http://i.minus.com/j5OiWJHONwxFd.jpg <---Showing my character level
http://i4.minus.com/iElsJ0lgUd6xN.jpg <---- Pegasus vehicles
This is similar to the other ways mentioned around but if you do it this way you will get it done on the first try.
- Enough money to buy the vehicles in MP
- Must have bought a helipad In SP to buy Cargobob or Buzard
- PS3/Xbox and PC must be connected to the same network
- You need a lag switch (I use UDP Unicorn - My settings: http://prntscr.com/25u37t these settings may not work for you...You will have to experiment lowering/increasing the values. Too much and you will get disconnected, too less then you wont lag at all.)
- Cargobob: $185,00
- Tank: $1,500,00
- Buzzard: $1,750,00
I will state the PS3 Buttons here...just use the corresponding buttons for xbox.
Video of it in action: (sorry for my poor editing)
1. Go into MP
2. Press START, L1, X
3. Start the Lag (Press Attack on UDP Unicorn)
4. Press X and quickly press START
5. Go to leave gta online press X but do not press X again.
- If you are using UDP Unicorn and this is not working for you.... some people reported it works by turning it on and off and then pressing X immediately to go into the store then quickly pressing start then doing step 5 but make sure to turn on lag again.
- If the 22.214.171.124 have no effect on the lag, use your IPV4 adress instead
6. after it does the zooming out three times (you will hear the noise three times) Press X
7. You will go in to single player (becuase of the lag the store will not load yet)
8. QUICKLY Open phone - browser - warstock, click on a vehicle but do not buy it yet!
9. The store will start to load...stop the lag immediately and then once it loads back out of it (this may start to happen before you complete step 8 but it does not matter just back out and continue completing step 8)
10. Wait until you see your MP money show up in the right top corner.
11. Buy the vehicles
That is it you can now call Pegasus to get your vehicles.