Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Online Liberty City DLC?

56 replies to this topic
IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

If the DLC was free than yes I guess, but after spending so much time in LC, I really prefer to stay in LS. 

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Urgh, if only there was no gta online in the first place. the franchise has always been a single-player campaign only, to be honest.

You make it seem like GTA never had online...

go play GTA 1 or 2 and tell me if you do not see an online multiplayer mode...

You, sir are late to the party...

anyway as for these people saying GTA VI... aint happenin bro... I am pretty sure rockstar will release a "DOWNLOADABLE" version of GTA Online for Next Gen Hardware... Just like how there are downloadable multiplayer games like "Dust 415" and the multiplayer section of "Uncharted 2" on PSN... 

Most likely will be free to DL aswell... and wont include the GTA V story mode, just online... 

Rockstar even said they werent going to be working on any new GTAs in the near future... just a new Red Dead game...
Oh yeah, and you know what they said six months before they dropped the GTA V trailer? That they were not currently working on another GTA game.
Don't take Rockstar's word on what they are and aren'r working on. Hell, they could be working on a freaking Body Harvest remake for all we know.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Of all places, why Liberty City? Fucc that... Give me Las Venturas any day

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

Out of all the current cities in GTA Las Venturas and Nevada could not work on their own as a map. What would you have? A city which is culturally boring outside the 60's and 70's, with miles of flat desert surrounding it? Woo, yeah give me that over the best map in the series any day.

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Big Homie

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Well, Rockstar said they'll try to make a GTA with all cities (LC/LV/LS/SF/VC) in the future (PS5 anyone?). So yeah you will play GTA Online in Liberty City in a few decades(?) or so.

But for current-gen or w/e its called now (PS3/X360) the only location-based DLC we can expect would be set in North Yankton.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

Out of all the current cities in GTA Las Venturas and Nevada could not work on their own as a map. What would you have? A city which is culturally boring outside the 60's and 70's, with miles of flat desert surrounding it? Woo, yeah give me that over the best map in the series any day.

You just won the award for dumbest sh*t I have seen all day. Sadly, all I have to offer is a facepalm...

Culturally boring? I literally chuckled at this. You clearly have zero knowledge on Las Vegas culture. To say that it is boring outside of a certain time period is retarded, and applies to every area when you think critically, because culture will always begin to vary throughout different time periods. I can say that about New York, or Miami, or New England, or Jamaica, or Cuba...

Calling Liberty City the best map of the series is an opinion, which I happen to agree with. But how could someone seriously want the same map after 5 years of that sh*t? I don't get it... No one has asked for a new area.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

We already have that, It's called 'GTA IV Multiplayer Mode'.

The online GTA IV was sh*t.

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

If it's possible a snowy LC would be amazing.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

I just want a nor cal city... San Fierro, Oakland, Sac, Salas, San Jose... whatever... just as long as its a nor cal city... sh*t how about even Vacaville...

ahmadjufri2013
  • ahmadjufri2013

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

better than los santos?? lol liberty city is a sh*tty city full of tall ass buildings

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

Masked Felon

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:47 AM

I'd really like to play in an updated version of Liberty City.

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

If it's possible a snowy LC would be amazing.

Now that would be pretty good. Always felt with IV being based in LC near year's end, there snow should have been a weather condition.

luisniko
  • luisniko

McWendy's Fried Chicken

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

Modify the old Vice City and upload it. 

Then make the brand Vice City in the next game

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

Sure, but only if it's free. It doesn't require much work on R*'s part, they're simply porting a map from RAGE, into a map from RAGE.Otherwise, why the f*ck would I pay so I can drive in LC with arcadey driving mechanics? I could just, you know, play GTA IV with far better driving mechanics.

They wouldn't just port it over, they would add things.
You'd be paying for the expanded countryside and other potential thongs they'd add. But I do agree, it should cost more than $10

UK JUNGLE UK
  • UK JUNGLE UK

Kifflom

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

so why not go and play that game then if you prefer it

brOkeRxBoYxLC
  • brOkeRxBoYxLC

Mr. Liberty

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

if an updated liberty city was added to the DLC, it would be unbelievable. face it liberty city was more alive and more detailed. making it bigger like adding staten island, upstate, long island and jersey (jersey shore) would leave people speechless.

maybe in the future all of america will be accessible. that will be the day

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Would be cool, R* just can`t make a mistake and release it only for Online. It should be a SP/O thing, otherwise I might not get it.

Elscoumouno95
  • Elscoumouno95

Bleeder burger eater !

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

We already have that, It's called 'GTA IV Multiplayer Mode'.

The online GTA IV was sh*t.

Why ? Because you'r not stalcked by fuzz all the game ? Because you can explode cars without became a bad player ? Because you can go throught all the map without this sh*tty gang place ? Because begginers have a chance without this stupid buyable gun sh*t ? Because you'r not spammed by your friend Simeon ?

Liberty City Police
  • Liberty City Police

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:59 AM

Los Santos just gets old. I liked Liberty city a lot. But if they added it to GTA online it would bring it to the next level. Just imaging owning a penthouse apartment Algonquin island.!Flying jets for example it would have what gta 4 didn't have and what gta 5 needs some of.

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:15 AM

it will come; just not sure when... and for what price... 

uhm; Rockstar kinda confirmed that there would be map dlc; but you can expect it to cost more than 5 dollars... xD 

well; with each new R* game; another map will be contributed to GTA Online. 

With some map dlc and other stuff; there will be a gigantic world in about 10 years... bigger than WoW; bigger than TES:O...

we just have to stay seated...

Invader_swift
  • Invader_swift

BLACK LIVES MATTER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:37 AM

smh i hated that grey wasteland, LS is the greatest city of the HD universe.

Invader_swift
  • Invader_swift

BLACK LIVES MATTER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:46 AM

if an updated liberty city was added to the DLC, it would be unbelievable. face it liberty city was more alive and more detailed. making it bigger like adding staten island, upstate, long island and jersey (jersey shore) would leave people speechless.

maybe in the future all of america will be accessible. that will be the day

i live in the los angeles area and i found Los Santos to be more detailed and "alive" tbh. We don't have that many people walking on the streets, but boy do we have cars, lots and lots of cars. I like how they got the freeways and tent cities under them, that was something i didn't like about GTA IV it always felt like there was a level of detail, but they spaced it out a bit to where you probably won't go, R* got the backyard of these hoods, tent cities, Koreans in Little Soul, the building placement is alright and the freeway/road textures are actually way more epic in my opinion, looking outside my window at the 5 Freeway and looking at the patches of different shaded concrete and then looking at the game screen and seeing that amazing road. The got the avenue slip lanes and centers, something LC lacked and the added plus was that i found the it colorful like LA irl which really lacked hard in LC. COLOR! I loved the sun and the backdrop of mountains, Liberty City felt so isolated compared to Los Santos. LS had a better road system too. The highways, streets, and even tram feel more "alive" than LC. My opinion tho, i liked watching random migrant workers in East LS drive all the way to Rockford Hills and park their cars to walk to a garden, this game feels way more alive in my opinion,

• Deadly Target likes this

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Don't know how they are going to do that, but since they said that can simulate the entire world (Jesus Christ), everything is possible.

But personally, LC was too dark for me in gta 3 and in gta iv.

dudee.....................

• xx_jp_awesome_xx likes this

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

Chance of North Yankton coming is high.
Chance of Liberty City coming is lower, but pretty damn good.

luisniko
  • luisniko

McWendy's Fried Chicken

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:35 AM

Don't make them start to recycling old assets. You don't know how annoying it is once a game company have that recycling habit.

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

I definitely see it happening sometime. It is just a matter of when it will happen. I see north Yankton first, then LC because it was this gen and then the final cities (SF,LV) and VC for VI. I would like to visit LC as a mix up and just something to get away from LS right now.

It might be a year, but i see it as a first choice into adding another gta city.

Mr Pickles
  • Mr Pickles

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:37 AM

When One Becomes Two Problems Can Arise

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users