Photo

The Sp->MP Glitch Reloaded 1.06

85 replies to this topic
AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

Nice, if it's 100% reliable than no one should do it any other way. The other methods are a pain in the ass because there's so much luck involved.

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

Oh goodie just another thing to delay our DLC. Thanks for ruining the game further. Go die please.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

I HAVE POSTED THE METHOD TO GET THIS DONE ON YOUR FIRST TRY!

http://gtaforums.com...vel-on-pegasus/

Put the link in the OP so people can find it more easily, instead of having to browse a thread of people feeling their way around in the dark xD

Nice find :)

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

I think this is it.

This forum cannot keep any legitimacy if it allows a thread like this. This explains in detail how to hack a game.

This is unlawful.
  • LeSuede likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

I think this is it.

This forum cannot keep any legitimacy if it allows a thread like this. This explains in detail how to hack a game.

This is unlawful.

Oh hai blasterman. Thought you said you wouldnt read any of my posts anymore.

Tut tut. Couldnt help yourself, could you?
  • pr0n- and clammyniplechop like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

I think this is it.

This is unlawful.

Oh hai blasterman. Thought you said you wouldnt read any of my posts anymore.

Tut tut. Couldnt help yourself, could you?

It the troll does not eat, the troll dies :)

Cargobobs for everyone!
  • pr0n- likes this

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

Oh goodie just another thing to delay our DLC. Thanks for ruining the game further. Go die please.

Is there a single topic where you don't pick fights with someone?

Anywho this isn't a new glitch, just more difficult timing on an old glitch. And the 'game-ruining', 'DLC-delaying' effect of Pegasus cargobobs is utterly marginal if it exists at all.

Takes more than a polite request to kill people too, btw.

This is unlawful.

Okay then, arrest me.

Actually I shouldn't say that, you'd probably try.

Where were you when the thread about godmode TDM hackers was up BTW?

And if you're really quick you might be able to sell off your SP character's stocks into your MP character's money pool.

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you I tried this. It doesn't work though. Well, to be exact, it looks like it might work if you could press "Confirm" right as your online money shows up in the top right corner of the screen. But when I say right when it happens, I mean that you'd need to start pressing the button before you even see anything change, and you'd have maybe a 1/20th of a second window you'd need to land it in.

There were 3 or 4 people who swore blind that they'd done it. As the the whole MP-to-SP glitch depends highly on connection, maybe it's viable for some people but nigh-impossible for others?

I had enough difficulty just getting the damn cargobob anyway so I never bothered with selling the stocks. Glad I never tried it if it's that difficult lol. Have to coast on hacker-money instead.

• AzraelX likes this

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:20 AM

ok i tried using both UNB Unicorn and net tools 5. Non of them worked. i tried with very high settings to very low settings. 
was only able to do the sp-mp glitch 1 time, but couldnt enter phone, and got stuck at loading screen.
i never had more then 0.1 sec to leave gta online after i entered ps store. what am i doing wrong? 

i want cargobob!!

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

There were 3 or 4 people who swore blind that they'd done it. As the the whole MP-to-SP glitch depends highly on connection, maybe it's viable for some people but nigh-impossible for others?

I had enough difficulty just getting the damn cargobob anyway so I never bothered with selling the stocks. Glad I never tried it if it's that difficult lol. Have to coast on hacker-money instead.

Well, my timing experience was while I had an extremely lagged connection :p At any rate, I don't believe anyone has accomplished this yet. The person who made the thread about it mentioned that he hasn't done it himself, just that he knows it's technically possible. Before he made the thread, nick6raphael had said the same thing in a relevant thread, so I'm guessing that's where he got the information from in the first place.

If anyone could make the online money appear in the top right corner after a predictable amount of time (like after exactly 8 seconds every single time), then I would continue working on trying to get the timing perfect. As it stands though, it's far too random to ever hope it get it, may as well just go play the lottery in real life lol.

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

It Doesnt Work, Simple.

They patched it, Why even continue trying a way which obviously is not working ?

I just tried once, And they've removed the "LEAVE ONLINE" option when you're transitioning to the store, So you can't click on LEAVE ONLINE.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

It Doesnt Work, Simple.

They patched it, Why even continue trying a way which obviously is not working ?

I just tried once, And they've removed the "LEAVE ONLINE" option when you're transitioning to the store, So you can't click on LEAVE ONLINE.

Don't be stupid it does work. Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't for others. Worked for both of my characters.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:45 AM Edited by whitebic, 22 November 2013 - 09:46 AM.

It Doesnt Work, Simple.

it works your just doing it wrong.

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

How am I doing something wrong, When the whole button is removed?

balgra
  • balgra

Balgra & Rinx

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

I'm sure i picked up a cargobob from the airfield near trevors house, in online mode.

The wiki says they only spawn between levels 22 - 32, but R* is looking into a fix - so why don't people create a second char and get to this level (8hrs legit play ish), get a 'bob to spawn and then get a friend inside it > swap to main char and use the heli together.

surely that would be faster, and safer than glitching in something you can probably get banned for doing if caught..

i don't see the logic behind any of this.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

How am I doing something wrong, When the whole button is removed?

it worked for me lol

I just did it for my 2nd char lol

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

It Doesnt Work, Simple.

lies! im as micheal as we speak

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:22 PM

I'm sure i picked up a cargobob from the airfield near trevors house, in online mode.

The wiki says they only spawn between levels 22 - 32, but R* is looking into a fix - so why don't people create a second char and get to this level (8hrs legit play ish), get a 'bob to spawn and then get a friend inside it > swap to main char and use the heli together.

surely that would be faster, and safer than glitching in something you can probably get banned for doing if caught..

i don't see the logic behind any of this.

There's no chance of banning. The consoles wasn't modded, nothing was "forced" into Rockstar's code. From the console's POV, you just lagged hard during the transition.

Which is also what the original method was all about (get phone out, enter LSC, loads of players, etc...). It 's Rockstar's fault for not addressing the glitch properly . What they did was to simply "reduce" the window span for the glitch to work.

I'm still pretty confident somebody with a terrible connection could pull off the glitch. And this isn't a terribly "evil" glitch either. The main incentive behind is the cargobob, and you STILL have to pay for it from your online money (not SP) when you unlock it.

I haven't made any money, I haven't earned any advantages, I simply got the sh*ttiest and charmingest heli in the entire game.

I think it's just a case of you not knowing what you are talking about.

nextonex
  • nextonex

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

I'm cool with all the glitches and exploits that are due to poor programming etc but this isn't glitching or an exploit. Intentionally flooding the network is straight up hacking the game and is a violation of the terms of service for both XBL and PSN. Even though you are only flooding your local connection, using an external program to interfere with the console is a bannable offense. 

Good luck with it, I hope it's worth is since they have already stated that they are adding the Cargo Bob to Pegasus in a future update.  

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

There's no way for them to tell, so it isn't really a bannable offense. Maybe if you wrote a confession to them I guess.

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

As much as I love the cargobob all you're doing is promoting kids to go online and glitch tanks and various other vehicles that they'll use simply to grief other players.

I see this ending in two ways.

1. Rockstar will patch and remove the offending vehicles from your garages.
2. If the number of people doing this is sufficiently small they'll outright ban/reset your account.

I'll enjoy the taste of your tears later. For now I'll just watch from afar while I legitimately earn what I want knowing full well I'm not robbing myself of having fun online in the long run.

OP already told you to f*ck off.

oxyt123
  • oxyt123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

A few pointers (things to try or keep in mind if you cant get it):

• You must own a helipad in single player as Michael. If not, you will be awfully dissapointed once you finally get the lag/timing right, and they tell you that you have nowhere to store your purchase
  • Dont lag too much, don't put the speed up to 10 if your connection cant handle it. Mine worked on 9 but not 10. If you get kicked from online, your speed is too high or you have too many "Data"s
  • Likewise, if you cant ever get it.. . crank your speed up or put more "Data"s
  • If you're trying in your apartment, try outside of your apartment where the server lag is more prevalent
  • Have your phone's browser up before you try to go to the games store
  • Turn OFF your UDP Flood before you click Leave GTA Online- - many of you not getting this are messing up on this step. Flood it before Xbox Store, once youre in the Online menu. .. turn it off, then click leave GTA online
  • Once you're in the store after successfully leaving online at the same time - WAIT about 10 seconds before you back out of the store. If you don't, you're going to screw up the glitch and you're probably going to load in to singleplayer frozen as hell. By the time you unfreeze, you've missed your window of time to open the phone. You should launch in to single player fairly quickly. It should appear pretty normal, with a circle "loading" at the bottom right being the only difference. If it's not - you're either lagging way too much or you didnt wait long enough at the store menu. At least let all the shark card pictures load up.
  • Michael must have the yellow bar next to Armor for this to work. If he's sitting at a table with his wife and gets up in the cutscene, and has a yellow bar, you should be good.
  • Dashboard it if you try 5 times and dont get it to reset everything with your connection
  • Assuming you got as far as to look at the cargobob in the phone menu, if it says 2,200,000 - and you click on it and it still says that, just hit B, and click it again from the main screen. Eventually it will say 185,000 (thats what happened to me)

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:16 AM Edited by pr0n-, 23 November 2013 - 08:17 AM.

A few pointers (things to try or keep in mind if you cant get it):

• You must own a helipad in single player as Michael. If not, you will be awfully dissapointed once you finally get the lag/timing right, and they tell you that you have nowhere to store your purchase
  • Dont lag too much, don't put the speed up to 10 if your connection cant handle it. Mine worked on 9 but not 10. If you get kicked from online, your speed is too high or you have too many "Data"s
  • Likewise, if you cant ever get it.. . crank your speed up or put more "Data"s
  • If you're trying in your apartment, try outside of your apartment where the server lag is more prevalent
  • Have your phone's browser up before you try to go to the games store
  • Turn OFF your UDP Flood before you click Leave GTA Online- - many of you not getting this are messing up on this step. Flood it before Xbox Store, once youre in the Online menu. .. turn it off, then click leave GTA online
  • Once you're in the store after successfully leaving online at the same time - WAIT about 10 seconds before you back out of the store. If you don't, you're going to screw up the glitch and you're probably going to load in to singleplayer frozen as hell. By the time you unfreeze, you've missed your window of time to open the phone. You should launch in to single player fairly quickly. It should appear pretty normal, with a circle "loading" at the bottom right being the only difference. If it's not - you're either lagging way too much or you didnt wait long enough at the store menu. At least let all the shark card pictures load up.
  • Michael must have the yellow bar next to Armor for this to work. If he's sitting at a table with his wife and gets up in the cutscene, and has a yellow bar, you should be good.
  • Dashboard it if you try 5 times and dont get it to reset everything with your connection
  • Assuming you got as far as to look at the cargobob in the phone menu, if it says 2,200,000 - and you click on it and it still says that, just hit B, and click it again from the main screen. Eventually it will say 185,000 (thats what happened to me)

Good tips but there's no need to really dashboard to reset everything.

Also smh at some these fa**ots in this thread. jayzbiglaugh2.png

After update 1.06 both my characters strength was reset back to his default where I had him when you pick his very first stats. Looked into it and it looks like Rockstar reset peoples strength who got it up by punching and kicking cars. Kicker here is I never did this on either of my characters and I see some stupid retard talking about don't do this don't do that you might get banned or reset because Rockstar can see it... lmao not even going to continue some people are just too stupid.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

aw this is the only way? the old way was so effortless, but now you need a computer :(

good info though

clammyniplechop
  • clammyniplechop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by clammyniplechop, 23 November 2013 - 09:57 PM.

This also allows you to buy Buzzards/Rhinos whilst ignoring the normal level requirement. But yeah the cargobob is the real prize here.

And if you're really quick you might be able to sell off your SP character's stocks into your MP character's money pool.

how does this work if the online stocks do not give you the option to sell anything? cargo bob glitch works perfectly this am though. nvm i figured it out but wont work for me. seen several players claim it works though.

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

I just hope you guys come back and post once rockstar takes away your vehicles and either resets your accounts or bans you from their online. Thanks for being such pieces of garbage that your forcing the developer to take resources away from creating new content so they can work on fixing the glitches you scumbags exploit. That you pride in such deuchbaggery simply speaks to the type of people you all are, pussy scumbags who have to cheat to get ahead.

And no, I'm not butt hurt, I just like hopping in these threads to remind you guys what little bitches you are. Enjoy your toys while they last, they won't be around forever.

your retarded comment makes little sense because clearly 99% of us are only using this glitch to get access to a cargobob, and i'm not talking about easy access, i didn't even try the jet and tank garage glitch coz i knew there were ways to access by raiding the militry base for jet and just buying a tank later in game, but cargobob, dissappears from the game pretty much after you are Rank 31+, which is lame and there is only one sure fire way of accessing it and that is to fish for Rank 20 players in lobby and follow them till they drive past the spawning helipads........so I really would like a much easier method access this awesome helicopter.

Dkulio
  • Dkulio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hello somehow I managed to get on the car I saved at Trevor parking on strip club but am missing the store in my 2 car garage step how do I do it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users