Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:04 AM

To be honest I don't get why people want cop cars it will be a troll magnet for people getting a cop car and driving it to people non modded so some one will blow it up and get bad sport not to mention that kids will role play cops and try to arrest you but if they do make cop cars able to store I would make it my mission to kill evey one who drives one

See, this is why the world can't have nice things. Not enough people look for solutions, and instead opt to just say "f*ck it".

Worried about people driving cop cars and giving you bad sport? How about the driver of a police vehicle always has to pay the insurance and the attacker never gets bad sport? That's the trade off and the "balance" to it.

Worried about "roleplayers" trying to "arrest you"? Why? You mean to tell me that people coming at you with no intention of killing you, while you obviously plot to kill them is a bad thing? Let them have "fun" and collect your free kills. You're obviously a conpletely dull player with no imagination that only cares about PvP judging by your comments.
  • Officer620, A Maned Wolf, TCMike and 1 other like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

On Top of Mountains, Under Stars

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:19 AM

I've always wanted a custom Unmarked Police Cruiser and an FIB Buffalo. I missed my chance to get them and now it's impossible. Why Rockstar? How come we can obtain tanks but not 4 door cars with flashing lights? :(

161isaiah161
  • 161isaiah161

I love cats

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:31 AM

To be honest I don't get why people want cop cars it will be a troll magnet for people getting a cop car and driving it to people non modded so some one will blow it up and get bad sport not to mention that kids will role play cops and try to arrest you but if they do make cop cars able to store I would make it my mission to kill evey one who drives one

See, this is why the world can't have nice things. Not enough people look for solutions, and instead opt to just say "f*ck it".
Worried about people driving cop cars and giving you bad sport? How about the driver of a police vehicle always has to pay the insurance and the attacker never gets bad sport? That's the trade off and the "balance" to it.
Worried about "roleplayers" trying to "arrest you"? Why? You mean to tell me that people coming at you with no intention of killing you, while you obviously plot to kill them is a bad thing? Let them have "fun" and collect your free kills. You're obviously a conpletely dull player with no imagination that only cares about PvP judging by your comments.
I don't care about pvp infact I'm in passive mode most of the time becuse I like to stand down tanks but anyway on topic

I don't think they should make them be able to store becuse the amount of kids roleplaying cops will be masive and there will so meny people in cop cars chasing you that it will be impossible to play freemode

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:54 AM

I don't think they should make them be able to store becuse the amount of kids roleplaying cops will be masive and there will so meny people in cop cars chasing you that it will be impossible to play freemode

So, in your opinion, people doing roleplay are what will destroy the game? Nevermind the glitchers, the griefers, the hackers, the twankers and the people who generally make the game miserable by killing everyone that moves. No all of that is fine - but the people RPing as cops are what will break the game. Is that what your contending? Oh lets not forget people driving cop cars the will make freemode "impossible". They are SO much worse than the people who drive thier Entitys backward or the people who smash into you for no reason. Your logic is truly solid.

How about you just say that you dont like cop cars so you dont want them in the game instead of trying to use some sort of weak logic. You will get more mileage out of the honesty.

Also, not all people who do police RP are "kids". Im 37 years old, I have a beautiful wife and daughter and I own my own home and I enjoy police RP. Just because YOU dont enjoy it doesn't mean you have to berate people who do.

One last thing - you dont like RP? What exactly do you think your doing every time you play the game?
  • Officer620, iliev77, LightningLord and 1 other like this

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:17 AM Edited by SeberHusky, 30 June 2014 - 04:46 PM.

police vehicles have never been allowed in garages in GTA games in the past, why do you think they would have made an exception with GTAO?

How old are you? Vice City and San Andreas both allowed this. I remember being a daring 13 year old and risking my life to get that little Vice Squad Cheetah.  And when I did, that was the most epic moment of my life. That police Cheetah was the best mission car ever. That 8-slot downtown garage always had it in the slot. I'll bet it's still there on one of my old save files on the PS2 memory card.

Back when GTA's save feature was "If it fits in the garage, you can save it." The garage in VC was only supposed to fit 2 cars, but I remembered cramming about 4 per garage in there, turning an 8 car garage into a 12 car garage. You could even save buses in there. 

• Gridl0k and LightningLord like this

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:30 AM

I don't care about pvp infact I'm in passive mode most of the time becuse I like to stand down tanks but anyway on topic

>This is what people actually believe

Like I said earlier, there is no legitimate reason why we can't, people are grasping at straws, as are R*. 

JakeHorgrove
  • JakeHorgrove

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:38 AM

Personally I would like to own the undercover cop car. I think the only way it would work is when u have the cop car, you couldn't attack other player unless they break the law. It should be some kind of faction, which I think would be a good addition to gta online.

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:30 AM Edited by Tehguy123, 01 July 2014 - 02:31 AM.

Why isn't the Stanier the default police car? I'm really not a fan of the livery on the Interceptor. It looks like something out of need for speed rather than the LSPD.

CVPI FTW!

• Officer620 and VoodooVibez like this

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:58 AM

7/10 of my garage contained Law Enforcement vehicles. Oh how I miss riding around in my FIB Buffalo and Unmarked Cruisers.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Sugar Free Nos, iliev77 and MetalThrasherXtreme like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users