Photo

Knockout game

133 replies to this topic
DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Pro tip: It's all black people doing this, mostly against white people.

Where's Al Sharpton? Where's the black community speaking out against this epidemic of discriminate violence? No where of course, because the black community is the most irresponsible community in America, and largely the world. They love to stomp their feet and look for sympathy from others when things don't go there way, but turn around and let them stab you in the back and they'll plead innocence all the way to jail. Then somehow try to spin it around as if they're the victims.

TL;DR - F*CK black people

ignorant uneducated people like you is why there is so much hate in the world.

I didn't know I was the ignorant, uneducated person when I'm not the one walking around slamming random innocent civilians upside the head like these spear chuckers.

Christ, that's uncalled for you know? I agree, they're low-life, uneducated hootrats, no question about it. Generalizing and using slurs probably isn't necessary though.

The people I am referring to are the ones who brutally attack innocent people. You would rather speak highly of them? Or show them any respect at all?

Sorry, but no thanks. These people gave up any rights to decency when they decided to connect their fist with random pedestrians heads. To show them any respect at all is insanity. Imagine if one of the victims of this "game" turned out to be your mother, or your daughter, or your wife. How would you feel then?

Well let that thought sink in for a bit, because for dozens, probably hundreds of families out there, that thought is not just a thought but instead a REALITY. And the people who laugh at this and think it's funny, they don't deserve any decency from anyone. They'll get none from me.

People today are so afraid. They live in this world of political correctness and guilt, it's disgusting. There is nothing pretty about this world. There are people out there who will cold cut you with a knife and never think twice. And we live in an age where things like objective statistics are a thing. Stereotypes don't exist because of ignorance, they exist because of experience.

• Street Mix and 727gta like this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:49 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 21 November 2013 - 10:52 PM.

The people I am referring to are the ones who brutally attack innocent people. You would rather speak highly of them? Or show them any respect at all?

Why would I respect or speak highly of them? They're low-life cowardly thugs who belong in prison. I'm just saying is that making that out to be an entire representation of one group of people isn't exactly fair, since there's scumbags and people who condone bad behavior regardless of race. Always have been, always will be. And despite incidents like this, most violent crime in the US is intraracial (offenders and victims of the same race) according to crime statistics out there. I'm not denying this is a problem, and political correctness isn't going to do anything about it in honesty.

• QuietJosh likes this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

Why would I respect or speak highly of them? They're low-life cowardly thugs who belong in prison. I'm just saying is that making that out to be an entire representation of one group of people isn't exactly fair, since there's scumbags and people who condone bad behavior regardless of race. Always have been, always will be. And despite incidents like this, most violent crime in the US is intraracial (offenders and victims of the same race) according to crime statistics out there. I'm not denying this is a problem, and political correctness isn't going to do anything about it in honesty.

That's the sad thing about it. There IS a strong connection to race and violent crime, but people dare not speak of it because they're afraid to verbally acknowledge it.

I know quite a few black people who are decent good hard-working people. And I feel sorry for them, because the majority of their race makes the few good ones look bad. But to deny the reality unfolding before us, and the numbers stacking up, is just madness.

But I am not trying to make anyone racist. All's I'm saying is, the old adage "around blacks, never relax" is far too true to ignore. It might save your life one day.

• Bonnano likes this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 21 November 2013 - 11:04 PM.

That's the sad thing about it. There IS a strong connection to race and violent crime, but people dare not speak of it because they're afraid to verbally acknowledge it.

I know quite a few black people who are decent good hard-working people. And I feel sorry for them, because the majority of their race makes the few good ones look bad. But to deny the reality unfolding before us, and the numbers stacking up, is just madness.

But I am not trying to make anyone racist. All's I'm saying is, the old adage "around blacks, never relax" is far too true to ignore. It might save your life one day.

Fair enough, I do get the point you're trying to make so I can respect your views. It is true that there are racial differences when it comes to representation in crime statistics, I won't deny that. I can't say that the thuggish blacks are a majority, though they certainly do damage the entire group's reputation with this behavior.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by DaRkL3AD3R, 21 November 2013 - 11:26 PM.

Fair enough, I do get the point you're trying to make so I can respect your views. It is true that there are racial differences when it comes to representation in crime statistics, I won't deny that. I can't say that the thuggish blacks are a majority, though they certainly do damage the entire group's reputation with this behavior.

Yeah this is the irony of it.

When we say:

• As determined by IQ tests taken around the world in different countries and ethnicity groups, it is determined that Asians have the highest average IQ in the world. <----------- this is okay.

• Athletic representation suggests that black males are physically stronger, faster and have higher endurance than other races. <----------- this is perfectly okay.

• Various studies have shown black males have slightly larger penises on average. <------------ this is also okay.

• Crime statistics reveal that black males are far more prone to committing acts of violent crime than any other race on the planet. <--------- suddenly "DAT'S RACIST!"

So why is it that anything race related that's positive is completely fine, but as soon as you point out a race's flaws all of a sudden you're the bad guy.

Why? Because this world is operating ass-backwards. And I'm sick of it.

I appreciate that you respect my view, and I respect yours, but I wish people would stop sugar coating the truth. It really pisses me off and only helps to delude people into thinking they're wrong when they're just being extra cautious, with good reason.

• Street Mix and Blazzin001 like this

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

These attacks have been proven fatal,,,anybody seen the video showing of the teacher that got clobbered? He was walking past a group of teens when one of them clocked the guy from out of nowhere and the impact was so bad the victim wasn't even able to put his arms up to break his fall and he hit his head on the curb. I saw this on FB.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

If words could make wishes come true

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

I really hope someone shoots the imbeciles taking part in this in the throat.

• Street Mix, Ciaran, Witchking Of Angmar and 3 others like this

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:18 AM

Where's Al Sharpton? Where's the black community speaking out against this epidemic of discriminate violence? No where of course, because the black community is the most irresponsible community in America, and largely the world. They love to stomp their feet and look for sympathy from others when things don't go there way, but turn around and let them stab you in the back and they'll plead innocence all the way to jail. Then somehow try to spin it around as if they're the victims.

the only attacks that get media attention ARE the ones against black people.  but if you live in the hood, you know this sh*t happens everyday against everyone.  also, this game is not "new" ... in fact its really old. its just starting to get popular again. 

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

Knockin peds out on GTA V: f*cking AWESOME

Knockin peds out in real life: Dumb and retarded and you should be shot.

lesson here kiddies, as with committing mass murders and vehicle theft.....keep it in the game...not IRL.

• G.S.T, Witchking Of Angmar, Tacymist and 1 other like this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Sisters and brothers, we have surely lost our way

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:53 AM Edited by ShootPeopleNotDope, 22 November 2013 - 05:54 AM.

f*cking wooooooooow.

Threads like this are like litmus tests for morons. And my nomination is...

• senormidget and bish0p2004 like this

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

low life c*nts

• Street Mix likes this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:01 AM Edited by senormidget, 22 November 2013 - 12:16 PM.

edit: this racist prick isn't worth my time or anger, rant deleted

fac316
  • fac316

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

I was jumped recently by three men that were black, yet we always want to tip-toe around it like its not a culture thing, Black culture is morally bankrupt, but if anyone dare speaks of it, they get Paula Deened

• DaRkL3AD3R likes this

CrustyFapSock
  • CrustyFapSock

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

I didn't know I was the ignorant, uneducated person when I'm not the one walking around slamming random innocent civilians upside the head like these spear chuckers.
Christ, that's uncalled for you know? I agree, they're low-life, uneducated hootrats, no question about it. Generalizing and using slurs probably isn't necessary though.

Sorry, but no thanks. These people gave up any rights to decency when they decided to connect their fist with random pedestrians heads. To show them any respect at all is insanity. Imagine if one of the victims of this "game" turned out to be your mother, or your daughter, or your wife. How would you feel then?

Well let that thought sink in for a bit, because for dozens, probably hundreds of families out there, that thought is not just a thought but instead a REALITY. And the people who laugh at this and think it's funny, they don't deserve any decency from anyone. They'll get none from me.

People today are so afraid. They live in this world of political correctness and guilt, it's disgusting. There is nothing pretty about this world. There are people out there who will cold cut you with a knife and never think twice. And we live in an age where things like objective statistics are a thing. Stereotypes don't exist because of ignorance, they exist because of experience.
Strong name to post ratio

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

I guess those low IQ flids aren't spawning outside the jail after they do it either. How can you lower yourself to such a monumental level of stupidity.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Sisters and brothers, we have surely lost our way

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

I was jumped recently by three men that were black, yet we always want to tip-toe around it like its not a culture thing, Black culture is morally bankrupt, but if anyone dare speaks of it, they get Paula Deened

If it was a black cultural thing, certainly millions of people would be running around knocking out millions of other people. But, alas, it's not the case. The actions of a few idiots--plenty of whom have also been white--do not indicate anything other than larger social problems that go far beyond anything the race-baiting crowd can comprehend. 

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Categorizing and generalizing people, really ?
Some of you are too immature to understand perhaps

White people have made the dumbest things of all times, and the majority of serial killers are caucasian white

Shall we mention all the mass murders etc. ?

Stupidity has no color, and so evil
It could seem rethoric, but isn't

UndraftedTalent
  • UndraftedTalent

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

It happened to a buddy of mine, he's a fine young chap, very healthy. A little lad, about the same age, only shorter (small man syndrome if you will, sir) punched him [cheap shot]. The problem is though, is that the punch didn't really do much except cause a damn nose bleed. 

My buddy, returned the favour - it wasn't pretty... at all. I was sitting on the bench having a pint at the time, I nearly wet myself, sir! it was hilarious!!

It was delightfully inspiring, wonderful... just wonderful. 

carlton-banks.jpg

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Do you consider Jews as white? 

Do you consider hispanics as white? most people dont, but the census does.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by bish0p2004, 22 November 2013 - 07:09 PM.

White people have made the dumbest things of all times, and the majority of serial killers are caucasian white

This. I try not to generalize, but I'm just as fearful of some teenage white incel who can come shoot up a movie theater while I'm there.

While both acts are dispicable, I would say that the mass murders white people commit are far worse.

Arrowtotheface
  • Arrowtotheface

Dan

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

This. I try not to generalize, but I'm just as fearful of some teenage white incel who can come shoot up a movie theater while I'm there.

While both acts are dispicable, I would say that the mass murders white people commit are far worse.

Except statistically those mass murders, which are not always done by whites, ''Virginia Tech, Navy yard shootings, DCsniper'' ect are much less likely to happen, then you getting robbed, beaten, raped, or murdered by blacks, or having this fun little knockout game done on you

so this is a dumb argument

• DaRkL3AD3R and Cletus87 like this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:47 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 22 November 2013 - 07:47 PM.

Except statistically those mass murders, which are not always done by whites, ''Virginia Tech, Navy yard shootings, DCsniper'' ect are much less likely to happen, then you getting robbed, beaten, raped, or murdered by blacks, or having this fun little knockout game done on you

Most whites are "raped, beaten and murdered" by other whites you fool, statistics show most violent crime is intraracial. 

Nick
  • Nick

knai

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

I don't understand why you're getting mad, he's actually right.

• Street Mix, DaRkL3AD3R and Cletus87 like this

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by bish0p2004, 22 November 2013 - 07:57 PM.

Yea, you always have outliers. Either way, it's like quality over quantity (if you can call it that) where black people commit more crimes, but white people commit crimes that are far more heinous (putting peoples heads in freezers) or involving dozens of people.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:59 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 22 November 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Yea, you always have outliers. Either way, it's like quality over quantity (if you can call it that) where black people commit more crimes, but white people commit crimes that are far more heinous involving dozens of people.

You're best off just not trying to tell him that. When it comes down to it, people of all races and ethnicites have committed violent heinous acts throughout history and always will. No entire group should be cursed out for it.

If you want to find out some racial demographics of crime, go here. Keep in mind though the "white" statistic also includes Hispanic offenders so it may not be fully accurate:

http://www.fbi.gov/a...tables/table-43

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Yea, you always have outliers. Either way, it's like quality over quantity (if you can call it that) where black people commit more crimes, but white people commit crimes that are far more heinous involving dozens of people.

You're best off just not trying to tell him that. When it comes down to it, people of all races and ethnicites have committed violent heinous acts throughout history and always will. No entire group should be cursed out for it.

If you want to find out some racial demographics of crime, go here. Keep in mind though the "white" statistic also includes Hispanic offenders so it may not be fully accurate:

http://www.fbi.gov/a...tables/table-43

You're right and I really tried hard to not generalize, but some of these bitches make it very difficult.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Yea, you always have outliers. Either way, it's like quality over quantity (if you can call it that) where black people commit more crimes, but white people commit crimes that are far more heinous (putting peoples heads in freezers) or involving dozens of people.

And now factor in that the black population of America is a minority. They only make up around 12% of the total population, but produce something around 52% of all homicides in America. This is NOT racism, this is statistical fact backed up by the FBI.

I already got my warnings in this thread, and I've made my point. I'm done.

handoverfist
  • handoverfist

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

I hate blacks

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:11 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 22 November 2013 - 08:13 PM.

And now factor in that the black population of America is a minority. They only make up around 12% of the total population, but produce something around 52% of all homicides in America. This is NOT racism, this is statistical fact backed up by the FBI.

I already got my warnings in this thread, and I've made my point. I'm done.

Yeah, this is true unfortunately. They're also a similar percentage of victims as well, though interracial murders mostly involve black offenders and white victims. The majority of homicides though are still more likely to involve offenders and victims of the same race like I've said.

It doesn't necessarily say that all or even most blacks are violent thugs, but just have a higher violent crime rate than whites. I personally don't believe accusations of racism or ethnic slurs should be screamed if these happen to be factual, people need to just discuss them in a civil and open-minded manner so something about it can actually be done.

TJK319
  • TJK319

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

I remember seeing something like this a long time ago

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mR1TzFrhVqg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users