Quantcast

» «
Photo

Get Tank, Cargobob, Buzzard at any level on pegasus!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic
BIueFalcon
  • BIueFalcon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

Thanks, worked on the first try.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

thank you for the fast reply was just trying this already first but it's taking forever it keeps booting me and i restart my network to get it going again ill report back

having this happen now too, if i wait too long going into the ps store, I get booted off of everything including PSN, showing that it is lagging out, but no matter how much data I send, it does not affect the length of the transition beetween ps store screens..guess no cargobob for me! :(

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:29 AM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 02:33 AM.

thank you for the fast reply was just trying this already first but it's taking forever it keeps booting me and i restart my network to get it going again ill report back

having this happen now too, if i wait too long going into the ps store, I get booted off of everything including PSN, showing that it is lagging out, but no matter how much data I send, it does not affect the length of the transition beetween ps store screens..guess no cargobob for me! :(

then you are lagging your connection too much...lower the settings. You could try using other softwares...tutorials on using them are on youtube.

The settings depend on your connection. If you have a high bandwidth it will take a lot before it lags...if you have very low bandwidth it will take very less or else it will disconnect you.

If you lag it more than your connection can handle you will get disconnected.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 02:32 AM.

Can someone please make a youtube video on this so people can exactly see how it is done???

• LeSuede likes this

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

then you are lagging your connection too much...lower the settings. You could try using other softwares...tutorials on using them are on youtube.

The settings depend on your connection. If you have a high bandwidth it will take a lot before it lags...if you have very low bandwidth it will take very less or else it will disconnect you.

If you lag it more than your connection can handle you will get disconnected.

Yea I'm trying to find a way now even lowering my settings isn't helping. I have average bandwidth but I'm thinking it might have to do with my router or ISP

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

It's not lagging at all for me. Where do I find the DNS on my PS3?

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

okay never mind I used someone elses instructions and it worked first try

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

what instruction were those??? it may help others...

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

I was just trying it again and I may not of even followed his instructions. What I did was barely turn on the flooder at all. I literally turned it on and off and hit A to go into the store. Then start>leave gta online and it still worked for me

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:57 AM Edited by Ayes, 22 November 2013 - 03:02 AM.

I was just trying it again and I may not of even followed his instructions. What I did was barely turn on the flooder at all. I literally turned it on and off and hit A to go into the store. Then start>leave gta online and it still worked for me

Did this and worked. Worked like a f*cking charm. As soon as you hit attack hit X and then start.

Thanks.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

Did this and worked. Worked like a f*cking charm. As soon as you hit attack hit X and then start.

Thanks.

Okay I just did it another 10 times and seems like it is working 6 times out of 10 for me

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Thanks added to the OP

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

Thanks added to the OP

Note though if your getting rockstar is unavailable then that's what I kept getting when it wasn't working. Had to restart my network to get it back

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

Only thing I encountered was that once I do the SP/MP glitch the Cargobob is not on the internet page. Still can do the glitch though.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:19 AM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 03:28 AM.

Only thing I encountered was that once I do the SP/MP glitch the Cargobob is not on the internet page. Still can do the glitch though.

how quickly is the store loading for you??? are you able to do step 8 before the store loads?

your connection needs to lag so the store does not open quickly...allowing you enough time to open up the SP phone and entering browser.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

how quickly is the store loading for you??? are you able to do step 8 before the store loads?

your connection needs to lag so the store does not open quickly...allowing you enough time to open up the SP phone and entering browser.

yes I just did some more testing and can say if your able to buy the bus and dump truck etc. in single player then you need to lag it a bit longer so you can at least open your phone in SP before the store opens or have it so the store opens really late in SP and I believe you can back out and then open the phone and it will have the cargobob there to buy

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

The store loads as soon as I wait for the 3 little thuds of zooming out and hit X. I can get in SP though. Gonna try and do the SP/MP glitch. I've been spawning in Michael's house.

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

I tried the settings the OP used but that didn't work. I tried these settings:

Packet Size: 65 KB

Delay: 1 ms

Threads: 5

Sockets per Thread: 5

These settings still wont lag my connection. I am doing this from a laptop that is wireless and my xbox 360 is also wireless. at 10 threads and 10 sockets per thread it starts to lap the laoptop but still doesnt effect the xbox 360. Is there something I am doing wrong?

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:16 AM Edited by MantisFang, 22 November 2013 - 04:17 AM.

I have tried UDP unicorn and Net Tools 5 Udp Flooder

no lag whatsoever.

psn store always comes up no matter what

start never brings up menu after pressing x

am i lag proof?lag+in+real+life.+FIFA+and+PES+lag+in+ac

EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

no lag whatsoever.

am i lag proof?lag+in+real+life.+FIFA+and+PES+lag+in+ac

same here any help guys?

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

what's your guys ips?

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:23 AM Edited by MantisFang, 22 November 2013 - 04:25 AM.

her+phone+number+is+on+her+profile.+DUMB

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:23 AM

You have to be in a public lobby. Can't be invite only.

That's from my experience.

EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

what's your guys ips?

well according to whats my ip its 86.157.27.194 but in the bottom right of net tool its 192.168.1.64 

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:29 AM Edited by MantisFang, 22 November 2013 - 04:31 AM.

thanks. 

tried it in public (pubic)

friend (fiend)

and  invite (sin bite)

all failed for me (bee)

1. Go into MP

2. Press START, L1, X

3. Start the Lag (Press Attack on UDP Unicorn)

4. Press X and quickly press START

......... store :^{

You have to be in a public lobby. Can't be invite only.

That's from my experience.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

Does it work with the 747 plane to?

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:29 AM Edited by IXBillyXI, 22 November 2013 - 04:33 AM.

Just tried it in a public lobby because I was trying to do it in a invite only lobby and still doesn't work. My SIP is at&t and I am using their 2wire modem. 6 MB/s down 1 MB/s up and around 40 ms.

I could try to bridge my connection with the laptop and xbox so the xbox will be using the laptop to get access to the internet. Then could I just use UDP unicorn to lag the connection thus causing the laptop to lag and then cause the xbox to lag as well?

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

Okay I can confirm that you can still do this because I just finished doing it with my second character so now I have one for both of my characters yay.

Looking for some info because I bought the Cargobob, barracks and the Crusader all on my first character but when I went to check them it only had my barracks and cragobob.

Now on my second character I tried this again and bought the cargobob and barracks but this time only the cargobob is there.

Anyone have light on this because it still took the cash for both. Also is there a limit of vehicles you can have in pegasus?

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

no lag whatsoever.

am i lag proof?

same here any help guys?

Try uploading a couple of videos on youtube ?

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:09 AM Edited by IXBillyXI, 22 November 2013 - 05:11 AM.

Yeah for some reason my connection just won't lag AT ALL. I have the EXACT same settings in the OP image: http://prntscr.com/25u37t Except I changed the settings to try to lag it even more. I have it set at:

Pack Size: 65 KB

Delay: 1ms

Threads: 25

Sockets per Thread: 25

My connection just doesn't get affected at all BUT it does lag my laptop during the entire thing so am I still doing something wrong? Would be nice if someone release a video on this because I'm almost getting the feeling this is a troll.

It should of worked perfectly with the UDP unicorn settings set to high values, computer lagging and still doesn't allow me to press start during the store load up. It just goes straight to the store and no amount of lagging can stop that. I'm on xbox 360 btw if thta matters.

One more thing to edit it: Is the target IP and the DNS IP stay the same in OPs image or do you change it to a different number?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users