Quantcast

» «
Photo

Getting killed cause i am a female gamer?

423 replies to this topic
prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

i guess there are many things to do besides killing ppl. drive around with bike, go to beach and drive with jetski, tennis, golf, parachuting and so on lol

bike? 

I got killed 5 times and my bike destoried last night because I am playing a female character

now I have to steal it from another unlucky NPC

Miss Manuela 87
  • Miss Manuela 87

GTA 5 is so cool

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

@GTALegend: Ok, yes.

Miss Manuela 87
  • Miss Manuela 87

GTA 5 is so cool

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

@prestonchan: yeah, it WOULD be nice to drive around with bike lol. I lost my bikes about 10 times.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

i guess there are many things to do besides killing ppl. drive around with bike, go to beach and drive with jetski, tennis, golf, parachuting and so on lol

bike? 

I got killed 5 times and my bike destoried last night because I am playing a female character

@prestonchan: yeah, it WOULD be nice to drive around with bike lol. I lost my bikes about 10 times.

In a game I was in last night, about 7 or 8 of us all hung out on BMX's. We rode around, did tricks at the skate park, did impromptu races, etc, and no one even hassled the female in the group at all.

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

bike? 

In a game I was in last night, about 7 or 8 of us all hung out on BMX's. We rode around, did tricks at the skate park, did impromptu races, etc, and no one even hassled the female in the group at all.

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

which platform you are in?

I have BMX and I can do that flip thing  :dontgetit:

I join another BMX crew but we are in different time zone, I am in GMT+8, 2300 to 0200(next day)

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

bike? 

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

which platform you are in?

I have BMX and I can do that flip thing  :dontgetit:

I join another BMX crew but we are in different time zone, I am in GMT+8, 2300 to 0200(next day)

We're on Xbox. And I play pretty much everyday from 8am EST to around 3pm. But when I'm off work, I'm pretty much off and on all day, with breaks for family time, food, etc.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

Sorry, but why are you playing a boys game?

• BlackDART3824 likes this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

bike? 

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

2zf515k.jpg

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:54 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 21 November 2013 - 01:01 PM.

When I hear a woman's voice over that scratchy xbox head set, it makes me feel kinda funny in the pants and I'm not sure if I like it.

If this happens to other players it might have something to do with your getting greifed. It certainly can't be me because I'm only allowed to play with relatives

BlackDART3824
  • BlackDART3824

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

Why do you think they (girls) dont have to play gta ? Did you saw it writen somewhere that gta is just game for boys ? Think twicw before posting bullsh*t like this
  • AAR likes this

RainbowBier
  • RainbowBier

BenefactoR*

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:57 AM

since everything almost everytime tries to kill u

welcome to gta:o <3

get into a cover if u have a thing running after you and take him under fire 

or lay a ambush with some crew members

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

No i think the users of GTA Forum are intelligent, and therefore we have such a great discussion about the topic. I am feeling better, cause many of the replies are very gentle and intelligent. Thank you guys for that. 

Haha.

Hahahahaha.

Oh god, you were serious? Wow.

What's your point of comparison here? Even places like GameFAQs look civilized compared to this. But still this place has some useful information, and for that I will pay a heavy price indeed.

Anyway I'm not convinced you're getting attacked any more than a male player. And if you are it's probably more because they assume you'll be an easy target rather than any specific effort to ruin your gaming experience.

RainbowBier
  • RainbowBier

BenefactoR*

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

maybe they think you're a little kid that is not allowed the game anyways so they try to ruin your fun

i do this alot

i think little kids should not play this game

not online/offline 

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

Crew Leader of "Copenhagen".

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

I kill all girls with weird voices. Perhaps thats the real reason - your voice is a bit silly?

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

Why do you think they (girls) dont have to play gta ? Did you saw it writen somewhere that gta is just game for boys ? Think twicw before posting bullsh*t like this

GTA is a modern day virtual 'Gentleman's Club / Working Man's Club'.

Don't like girls in the men's changing rooms either.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:19 AM

I love killing girls because you are guaranteed to get at least 4 white knights coming after you, Gives me an excuse to get the tank out.

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

the box said 15+

but it didnt said male only, who ever define this is a boy's game anyway?

BlackDART3824
  • BlackDART3824

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:22 AM

I think it would be awsome have girls in same clothes changing rooms :3 :) and girls can be better teammates than guys

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

I think it would be awsome have girls in same clothes changing rooms :3 :) and girls can be better teammates than guys

Cool, don't catch your fingers when you go 'bra burning' later on will ya  ;)

tazzy4u2
  • tazzy4u2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

Sorry, but why are you playing a mature rated game?

Agree with GTALegion as well about the sexism double standards

Miss Manuela 87
  • Miss Manuela 87

GTA 5 is so cool

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

No i never had problems with my voice. And i guess not every girls voice is bad. 

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

Sorry, but why are you playing a mature rated game?

Agree with GTALegion as well about the sexism double standards

Exactly my problem. They want all the perks that men get, but they wont give up the perks they get that we don't. You can't have the f*cking cake and eat it.

[µT]
  • [µT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

I play with my girl all the time and she has a mic and this doesn't happen.. most that happened is someone said there is a girl in the lobby. The thing is everyone gets killed, everyone receives nasty messages and gets harassed on GTA, it's probably not that you're a girl but if they feel you'll be sensitive to gender insults/scust comments they will use it to offend you. If you're not a girl you'll get comments about your race, penis/ball size, your mother, etc. so don't take it personal.

Miss Manuela 87
  • Miss Manuela 87

GTA 5 is so cool

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:37 AM Edited by Miss Manuela 87, 21 November 2013 - 11:38 AM.

maybe you are right. i don´t take it personal.

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

Bigger question..... why do so many houses have an Xbox in the kitchen?

Seems like it would just be a distraction.

hahaha, playing an xbox game would be a virtual reality inside a virtual reality - or recursion

lokalboy808
  • lokalboy808

Master of the Universe

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

(Arnolds voice) Come with me if you want to live!

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

People kill no matter gender, level, race, age and orientation. Some have slightly more chances of dying but that's why you don't let them know. Just don't say your gamertag since anyone barely uses the player menu.

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

Hey guys, i know GTA is a game, where a lot of men playing. But the last days, i get a lot of bad messages or i am getting killed cause i am a female player. 

Moreover i enter a lobby and "BAMMMM" there is a bound on me. 

I don´t know why some players don´t like female gamers in GTA. I am sad about that. 

Do you know reasons for that?

You simply just don't belong there, GTA isn't for women.
  • StormerBoy likes this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:52 PM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 21 November 2013 - 12:52 PM.

Hey guys, i know GTA is a game, where a lot of men playing. But the last days, i get a lot of bad messages or i am getting killed cause i am a female player. 

Moreover i enter a lobby and "BAMMMM" there is a bound on me. 

I don´t know why some players don´t like female gamers in GTA. I am sad about that. 

Do you know reasons for that?

You simply just don't belong there, GTA isn't for women.

Who said GTA was for men/boys/sh*tkids/sociopaths?

Dixbfloppin
  • Dixbfloppin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

You're getting killed because, as a woman, you're naturally less coordinated and much less of a critical thinker. So no, I don't think you're getting specifically singled out because you're a female, it is just once you are killed, people realize how useless and vulernable you are, so they continue to kill you.  Not your fault, buttercup, just bad genetics

• StormerBoy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users