Photo

Looking to join a pilot clan or find other pilots that want to practic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
amodoko
  • amodoko

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:57 PM Edited by amodoko, 22 November 2013 - 06:09 AM.

Title says it all basically.  I'm on the PS3 (realized this after i posted that I never mentioned what system I was on, so I edited this)  But I'm a competitive GTA player that has the most fun playing with people that are better than me.  I'm decent on the ground, with a PvsP K/D of over 2:1.  And I've recently got into piloting both jets and choppers.  Either way, if you are in a good pilot clan and want an extra member (to practice with, or just for air/ground support when you need it), let me know.

If there are no clans that are recruiting, if anyone is a pilot out there that just wants to find someone that is willing to do ground/air deathmatches, etc for fun together, let me know. 

StayTrue
  • StayTrue

UNMC Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

I play battle of the Alamo all the time and would be stoked to have someone to practice with more often than just random people. I have been messaged many times with people saying I am a great pilot in the jet. My two best attributes are driving and flying, hit me up I'll be on at around 4:30pm PST
PSN:
fornuc8_the_st8

ruined10
  • ruined10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Title says it all basically.  But I'm a competitive GTA player that has the most fun playing with people that are better than me.  I'm decent on the ground, with a PvsP K/D of over 2:1.  And I've recently got into piloting both jets and choppers.  Either way, if you are in a good pilot clan and want an extra member (to practice with, or just for air/ground support when you need it), let me know.

If there are no clans that are recruiting, if anyone is a pilot out there that just wants to find someone that is willing to do ground/air deathmatches, etc for fun together, let me know. 

Are You on xbox ?

amodoko
  • amodoko

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

Sorry, I'm on PS3, forgot to mention that.  And StayTrue, I'll add you on PSN and send you a message.  Anyone else that replies to this thread, I will check it and add others that are interested. 

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:52 AM Edited by jimmyjoneser, 22 November 2013 - 12:53 AM.

id love to just fly around do some crazy aerial stunts maybe some parachuting and some jet deathmatches too, havent really tried out much dogfighting so i probably wont be that great but i'm a good flyer! send me a msg or a request saying 'pilot' or something 'cause my friends list is blocked with people from here from duping cars lol =)
psn - jimmyjoneser

amodoko
  • amodoko

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

Sounds good!  No worries if you aren't good at flying yet, I'm not either.  But I just want to practice more with other players that I actually want to game with.   Also, as long as there are a couple of good pilots in our gaming sessions we will get better.  I will continue to check this thread if others want to join.  I'll add you guys in a few minutes (had a long day). 

StayTrue
  • StayTrue

UNMC Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

Definatly guys we should set something up for tomoro sounds like we got a good little group here so far to work off of.

Amodoko: I did get your message on Psn had to hop off right when I got it but I'll be on tomoro again at 4:30pm pst

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

This is the wrong section I'm afraid.

If there aren't any pilot clans located here on the forums, why don't you take a stab at creating one? If not, I'm sure there's some other external sources out there where you can find a list of clans that may go about obtaining pilots. Good luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users