Photo

locked threads

6 replies to this topic
fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

Why do some of the most simple and coherent (and relevant) threads get locked. And yet threads like the "nlightened" guys thread does not?

You know, that thread about if you don't listen to flylo (or some radio station, I forget)... than he calls everyone a B*itch a** N**ga and then a P*ggot at the end of his post. That has been up there since October 25ht?? I believe.  

The people who mod this site and lock threads are TOOLS

Now watch, this thread will be locked because I called somebody a mean name (tool)

Even though this thread is completely relevant to this website. 

• Andy_lattermen likes this

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

And this helps...?  :facedesk:

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

Hmm, a thread questioning the forum moderation... I wonder what happens to these.

Also, a lot of 'good' threads get closed because there is usually a sticky for the same subject.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

What's wrong exactly? What decent thread got locked? Links?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:19 AM

Hmm, a thread questioning the forum moderation... I wonder what happens to these.

Also, a lot of 'good' threads get closed because there is usually a sticky for the same subject.

Pretty much this.. get locked due to there is already 500 topics on the subject made already, the amount of trolls/unwanted posts inside of a thread such as 'op if fag', 'f*ckin leave noob', etc, etc, etc. Not all threads are locked based on the original post but to lock and stop any further unwanted discussion or derailment.

But if you have any issues with threads being locked, especially certain threads, just post the links or PM a Moderator or Area Mod.

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

I found this section because I'm looking for some answers about locked threads. I started a thread and it was locked. It didn't violate any of the forum rules. I'm left wondering what the hell the mods are thinking. 

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

I found this section because I'm looking for some answers about locked threads. I started a thread and it was locked. It didn't violate any of the forum rules. I'm left wondering what the hell the mods are thinking. 

Can't see any reason why it should be locked. It was probably locked accidentally. I've unlocked it now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users