Photo

Knockout game

133 replies to this topic
grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Has anyone heard about this knockout game spreading on the east coast? Basically, you pick out a random pedestrian, and try to knock them out with one unexpected blow to the face.
The big shocker: they haven't brought up gta v, or any video game,in any articles I've read.
  • jecycjtrry and Jornereanty like this

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

There should be a death penalty for anyone who does that sh*t.
  • Street Mix, Tampinha85, Witchking Of Angmar and 6 others like this

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

I saw a video on it. I think its really messed up for people to do that as if it were a fun game. They pick on unaware bystanders and like cowards that they are they hit them in the back of the head and KO'd them. I hope one day they stumble across a guy with a concealed weapon and shoot them.
  • Street Mix, Bonnano, TattooedVetTech and 1 other like this

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by kipakolonyasi, 21 November 2013 - 07:35 PM.

links or gtfo.

i'm sorry > http://en.wikipedia...._(violent_game)

second edit: http://www.heavy.com...k-philadelphia/ wow. it really pissed me off man even tho i don't live in america.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Has anyone heard about this knockout game spreading on the east coast? Basically, you pick out a random pedestrian, and try to knock them out with one unexpected blow to the face.
The big shocker: they haven't brought up gta v, or any video game,in any articles I've read.

im not sure how the game is not considered racist since its just black kids knocking white people. 

• Loxley, DaRkL3AD3R, Bonnano and 1 other like this

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

http://www.cnn.com/v....html?hpt=hp_t3

This is what happens when it goes wrong. Mess with the wrong one.

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

^watch the video i just posted. some white dude did it to a young girl.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

but yea really absurd tho they didn't link it to gta v yet

chrome0702
  • chrome0702

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by chrome0702, 21 November 2013 - 07:50 PM.

I saw a video on it. I think its really messed up for people to do that as if it were a fun game. They pick on unaware bystanders and like cowards that they are they hit them in the back of the head and KO'd them. I hope one day they stumble across a guy with a concealed weapon and shoot them.

Already happened.... Suspect got shot twice and arrested. Seen it on world star hip hop lol
  • Finn 7 five 11 and DaRkL3AD3R like this

fac316
  • fac316

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

I wonder what race originated this......

• Street Mix, Loxley, DaRkL3AD3R and 2 others like this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:48 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 21 November 2013 - 07:49 PM.

You can literally just smack someone right in the face like that in the game, haha. But yeah, this has become quite an activity for hoodrats like these.

high247
  • high247

@HighOnBeats

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

This has nothing to do with f*cking gta.

This game has been around for YEARS AND YEARS.

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:04 PM Edited by M0B5TA, 21 November 2013 - 08:05 PM.

not saying theres a connection but all this started after those GTA knockout videos. ive been knocked out once and had my head kicked while I was down which apparently woke me up lol it was funny I just got right back up. this was way back 10 years ago when I was in high school though.

edit: im from NY Queens where 50cent got shot lol

Blazzin001
  • Blazzin001

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by Blazzin001, 21 November 2013 - 08:12 PM.

There should be a death penalty for anyone who does that sh*t.

There is , it's called my .40 cal . This is why I wish more people conceal carried . I have a rude awakening for anyone who approaches me with 2 or more people with them and I hope their buddies have a change of clothes with them . People need to be more aware of their surroundings !
  • DaRkL3AD3R, Bonnano and IM_A_AFOL like this

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

some guy that was playing the game got shot twice by the victim. 

• Witchking Of Angmar and DaRkL3AD3R like this

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

http://news.awfbase....ed#.Uo545MSkqka

• DaRkL3AD3R likes this

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

I wonder what race originated this......

Um... the human race?

• Moonshield, TheDust, IveGotNoValues and 4 others like this

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

Good I hope they died (VERY VERY PAINFULLY)

• Witchking Of Angmar, DaRkL3AD3R and Bonnano like this

J-Real
  • J-Real

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

These guys need to know that GTA V exists so they can play it in the game instead of IRL.

• Beholder likes this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

Pro tip: It's all black people doing this, mostly against white people.

Where's Al Sharpton? Where's the black community speaking out against this epidemic of discriminate violence? No where of course, because the black community is the most irresponsible community in America, and largely the world. They love to stomp their feet and look for sympathy from others when things don't go there way, but turn around and let them stab you in the back and they'll plead innocence all the way to jail. Then somehow try to spin it around as if they're the victims.

TL;DR - F*CK black people

• AtomicPunk, Bonnano, jatiger13 and 3 others like this

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

Where's Al Sharpton? Where's the black community speaking out against this epidemic of discriminate violence? No where of course, because the black community is the most irresponsible community in America, and largely the world. They love to stomp their feet and look for sympathy from others when things don't go there way, but turn around and let them stab you in the back and they'll plead innocence all the way to jail. Then somehow try to spin it around as if they're the victims.

Do you consider Jews as white? 

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

ignorant uneducated people like you is why there is so much hate in the world.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340, IveGotNoValues, UltraGizmo64 and 2 others like this

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

What exactly is the satisfaction in knocking out a possibly defenseless, unsuspecting member of the public? There have been deaths from this awful game. Hope anyone who does this gets some serious punishment whether that be from the victim or the law. Terrible game. 

• Witchking Of Angmar likes this

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

people who do this should be stoned to death. 

• Street Mix likes this

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by Lil ski, 21 November 2013 - 10:29 PM.

Ehh I liked that better back when it was called "Commit Random Assault & Battery".

+100 points if you catch a manslaughter charge.

Damn yo..Who's the nigga that pissed in your Cheerios, dude?

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

I didn't know I was the ignorant, uneducated person when I'm not the one walking around slamming random innocent civilians upside the head like these spear chuckers.

You said you grew up in Queens NY and you yourself were a victim to this "game." You even laughed about it. You know what this tells me? It tells me you're just like the rest of them. You grew up around it so the thug life and their culture is acceptable to you. Well to middle white America, it's not acceptable.

You think it's possible to just say "let's all be friends and hold hands and live in peace" and that's it? Give me a f*cking break pal. There will ALWAYS be someone like them and someone like me. Nothing you, me, anyone can do about it. So you choose to live in your bubble of peace, and fall victim to scumbags like them, or live with hate in your eyes and be ready for sh*t like this to go down, and fight back?

And to quote a Rush song,

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."

I know what I choose.

• Bonnano, Konstelation and Cletus87 like this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

I didn't know I was the ignorant, uneducated person when I'm not the one walking around slamming random innocent civilians upside the head like these spear chuckers.

Christ, that's uncalled for you know? I agree, they're low-life, uneducated hootrats, no question about it. Generalizing and using slurs probably isn't necessary though.

• carmelo3 likes this

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

F*CK you too
  • ThroatSlasher2 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users