29 replies to this topic
hvymtal
  • hvymtal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

http://www.change.or...d-on-gta-online

TL;DR:

I represent the LSPD-FIBO-IAAO group, which is one of the bigger roleplay groups on GTA at around 250 people and counting. We founded the glitch to save police vehicles and insure them, and we were the first ones to get the marked Buffalo, unmarked Crown Vic, and Marked Crown Vic into multiplayer, and the first to save a police motorcycle. Thus, we were very heavily offended by this outrageous occurence. One can save police cars in SP but not in MP? Really???

If anyone wishes to use the "not supposed to do so" argument, this is honestly pretty weak. I really don't care if we aren't supposed to, its not liek we're saving tanks or atatck helis (well, most of us).

As for the exploit argument, then have you even driven a cop car in GTA? All of them but the Taurus and Buffalo have sh*t performance barely better than most cars you find ont he road, and the Taurus and Buffalo are average at best. None of them have weapons, and the only one that is real trouble (enforcer) can be found in free roam no problem. Furthermore, we have no ill intent by saving these vehicles, strictly roleplay as police, which in the end is fun for everyone.

I ask that you sign the petition if you agree. I won't be offended or anything if we do, but R* pissed off a lot of their community by doing this for no real reason except they felt like it and it violated their criminal lifestyle thing, which is without a doubt not what everyone is into. Majority rule doesn't really work without minority rights and priveleges, which they took away for no good reason.

If you think we should go to them and deal wiht it, we have. There's a lot more than cars going on here. They've ignored us, deleted our posts, locked any votable suggestions we put, and refused to have anything to do with us and I don't understand why. We love GTA as much as you guys do and we WILL leave if they continue to blow us off, which we REALLY don't want to do. Please help us.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

nice tldr... aint nobody got time for this

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

just give me back my damn riot van and i'll be good.

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

i still got my red riot van

LOL

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

Whatever, i'll sign it. I don't use police vehicles, but for the sake of the enjoyment of something that's not RDMing, you've got my signature.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

Na, i'm good.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:59 PM Edited by MantisFang, 21 November 2013 - 11:00 PM.

who the hell in their left mind would want a red riot van?

(other than blabbyface)

LOL

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

Is there any petition that worked so far in gaming history?

For sure pointless as usual.

• Admiral Blaubarschbube likes this

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

other than blabbyface

LOL

red riot van got swag

looks like a car from transformers

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

Petitions aren't going to bring anything back. I want them back as much if not than you and all your "organizations", but the fact of the matter is if they don't want them accessible to players in that degree, then they won't. Ever.

You can try to open a lot support tickets so maybe they can see a lot of players want it, but I don't think any petitions are going to be the deciding factor or even looked at by Rockstar.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

im sure you wouldnt know

• Dooma1090 likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

there will be other exploits..

mark 

my

verbs

This reply has not been added as it has been posted too quickly

Petitions aren't going to bring anything back. I want them back as much if not than you and all your "organizations", but the fact of the matter is if they don't want them accessible to players in that degree, then they won't. Ever.

You can try to open a lot support tickets so maybe they can see a lot of players want it, but I don't think any petitions are going to be the deciding factor or even looked at by Rockstar.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

I'm fine playing with the tool that the developer decided to provide. I don't know their end game but do know that devs don't tend to take kindly to hackers/glitchers that alter the game they created. Be it hurtful or not. They said they removed the police because of an issue it caused in the menu system. I don't know if it's true, but I also don't care. If I want to drive a police car, riot van, sheriff suv or whatever....I'll just get one. 

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

Does Rockstar give a shi#t about these petitions?

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

Does Rockstar give a shi#t about these petitions?

no

TheSchway
  • TheSchway

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

Ive already signed it but I am with you 100%.  I actually made a post early going into depth my story and possibly why this is happening.  They have a strong dislike of police vehicles being saved which makes me think at some point a DLC is going to be Police based.  At least let us buy cop cars off the internet in-game. 

Anyway, I would just like to make a quick point.  From the post I wrote early and seeing the responses on other’s posts only confirms my fears of GTA:O.  There are 2 different types of players the respectable kind that you want to keep playing your game tends not be so.... immature; and the loud mouths that spam and troll and take advantage of exploits in harmful and catastrophic ways.  Take any 10 posts from this forum, and the news isn’t good..  Hopefully this isn’t a good representation of the community I KNOW IS OUT THERE.  It is too bad that we are to be grouped with insured tank trolling asshats, when all we tried to do as a LSPD Player Community was enrich the experience of others we are playing with.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

A signed agreement vowing not to buy GTA6 if your issue is not fixed would have a better chance. Youd have to follow through on it though if they decide not to fix it, to show that petitions are worth something in the future and to have your assured future complaints addressed.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

A signed agreement vowing not to buy GTA6 if your issue is not fixed would have a better chance.

Come on, no one would actually stick that out in the end. All talk...

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

I call bs

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

http://www.change.or...d-on-gta-online

TL;DR:

I represent the LSPD-FIBO-IAAO group, which is one of the bigger roleplay groups on GTA at around 250 people and counting. We founded the glitch to save police vehicles adidnt-read.gifnd insure them, and we were the first ones to get the marked Buffalo, unmarked Crown Vic, and Marked Crown Vic into multiplayer, and the first to save a police motorcycle. Thus, we were very heavily offended by this outrageous occurence. One can save police cars in SP but not in MP? Really???

If anyone wishes to use the "not supposed to do so" argument, this is honestly pretty weak. I really don't care if we aren't supposed to, its not liek we're saving tanks or atatck helis (well, most of us).

As for the exploit argument, then have you even driven a cop car in GTA? All of them but the Taurus and Buffalo have sh*t performance barely better than most cars you find ont he road, and the Taurus and Buffalo are average at best. None of them have weapons, and the only one that is real trouble (enforcer) can be found in free roam no problem. Furthermore, we have no ill intent by saving these vehicles, strictly roleplay as police, which in the end is fun for everyone.

I ask that you sign the petition if you agree. I won't be offended or anything if we do, but R* pissed off a lot of their community by doing this for no real reason except they felt like it and it violated their criminal lifestyle thing, which is without a doubt not what everyone is into. Majority rule doesn't really work without minority rights and priveleges, which they took away for no good reason.

If you think we should go to them and deal wiht it, we have. There's a lot more than cars going on here. They've ignored us, deleted our posts, locked any votable suggestions didnt-read.gifwe put, and refused to have anything to do with us and I don't understand why. We love GTA as much as you guys do and we WILL leave if they continue to blow us off, which we REALLY don't want to do. Please help us.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

A signed agreement vowing not to buy GTA6 if your issue is not fixed would have a better chance.

Come on, no one would actually stick that out in the end. All talk...

I might already on my own. Extreme disappointment in EA*.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

Good luck.

What other people had in their garage never affected me in a negative way, ever.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

I might already on my own. Extreme disappointment in EA*.

I like it... :D

You'll buy it but. Everyone will.

Prophaetwo
  • Prophaetwo

Wayward

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

Let it go. It is not that important.
Your identity is decided by your actions.
Live by a code an enforce it.
Watch the news and punish the wrong.
Sounds fun, I hope it is.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

Emergency vehicles aren't very interesting when everybody has them.

And letting only exploiters/hackers keep them as trophies is a bit BS.

kalr89
  • kalr89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

Deal with it you f*cking rehab.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

Who the hell gives a f*ck about swag other than jackass teenagers?

other than blabbyface 

red riot van got swag

looks like a car from transformers

Rockwheels
  • Rockwheels

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

Signed because of a similar reason as yours

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

They were only removed because of the tanks, jets, buzzards.  They are all considered "Unusable" vehicles.  So if they bring them back, they will also bring back the tanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users