» «
Photo

The Sp->MP Glitch Reloaded 1.06

85 replies to this topic
LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:52 PM Edited by LeSuede, 22 November 2013 - 01:13 AM.

Like many of you I was utterly crushed when 1.06 took away our ability to hop on a single player character online that we could use for a multitude of reasons. Mine in particular being trying to unlock the cargobob online  through the glitch.

So with a bit a luck and serious digging ( aka 5 minutes on Goggle), I've found a very useful post on the se7ensins GTA forums that showed me how to do the SP->MP glitch again.

All credits for finding this glitch AND compiling the following tutorial goes to the user M9A3 from the se7ensins community. If anyone from there is reading, I have tried to login to thank him and ask permission to pass on the information here, however for some reason I never receive the confirmation emails so I am still unable to post up there. I'll keep trying though are trying with a different email address.

Anyway now that all the niceties are done, here is the direct quote detailing how to perform the glitch. I have tried it and after a few unsuccessful tries, I got the hang of it  and managed to make it work several times.

For the sake of the tutorial I will be using Net Tools 5 UDP flooder. What you choose to do with the tool is entirely up to you, I do suggest using the tool on no one but yourself.

1. Download Net Tools 5 (google it)
2. Install and run Net Tools then click Start > Network Tools > scroll down to UDP flooder.
3. Set the Target to 27.27.27.27 and set Speed to 10 then C+P this into the Data section (NOTE: Add more Data if you're not getting enough time to pause after entering the game store. Not noticing any delay? Change 27.27.27.27 to your IPv4 IP address)

Copy this in the data box : DataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataData

4. Join a Public online match, press start in-game, hover over the Game Store and wait on the screen asking you to confirm.
5. Press Start on the UDP flooder then accept the store, you'll notice the transition hasn't started yet, press start in-game, hover over Leave Online, press Stop on the UDP flooder then Leave Online.
6. You'll spawn in SP as a SP character, go to the game store then back out and TADA! You're in MP as your SP character, enjoy.

Here is the link to the forum page in case you'd like to check it out yourself and see feedback from other users regarding the glitch. I recommend checking it out anyway simply due to the tutorial post looking tidier than on here.

http://www.se7ensins...h-1-06.1017845/

So far I haven't been able to get the correct spawn to unlock the cargobob but I have successfully managed to spawn as trevor and Michael on several occasions (while trying to get the correct animation for using the cargobob glitch), but will keep trying since some people over there have confirmed getting it done through that newer version of the sp/mp glitch.

It does require installing a network tool on your PC that will effectively act as a lag switch (only on your connection) as to allow a greater window for the glitch to work. Essentially it's the same as before after that, only that your connection needed a "helping hand" getting it done :)

I personally have used the recommended Net Tools 5 software recommended by the original author.

Anyway, enough of me babbling on and if you have any questions. Please let me know and I'll try to help. Although M9A3 already did a good job of things with his tutorial. Do not hesitate to make an account up there to thank him if you want to, I am still working on this at the moment :D.

EDIT - CARGOBOB GLITCH

To get the cargobob using the lag switch, you can follow the steps here :

http://gtaforums.com...vel-on-pegasus/

This will 100% with the net tool as long as you follow the settings in the tutorial above. Many thanks to [email protected] for working out the perfect timing formula!

As to the glitch haters, I only have this to say ....

Cry_some_more.jpg

Thank you.

• Jack Reacher, gulsh, WBaker and 1 other like this

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

This also allows you to buy Buzzards/Rhinos whilst ignoring the normal level requirement. But yeah the cargobob is the real prize here.

And if you're really quick you might be able to sell off your SP character's stocks into your MP character's money pool.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

Now all that is needed is to be able to get police vehicles and other things back into our garage and keep them insured and keep them from disappearing, and we'll be back in business.

Nice find. To both you and the original discoverer.

Any side effects to the whole "lag switching yourself" thing?

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

Anyway this lag trick can be used to delay the save feature when doing the LSC resell exploit?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

Now all that is needed is to be able to get police vehicles and other things back into our garage and keep them insured and keep them from disappearing, and we'll be back in business.

Nice find. To both you and the original discoverer.

Any side effects to the whole "lag switching yourself" thing?

Not particularly. I recommend waiting a couple of seconds after hitting the start button for the lag to "kick in", then proceed to go to the store.

By clicking the stop button too late OR just after I should have (I recommend to follow the instructions religiously) a couple of times, it made me being caught in an infinite loading screen loop. But using dashboard and reloading the game fixes it immediately with no ill effects.

You can also check if the lag kicked in/out by simply trying to use your browser. But yeah, it takes a few goes to get the rhythm of the glitch. Took me about 2 hours to finally get there but now I can pretty much do it as I please.

The tool is clean by the way, just make sure that if you download it from CNET you do not install any of the addons that come with it. But that's CNET for you...

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Anyway this lag trick can be used to delay the save feature when doing the LSC resell exploit?

It has been suggested on the se7en sins forums and confirmed by a few users. Personally I haven't tried that. Mainly trying to get the cargobob haha.

But apparently it should. Check the original thread yourself if you want to make sure.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

As much as I love the cargobob all you're doing is promoting kids to go online and glitch tanks and various other vehicles that they'll use simply to grief other players.

I see this ending in two ways.

1. Rockstar will patch and remove the offending vehicles from your garages.

2. If the number of people doing this is sufficiently small they'll outright ban/reset your account.

I'll enjoy the taste of your tears later. For now I'll just watch from afar while I legitimately earn what I want knowing full well I'm not robbing myself of having fun online in the long run.

• M3mn0ch_1987 and Wallywhitehurst like this

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

As much as I love the cargobob all you're doing is promoting kids to go online and glitch tanks and various other vehicles that they'll use simply to grief other players.

2. If the number of people doing this is sufficiently small they'll outright ban/reset your account.

I'll enjoy the taste of your tears later. For now I'll just watch from afar while I legitimately earn what I want knowing full well I'm not robbing myself of having fun online in the long run.

It doesn't put them in your garage, it just adds them to your Pegasus list. Tanks acquired using this glitch are exactly the same as legit tanks, the only difference is the lack of a level requirement. Generally people would be doing this to get the cargobob anyway.

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:18 PM Edited by [email protected], 21 November 2013 - 07:19 PM.

omgomgomgomgomgomogmomg i just nearly did it after multiple tries....i click to buy cargobob then i get insufficent finds dammmnnn i had all the money in stocks in SP...argh going to try again.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by LeSuede, 21 November 2013 - 07:28 PM.

It doesn't put them in your garage, it just adds them to your Pegasus list. Tanks acquired using this glitch are exactly the same as legit tanks, the only difference is the lack of a level requirement. Generally people would be doing this to get the cargobob anyway.

That is the only reason I'm doing and sharing this glitch : The Cargobob.

omgomgomgomgomgomogmomg i just nearly did it after multiple tries....i click to buy cargobob then i get insufficent finds dammmnnn i had all the money in stocks in SP...argh going to try again.

How have you done that ? 

Everytime I do it, my character is frozen while the world loads slowly, can't get the phone out or anything. Haven't even got a cinematic scene yet. But I can still access the pause menu for some reason so I can finish the SP/MP glitch but I never seem to get the proper step in between :(

I mostly tried with Michael but I did Trevor too.

And when I try to wait it out while it "loads" (says so in the corner lol), it eventually takes me back to the normal MP with my normal online character.

...Am I doing the cargobob glitch wrong lol ? xD

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

It uses your MP's character's money when it works. Costs $185000 for the Cargobob.

If you'd gone back and forth on the phone browser a couple of times you probably would've been able to buy it (if you were on SP-on-MP mode rather than pure SP)

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

Bit of a disappointing tutorial... I'd rather go without a cargobob than become some American 1337 agent hacker.
  • Retardation likes this

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by [email protected], 21 November 2013 - 09:48 PM.

It uses your MP's character's money when it works. Costs $185000 for the Cargobob.

If you'd gone back and forth on the phone browser a couple of times you probably would've been able to buy it (if you were on SP-on-MP mode rather than pure SP)

yes i know....but you still need the money in SP i guess

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

This is what i did different...instead of pressing leave gta online (still keep it lagging) ...i stayed over it and you know the zooming out noise you hear three times...i counted those three and continued counting to 8...as soon as i hit 8 i spammed x button and then it was trying to still transition in to store because i was still lagging so it couldn't...i turned lagging off and then backed out of store and i was not frozen and could pull up the phone.

Thanks ! I'll try that and see if it works. I'll report back if I get it working.

I just hope the fact that all my 3 SP characters ALREADY have the cargobob won't be a problem xD

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:41 PM Edited by [email protected], 21 November 2013 - 07:41 PM.

This is what i did different...instead of pressing leave gta online (still keep it lagging) ...i stayed over it and you know the zooming out noise you hear three times...i counted those three and continued counting to 8...as soon as i hit 8 i spammed x button and then it was trying to still transition in to store because i was still lagging so it couldn't...i turned lagging off and then backed out of store and i was not frozen and could pull up the phone.

Thanks ! I'll try that and see if it works. I'll report back if I get it working.

I just hope the fact that all my 3 SP characters ALREADY have the cargobob won't be a problem xD

that would be a problem as you wont be able to buy it again...saw a comment about it somehwere..

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

ah, the hunt for the cargobob continues... This is the first real temptation I've had to glitch. If I got some time this weekend gonna give this a go.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

that would be a problem as you wont be able to buy it again...saw a comment about it somehwere..

Oh well, it's not the end of the world. I can easily make a post-jewelry heist save within a couple of hours. THat should do the trick then. Thanks for the second tip hehe, would have been pretty infuriated otherwise lol

DJS
  • DJS

ʕᴥʔ

• GTAF Crew
  • Scotland
  • Best Scottish

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Thank you so much, 100% legit on ps3 xD

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just nearly did it again but i need to buy a helipad in SP ommffgg!!!

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by EliteGamer, 21 November 2013 - 07:52 PM.

That is the only reason I'm doing and sharing this glitch : The Cargobob.

How have you done that ? 

Everytime I do it, my character is frozen while the world loads slowly, can't get the phone out or anything. Haven't even got a cinematic scene yet. But I can still access the pause menu for some reason so I can finish the SP/MP glitch but I never get the proper step in between :(

yes i know....but you still need the money in SP i guess

I'm not sure these things are actually problems. I don't think I had money on my SP character when I got it, and I successfully bought a tank whilst not being eligible to buy it on pure SP (I didn't have a hangar to store it in so it didn't allow me to buy it on pure SP).

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just nearly did it again but i need to buy a helipad in SP ommffgg!!!

XD

szpsvf0ufi.jpg

• KaptainMyke likes this

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

I just hope you guys come back and post once rockstar takes away your vehicles and either resets your accounts or bans you from their online. Thanks for being such pieces of garbage that your forcing the developer to take resources away from creating new content so they can work on fixing the glitches you scumbags exploit. That you pride in such deuchbaggery simply speaks to the type of people you all are, pussy scumbags who have to cheat to get ahead.

And no, I'm not butt hurt, I just like hopping in these threads to remind you guys what little bitches you are. Enjoy your toys while they last, they won't be around forever.

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Isn't messing with UPD flooding dangerous? You can seriously f*ck up your network, right?

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

I just hope you guys come back and post once rockstar takes away your vehicles and either resets your accounts or bans you from their online. Thanks for being such pieces of garbage that your forcing the developer to take resources away from creating new content so they can work on fixing the glitches you scumbags exploit. That you pride in such deuchbaggery simply speaks to the type of people you all are, pussy scumbags who have to cheat to get ahead.

And no, I'm not butt hurt, I just like hopping in these threads to remind you guys what little bitches you are. Enjoy your toys while they last, they won't be around forever.

Everything they took away had nothing to do with this glitch? They patched all the glitches and exploits without having to remove something else which is pretty hard to do with patches. Usually, to patch an exploit, you have to remove a key element from the game and they didn't so stop getting mad at the people who use this exploit since R* isn't interfering with any other part of the game except for the exploit.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Could've fooled me.

Players SHOULD be able to just buy cargobobs anyway. You're really not going to convince me that they're unfair or overpowered in any way. They're just FUN.

Hell half of the garage glitches were doing things that SHOULD have been possible legitimately anyway. If Rockstar is crippling their own content delivery schedule in order to clamp down on people having fun in their game then I really don't know what to say lol.

• WBaker and sinbot like this

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

ok i am still trying...as i keep getting frozen micheal. but i managed to get MP character come in to SP lol and he chucked the controller at the screen like Micheal would lol and then i couldn't control him xD

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

Could've fooled me.

Players SHOULD be able to just buy cargobobs anyway. You're really not going to convince me that they're unfair or overpowered in any way. They're just FUN.

Hell half of the garage glitches were doing things that SHOULD have been possible legitimately anyway. If Rockstar is crippling their own content delivery schedule in order to clamp down on people having fun in their game then I really don't know what to say lol.

I'll give ya that, they should have made owning choppers and cargo bobs easier, let you buy a helipad and all that. But the glitching you're doing creates instability just look at the tow trucks impact in the game. So while I agree that rockstar could have made some better calls in allowing players to own certain vehicles, I don't think glitching them and creating instability is the answer. Nor do I think it's ok for anyone to give themselves any type of advantage over other players that wasn't implemented in the game by rockstar. Whatever self justification you have isn't relevant, you're cheaters and you're negatively impacting this product for the community as a whole.

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:43 PM Edited by Zonnex, 21 November 2013 - 08:45 PM.

I hope someday someone can find a way to put your online character offline since Rockstar wanted people to trust their mighty cloud save. I really like my online character more than the 3 main characters and I still like them. I just wanted an excuse to add one female character offline.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing, OP. I only did the glitch before the patch just to buy the Cargobob for Pegasus trick. Kind of weird that it responded so well on Pegasus online without freezing it up or anything. Seems like it was suppose to be there before omitting out.

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

Everything they took away had nothing to do with this glitch? They patched all the glitches and exploits without having to remove something else which is pretty hard to do with patches. Usually, to patch an exploit, you have to remove a key element from the game and they didn't so stop getting mad at the people who use this exploit since R* isn't interfering with any other part of the game except for the exploit.

I made my millions with LSC glitch and i have having fun with that money and still am...I had Tank as PV and insured i have had fun with that till R* patched it...I have had fun doing the god mode glitch until R* patched it....now i am going to get the cargobob and have loads of fun with it...

but what are you doing??? wasting your time scraping for some gta$ ??? ....clearly i value time more than you do.

adamnightmare
  • adamnightmare

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

just stop fkin cheaters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users