Quantcast

» «
Photo

Extremely frustrating new bug... Related to loosing cars.

13 replies to this topic
Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

For some reason, even though I have insurance on my cars, (and believe me, I've gone to LSC with each car, and checked each one) if my car is destroyed, I lose it, permanently... I've lost my Rat Loader, Infernus, and Sultan RS so far... The first time, I though maybe it was a fluke, the second, I started to get wise, and checked all my cars, now I know for sure the reason for my cars disappearances...

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

welcome to Glitch Theft Auto!

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"Boobs Are Under-Powered"

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

Its something that has been around since day 1 OP: Randomly losing insurance on owned vehicles, mainly vehicles picked up off the street.

I know one issue that caused it was stopping near a hooker with no cash on hand. The game would force you out of your vehicle, and 40% of the time, would turn the vehicle into a neutral vehicle (NPC vehicle) causing the car to lose insurance without knowledge.

Only thing I can tell you is to check all your cars at LSC at least once every in-game week. 

TheHutch82
  • TheHutch82

Forged in Steel/ Close Call

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

that is why I hold the down button on the Dpad and go back to story mode saving my online activities before shut off the Xbox.... believe me happened to me and scratched my head for a bit on that till someone told me that I should do that before turning it off...haven't had a problem since

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

sounds ridiculous. First game I ever played in my life where you can't be save of your progress forever lol

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

Its something that has been around since day 1 OP: Randomly losing insurance on owned vehicles, mainly vehicles picked up off the street.

I know one issue that caused it was stopping near a hooker with no cash on hand. The game would force you out of your vehicle, and 40% of the time, would turn the vehicle into a neutral vehicle (NPC vehicle) causing the car to lose insurance without knowledge.

Only thing I can tell you is to check all your cars at LSC at least once every in-game week. 

What I got from this is that Omni is both poor and addicted to hookers.

No but seriously, sorry about the loss.

• M3mn0ch_1987 likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

I lost an entity a couple days ago and Rockstar replaced it for memight be worth your time to submit a ticket assuming your garage is not Glitched

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

I have been noticing quite a few pv looking cars don't cost me insurance when I blow them up with a tank since 1.06. I really hope I haven't been permanently erasing people's cars.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

I haven´t lost any vehicle but keep getting the message that my non-insured PV has been destroyed, yet IT¨S insured and it´s in front of me and intact.

• T-Fleezee likes this

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

I haven´t lost any vehicle but keep getting the message that my non-insured PV has been destroyed, yet IT¨S insured and it´s in front of me and intact.

Yep im constantly getting that one also. Every time I enter/exit missions but my car is allways there.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Well that cost a lot to replace all my cars... Didn't get a new Infernus though, I only have 60k.

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

Well that cost a lot to replace all my cars... Didn't get a new Infernus though, I only have 60k.

Lucky, I have literally no money. Period. $0 overall.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

that is why I hold the down button on the Dpad and go back to story mode saving my online activities before shut off the Xbox.... believe me happened to me and scratched my head for a bit on that till someone told me that I should do that before turning it off...haven't had a problem since

I do this everytime and still lost my Buccaneer and now can't find one to save myself. :cry:

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

I do this everytime and still lost my Buccaneer and now can't find one to save myself. :cry:

The very same happened to me when I lost my Phoenix. Couldn't find a replacement anywhere!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users