Vehicles You Wish Were In GTA V
Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:15 AM
Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:46 AM
- Annihilator assault helicopter for SP- Available with both explosive and non-explosive rounds when purchased. A step down from the hunter, but faster and still fun.
- NOOSE tank- While not as durable or powerful as the Rhino, it would have a higher firing rate and be faster.
- Skimmer seaplane- Easier to spawn, land, and take off in than other planes due to the vast ocean space. Plus, you're not doomed if your engine dies over the ocean.
- Sea Sparrow helicopter- I've always liked flying helicopters more than planes, so this would be my alternative to the skimmer.
- Hydra fighter jet- Easier to take off in than the Lazer but just as deadly
- Military Humvee with mounted machine guns- The fun we could have online...
- Weaponized submarine- We have an entire ocean that we hardly use... Why not bring some war to the deep blue?
- Aircraft carrier- With a crew of 15, your parking options are limited. Why not expand them?
- Battleship- Who doesn't want to wage war by water? Land gets boring and air can be tedious.
- Super tank- People claim that the rhino isn't durable enough and can't cause enough destruction. Give 'em something that meets their needs.
- Dukes- A sadly missing muscle car that I loved to drive
- Tampa- Yet another muscle car I loved to drive that went missing
- Stallion- How many muscle cars are you planning on taking, Rockstar?
- PMP 600- Paint it black, tint the windows, use it as the pimpinest job car ever.
- AlexL and AcidNZ like this
Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:38 PM
My only decent replacement for this is the Benefactor Surano
Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:22 PM
I had so much fun spawning it at the top of mount chiliad in SA and 'gliding' back to earth.
Me and my mate used to challenge each other to do it from different places to see who could survive
I can not remember if I ported it in or if it was already in one of the gta games but, I would also like to see a Go Kart. I had loads of fun on that in one of the previous gta's
monster truck with tank tracks (it does exist in the real world) I imagine it would be great at off roading.
Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:18 PM
the savannah, a 1960s chevy impala
- Crimie Marston likes this
Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:07 PM
The Savannah's already Ingame, but sadly its just the beater version.
A couple of vehicles I would really like to see back are....
- The Rhapsody
- The Merit
- The Hunter
- Patriot based Military Truck
Vehicles I would like to be included
- Dillatante Taxi
- Airport Firetruck
- Police Gaunlet
- Annihilator based Rescue Chopper
- 4 Door new Sentinel
- Coastguard Launch (I found Coastguards patrolling in Predators)
Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:40 PM
Merit, (Civillian / Taxi and Police Patrol)
Well i'll prefer the old sentinel from the GTA III. That was an awesome car.
Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:43 AM
The Dukes. It's the only car I personally really miss.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users