Quantcast

» «
Photo

Get Tank, Cargobob, Buzzard at any level on pegasus!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic
J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:19 AM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 11:26 AM.

Proof:

http://i.minus.com/j5OiWJHONwxFd.jpg <---Showing my character level

http://i4.minus.com/iElsJ0lgUd6xN.jpg <---- Pegasus vehicles

This is similar to the other ways mentioned around but if you do it this way you will get it done on the first try.

Requirements:

- Enough money to buy the vehicles in MP

- Must have bought a helipad In SP to buy Cargobob or Buzard

- PS3/Xbox and PC must be connected to the same network

- You need a lag switch (I use UDP Unicorn - My settings: http://prntscr.com/25u37t these settings may not work for you...You will have to experiment lowering/increasing the values. Too much and you will get disconnected, too less then you wont lag at all.)

Vehicle Costs:

- Cargobob: $185,00

- Tank: $1,500,00

- Buzzard: $1,750,00

Method:

I will state the PS3 Buttons here...just use the corresponding buttons for xbox.

Video of it in action: (sorry for my poor editing)

1. Go into MP

2. Press START, L1, X

3. Start the Lag (Press Attack on UDP Unicorn)

4. Press X and quickly press START

5. Go to leave gta online press X but do not press X again.

Notes:

• If you are using UDP Unicorn and this is not working for you.... some people reported it works by turning it on and off and then pressing X immediately to go into the store then quickly pressing start then doing step 5 but make sure to turn on lag again.
  • If the 27.27.27.27 have no effect on the lag, use your IPV4 adress instead

6. after it does the zooming out three times (you will hear the noise three times) Press X

7. You will go in to single player (becuase of the lag the store will not load yet)

8. QUICKLY Open phone - browser - warstock, click on a vehicle but do not buy it yet!

9. The store will start to load...stop the lag immediately and then once it loads back out of it (this may start to happen before you complete step 8 but it does not matter just back out and continue completing step 8)

10. Wait until you see your MP money show up in the right top corner.

11. Buy the vehicles

That is it you can now call Pegasus to get your vehicles.

• WBaker, Kvothe, LeSuede and 3 others like this

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:25 AM Edited by J_L_K_64, 22 November 2013 - 12:26 AM.

congrats, you discovered the method the other guy has been posting for a dew days now (BoltActionAUT)

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

congrats, you discovered the method the other guy has been posting for a dew days now (BoltActionAUT)

this is different... You can do this on your first try...the other ways like the one he shows you have to keep trying until you get it to work.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

Do I get them for free like this?

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

http://gtaforums.com...t-the-cargobob/

towards about page 4 or so they start talking about using the lagging program thing, that's the only difference with his vid and your post here

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:35 AM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 12:37 AM.

towards about page 4 or so they start talking about using the lagging program thing, that's the only difference with his vid and your post here

lol mate i know he talks about lagging....my way is still slightly different and it gets done on first try!! His way even with the lagging you have to try many times.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT TRUST ME.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

The silent voice in ones heart whispers the most profound wisdom

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

is there one of these lag things for mac?

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

aha I did this with the cargobob glitch this way is faster tho.

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

lol mate i know he talks about lagging....my way is still slightly different and it gets done on first try!! His way even with the lagging you have to try many times.

if you say so, they both end with the same result, i'm done arguing the miniscule differences

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

READ THE FOLLOWING THREAD YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!! http://gtaforums.com...h-reloaded-106/

is there one of these lag things for mac?

im not sure just do a search on google.

Do I get them for free like this?

Nope unfortunately its not free :(

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:42 AM Edited by MantisFang, 22 November 2013 - 04:20 AM.

two thumbs up master blaster

will try and report results

-refuses to lag. i am stumped.

Thunderdome-Master-Blaster.jpg

• .Polar_Bear. and Zonnex like this

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

Updated with my UDP Unicorn settings.

• MantisFang likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

Proof:

http://i.minus.com/j5OiWJHONwxFd.jpg <---Showing my character level

http://i4.minus.com/iElsJ0lgUd6xN.jpg <---- Pegasus vehicles

This is similar to the other ways mentioned around but if you do it this way you will get it done on the first try.

Requirements:

- Enough money to buy the vehicles in MP

- Must have bought a helipad In SP to buy Cargobob or Buzard

- You need a lag switch (I use UDP Unicorn - My settings: http://prntscr.com/25u37t)

Vehicle Costs:

- Cargobob: $185,00

- Tank: $1,500,00

- Buzzard: $1,750,00

Method:

I will state the PS3 Buttons here...just use the corresponding buttons for xbox.

1. Go into MP

2. Press START, L1, X

3. Start the Lag (Press Attack on UDP Unicorn)

4. Wait a few seconds and Press X and quickly press START

5. Go to leave gta online press X but do not press X again.

6. after it does the zooming out three times (you will hear the noise three times) Press X

7. You will go in to single player (becuase of the lag the store will not load yet)

8. Open phone, browser warstock, click on you vehicles but do not buy it yet!

9. The store will start to load...just stop the lag and then once it loads back out of it (this may start to happen before you complete step 8 but it does not matter just back out and continue completing step 8)

10. Wait until you see your MP money show up in the right top corner.

11. Buy the vehicles

That is it you can now call Pegasus to get your vehicles.

My hero <3

Finally got the cargobob hehe!

So I guess the only thing I was doing wrong was ending the lag after "leaving online". So far yet so close lol

Anyway thanks OP, this rocks ! Guess the only glitch Rockstar patched was the PV vehicles afterall. Still got my PV tank though xD

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:11 AM Edited by MantisFang, 22 November 2013 - 01:17 AM.

@LeSuede: did you use udp unicorn or net tools for the lag?

@Jebz: Cant get this link to work. My settings: http://prntscr.com/25u37t)

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:16 AM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 01:20 AM.

My hero <3

Finally got the cargobob hehe!

So I guess the only thing I was doing wrong was ending the lag after "leaving online". So far yet so close lol

Anyway thanks OP, this rocks ! Guess the only glitch Rockstar patched was the PV vehicles afterall. Still got my PV tank though xD

No probz....and you were not doing anything wrong you were told to do something else... although it works that way too but it takes a lot of tries.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:22 AM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 01:22 AM.

@Jebz: Cant get this link to work. My settings: http://prntscr.com/25u37t )

Try it again now

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

DNS of the connection used by the PS3?

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 01:26 AM.

DNS of the connection used by the PS3?

Just check my settings for UDP Unicorn...DNS is set to 27.27.27.27

there are various tutorials on different lag softwares on youtube if UDP Unicorn doesn't work for you.

• Ayes likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by LeSuede, 22 November 2013 - 01:27 AM.

udp.uni does nothing for me

I used the Net Tool.

If the settings are correct like such :

(first box)

(second box)

DataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataData

Then the switchbox should work just fine.

However depending on the strength of your connection, you might have to C&P a few extra times the "data" spamm, just to increase the delay. It does help if you feel you're not getting enough of a delay.

That being said, sometimes I do get no response as well. But I found that changing sessions sometimes fixes it. Kinda works like cleaning a slate. I also reboot Net Tool, just for safe caution.

Just keep trying honestly, I have been doing the SP/MP glitch all afternoon trying to figure what J@bz posted here. Sometimes the tool fails, but most times it works. The glitch does work, you just got to get a feeling for the timing. Then it's like riding a bike.

Once you the lag hits, just follow the steps and only turn off the lag when it says to do so. I've been turning it off too early each time so that's why I could never get access to the phone :'(

But that was yesterday...

9e3debb8059e2aa175e7c56d45ad1e0cbfb45709

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

yeah I can't get any lag to happen at all with UDP Unicorn. settings same as here, as well as with my iPv4 addresse Guess I'll try Net Tool..It lags the crap out of my PC though, what does that mean?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

It lags the crap out of my PC though, what does that mean?

It means it's working lol ><

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

Then why doesn't it lag my PS3 at all? It doesn't leave any time to press start after confirming PS store, I've tried Net Tools and Uni now pressed attack waited five minutes tried to do it and still lag free

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:04 AM Edited by jimmyjoneser, 22 November 2013 - 02:06 AM.

sorry for double post it didnt show as coming up. my internet just superlagged because of it, but the PS3 was untouched with Nettools aswell

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:05 AM Edited by pr0n-, 22 November 2013 - 02:06 AM.

props for this but I seem to be having a issue where it keep d/c me

edit: I get to the point where i pull my phone out in SP and the store starts to load and then I get kicked offline... so close :( any help?

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:07 AM Edited by J@bz, 22 November 2013 - 02:09 AM.

sorry for double post it didnt show as coming up. my internet just superlagged because of it, but the PS3 was untouched with Nettools aswell

do not immediately go to the PS store after you press attack. Wait a few seconds then press it. Try increasing packet size...you may have high bandwidth so the packet size i have chosen may not work for you...try messing with the settings until you lag.

edit: I get to the point where i pull my phone out in SP and the store starts to load and then I get kicked offline... so close :( any help?

Try lowering the packet size

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

do not immediately go to the PS store after you press attack. Wait a few seconds then press it. Try increasing packet size...you may have high bandwidth so the packet size i have chosen may not work for you...try messing with the settings until you lag.

i dont, I wait about 3 - 5 minutes. seems to have no effect though, despite my internet being severely lagged on pc. I guess I'll keep trying more and more data, I do have a 150/50 mb fibre op so I guess itll take a sh*tload

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

thank you for the fast reply was just trying this already first but it's taking forever it keeps booting me and i restart my network to get it going again ill report back

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

i dont, I wait about 3 - 5 minutes. seems to have no effect though, despite my internet being severely lagged on pc. I guess I'll keep trying more and more data, I do have a 150/50 mb fibre op so I guess itll take a sh*tload

yup as you got optic fibre you will need higher packet sizes and more threads/socket per threads.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

thank you for the fast reply was just trying this already first but it's taking forever it keeps booting me and i restart my network to get it going again ill report back

looks like you have very low bandwidth? try increasing the delay and lowering the packetsize, threads and sockets per thread,

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

More cargobobs in game is awesome. Thanks for the post J@bz!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users