Photo

DLC Maps?

9 replies to this topic
Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

Rockstar said something recently (can't quite remember what it was, exactly) about bigger content for GTA V. People have been discussing maps and DLC episodes since.
I find DLC maps likely for two reasons...
1. Everyone seems to want North Yankton
2. The map of Liberty and Alderney on Rockstar's official website was just expanded and changed a little. Broker now extends further east and the map was overall just scaled up a little bit.

The official site containing the altered map: http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/

What are your thoughts?

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:43 PM Edited by Niko Vercetti 112, 21 November 2013 - 12:44 PM.

I can't get the link open. Can somebody post a picture of this altered map so I know if this is legit, or if Sasqui just needs a new pair of glasses.

Dodgers2013Champs
  • Dodgers2013Champs

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

Then google it brah

Terror_Squad
  • Terror_Squad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

I read on gta wikia thet the map was extended. I can't access Rockstar's website from mobile but I read that the map was made bigger a couple days ago.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

I can't get the link open. Can somebody post a picture of this altered map so I know if this is legit, or if Sasqui just needs a new pair of glasses.

So the link just doesn't work? I can't get on the GTA IV website from my phone so I was assuming that's why the link didn't work when I clicked it to make sure. Anyways, just go to the official GTA IV website and look at the map. The change isn't super noticeable but it's there.
Also, I don't know how to post images from my phone.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

4vYws5b.pngthis?

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

4vYws5b.pngthis?

I see little to no change in the map to be honest.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:15 AM

4vYws5b.pngthis?

I see little to no change in the map to be honest.

It is a very little change. Just some slight expansion.

TonyResta
  • TonyResta

Tony Resta

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:19 AM Edited by TonyResta, 22 November 2013 - 11:20 AM.

Untitled_zps32cd8ade.jpg

This does look weird but i can't confirm if it was there before or not. Can't really tell if it's all land or the water is there.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

Yes an Liberty city map would be great. It would only need a bit of tweaking to be suitable but memory would be a big problem which is why San Andreas were able to include a small portion of the map in the original game. I would love to see a DLC for San Fierro and Las Ventura's and I genuinely believe that the only reason other than memory and budgets they didn't add this in was due to the lack of time. I do believe there is a good chance the other two cities will be added as a lot of people like me expected them. Hopefully we will get the two cities and then lets see about Liberty city, it would be great especially if the LC servers linked to the V servers online but again memory and servers would be ridiculously big.   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users