3rd edit: nvm, i just had to reboot ps3, evefything is back to normal now

Btw, does this works with cargoplane?

The titan ? Can't remember the phone menu off by heart, but if it's there in war&stock. Then it should. Technically you should be able to buy from the other sellers as well.

Just check your SP phone in SP first to save yourself the headache.

Makes me wonder if you can unlock the hot-rod. Or something silly.

Glad you got it working by the way :)

If you mess it up, then you have to complete the sp/mp glitch then change session to restart afresh.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

Nice video by the way J@bz. Good instructions and should give faith back to those who have been unlucky so far.

Trust me people, I have been trying for hours yesterday until I figured out that I simply had to keep the lag going to access the SP phone. For the SP/MP glitch, it's just a question of timing and getting the proper settings on either UDP unicorn or Net Tools.

Also make sure that you're lagging the same network that your PS3/360 is on (in case you have several networks at home).

Zer0 Zoler0
  • Zer0 Zoler0

Fruitcake

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:34 PM Edited by Zer0 Zoler0, 22 November 2013 - 12:36 PM.

Guess I'll be trying this when I get home.

Also I just noticed this is awesome for those cargobob missions from Lester.

Wolf_Asari
  • Wolf_Asari

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

Anyone having problems getting to lag, try doing it on a full or almost-full server.

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

Anyone got a solution for this ? 

I Succeed in the lagging part, I can click on Leave GTA-Online, When I Confirm that, The loading screen starts and immediately the Playstation Store screen starts loading, So I will have to back out of the Store to get back, But after that, The cargobob is not cheaper, Nor will it go to multiplayer when I buy it.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by LeSuede, 22 November 2013 - 01:44 PM.

I Succeed in the lagging part, I can click on Leave GTA-Online, When I Confirm that, The loading screen starts and immediately the Playstation Store screen starts loading, So I will have to back out of the Store to get back, But after that, The cargobob is not cheaper, Nor will it go to multiplayer when I buy it.

Did you turn off the lag switch after leaving online ?

That is what you do if you just want the SP/MP glitch to work.

For the cargobob glitch, you need to let the lag run its course until you are fully loaded as Michael and have taken out the single player phone/ not the multiplayer phone and gone online on it. ONLY THEN can you turn off the lag switch, and the store will load properly.

Sometimes the lag will not work great and you'll have to try again. Maybe your connection is really strong and you need to increase the amount of flooding on your network. Are you using Net Tool or UDP Unicorn ?

Edit : I also noticed that sometimes the session I'm in is not responsive. Hopping to another session usually fixes that. Also try to make sure you are in a session with a lot of players, the more people the better the lag gets.

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

For the cargobob glitch, you need to let the lag run its course until you are fully loaded as Michael and have taken out the single player phone/ not the multiplayer phone and gone online on it. ONLY THEN can you turn off the lag switch, and the store will load properly.

Sometimes the lag will not work great and you'll have to try again. Maybe your connection is really strong and you need to increase the amount of flooding on your network. Are you using Net Tool or UDP Unicorn ?

Edit : I also noticed that sometimes the session I'm in is not responsive. Hopping to another session usually fixes that. Also try to make sure you are in a session with a lot of players, the more people the better the lag gets.

Thanks for the response, I do keep the lag ON, But before I am transitioned to Michael, the store Opens.

Before I am warped back down its opened, So I a forced to close it, After that it moves to Michael, I turned the lag off once I saw the Cargobob & My money from multiplayer was in the corner, But I can't call Pegasus after that, I can't call anyone.

Neither will the cargobob be in Pegasus after I reload and move to my multiplayer character.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

Thanks for the response, I do keep the lag ON, But before I am transitioned to Michael, the store Opens.

Before I am warped back down its opened, So I a forced to close it, After that it moves to Michael, I turned the lag off once I saw the Cargobob & My money from multiplayer was in the corner, But I can't call Pegasus after that, I can't call anyone.

Neither will the cargobob be in Pegasus after I reload and move to my multiplayer character.

Yeah, once you see your online money appear in the corner that means your phone has switched back to MP, meaning you just missed your window. Basically all you have to do is get Michael to open his SP phone and the internet browser BEFORE the multiplayer money appears in the corner. So keep trying.

If the lag works for you but you don't get enough delay, then I'd recommend increasing the lag and then hopping in a new session packed with players.

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

Yeah, once you see your online money appear in the corner that means your phone has switched back to MP, meaning you just missed your window. Basically all you have to do is get Michael to open his SP phone and the internet browser BEFORE the multiplayer money appears in the corner. So keep trying.

If the lag works for you but you don't get enough delay, then I'd recommend increasing the lag and then hopping in a new session packed with players.

Ahhh, Thanks.

I thought I had to wait for the money.
If the store opens before I transition to Michael, I have to increase the lag ?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

Ahhh, Thanks.

I thought I had to wait for the money.
If the store opens before I transition to Michael, I have to increase the lag ?

Pretty much, yes.

All the lag does is increase the delay between you entering the shop AND playing your SP character.

Essentially you are caught between SP & MP, which allows you to access options available only in SP like the cargobob. Entering the store the FIRST TIME places you in a transitional SP mode. Using the store the SECOND TIME places you fully into the SP/MP glitch.

Timing is a lot more important for the cargobob glitch, so increase your lag and it should work. The better your connection/reception the more lag you need.

• jonkoroken420 and cdogg42o like this

Hoodedsmoke
  • Hoodedsmoke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by Hoodedsmoke, 22 November 2013 - 05:28 PM.

http://gtaforums.com...t-the-cargobob/

towards about page 4 or so they start talking about using the lagging program thing, that's the only difference with his vid and your post here

lol mate i know he talks about lagging....my way is still slightly different and it gets done on first try!! His way even with the lagging you have to try many times.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT TRUST ME.

this clearly doesnt work first try if you have to keep changing the settings andi've tried 3 times and it didnt work. claiming that it works first time i a complete lie.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:06 PM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 08:22 PM.

towards about page 4 or so they start talking about using the lagging program thing, that's the only difference with his vid and your post here

lol mate i know he talks about lagging....my way is still slightly different and it gets done on first try!! His way even with the lagging you have to try many times.

this clearly doesnt work first try if you have to keep changing the settings andi've tried 3 times and it didnt work. claiming that it works first time i a complete lie.

yeah it works first time...yeah it includes lagging... if you can't lag that does not mean the method does not work first try lol. IT TELLS YOU TO LAG. IF YOU ARE NOT LAGGING THEN THAT IS ON YOU...NOT THE METHOD.

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

MODified Super Agent

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

yeah it works first time...yeah it includes lagging... if you can't lag that does not mean the method does not work first try lol. IT TELLS YOU TO LAG. IF YOU ARE NOT LAGGING THEN THAT IS ON YOU...NOT THE METHOD.

Haha, agreed...  people are trying it before thier network is probs lagging.  Have not looked at your new instructions, but maybe a quick tut to show how to test thier newtork lagging by turning on flooder and trying to open a web page on their computer, if it hangs = network is lagging else not enough data is getting sent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users